It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If the powers that be are controlling ATS or have anything to do with the site.....then I think it's safe to say that they FAILED....in terms of persuading people or changing views to fit theirs.

This site hangs a bit more to the left, if you haven't noticed yet

And the last time I checked...."left" does not equal power's that be

So what would be the point in overseeing a site that goes against your way of doing business?

[edit on 25/10/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
If the powers that be are controlling ATS or have anything to do with the site.....then I think it's safe to say that they FAILED....in terms of persuading people or changing views to fit theirs.

I'm not so sure THEY have failed as such, more a case that they are among us here at ATS to push a little in the direction they desire. Doesn't take a lot of energy to push off balance, only a tap in the right direction.

So what would be the point in overseeing a site that goes against your way of doing business?

For example.

I post something that is either a truism or an actual cover-up. Rather than totally debunk it, it could be re-directed to yet more incorrect info etc...

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
I know where you are coming from but that is why I call for more transparency about how ATS runs. Maybe all the Admin / Mods should have their own ATS page where they can intro themselves??

Well lots of mods have blogs already, so that's a good start. But some of us (me for example) are too lazy to have a blog..

Interesting.... what kind of Alternative topics are you into?

Usually what I post about..
Just check out my history of posts.

Very very interesting indeed. I had no idea this was the way ATS was Run.... But again, I still say Clarity is needed not just for me but for all the members that are here.

Yeah well if there is popular demand, then we might do something like that.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm not so sure THEY have failed as such, more a case that they are among us here at ATS to push a little in the direction they desire. Doesn't take a lot of energy to push off balance, only a tap in the right direction.

Congratulations! Did you just now figure that out? The ATS staff have already said that they believe there to be "paid posters" or disinfo agents posting on ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Congratulations! Did you just now figure that out? The ATS staff have already said that they believe there to be "paid posters" or disinfo agents posting on ATS.

Really?

Where and who said that??? Would love to read that one.

NeoN HaZe.

P.S. Love your Sig... 4th epi of the 3rd season 2nite!!! Whoooaaa

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Where and who said that??? Would love to read that one.

I believe it was a thread started by benevolent tyrant awhile back. Maybe someone can dig it up.

P.S. Love your Sig... 4th epi of the 3rd season 2nite!!! Whoooaaa

Don't remind me, I still haven't watched 3.3 yet.....after 8 HOURS of downloading my internet went south with about 19 minutes to go. And I refuse to watch an incomplete epidose, even if it's like 5 min from the end.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sigh. yet another one. >>>yawn

JSR

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Personally, I'm a housewife, a mother, a day trader, painter and crafter, not the FBI, NSA, CIA nor any other organization has ever approached me and asked that I work for them. No one has yet approached me and told me how to think, criticize or feel about any issue or topic. And while I speak for myself, I'm sure my fellow moderators feel the same.

[edit on 10-25-2006 by worldwatcher]

very interesting.
im sure this is not the place to ask, but, can you tell me about your experience being a day trader?
ive always been interested in this. ive spent a good year or two reading everything i can get my hands on. but i never could figure out these markets. to much theroy, not enough practicallity in my opinion. i even read text-books from college courses. it all drove me crazy trying to figure out what makes the swings happen.
can you tell me anything about your experiences?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hi All.

Has anyone here ever thought that there maybe members of the ATS staff that are in fact MOLES. there to Debunk any Conspiracies that have truth to them.

Possibly moving relevant information away from most peoples eyes and making jokes in the direction to generate distrust in valid information.

I would like to ask the ATS Staff what step they make to VETT their own staffs, Do the regular ATS staff feel like they are being coerced in some way.

Or I would even go so far as to say I wonder if ATS itself is simply a disinformation mechanism for the Powers that Be.

NeoN HaZe.

Only a SUBSTANTIAL amount of Money can reveal that.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
most certainly, check your u2's

no need to derail the conspiracy

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
who we suspect are actual intel/counterintel operatives trolling on ATS, then I nominate behindthescenes as an obvious candidate.

He finds way too many government documents tha......oh wait. That's me. Damn!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now I don't want to start anything but after doing a little research I would like to nominate Neon Haze as a possible mole/shill/senator.

He...if indeed that is his gender...has attempted to weaken the infrastructure of ATS through his attacks on key site figures. I will stop short of employing the phrase "controlled demolition"...for now.

Or he might be a military hologram.

Know this Neon: I will never bow to your pressure.

Never.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You got me dude! It's not the staff. It's some of us members.

Here's a picture of me & Dubya just before I was indoctrinated into the shadow government's disinformation army.

My likeness was blacked out for obvious reasons, and my name has been changed to protect the ignorant. . .

I have been recruited & highly trained in the art of disinformation. Here are some of my favorites. . .

* Never mind the shooters. There was no grassy knoll.

* You really can mix ammonia & bleach in a confined area.

* Don't count your chickens until the sleeping dog lies in the bed you've made.

* Only three out five dentists recommend Trident to their patients who chew gum.

Then when I've got them right where I want them I slip in some really puzzling questions like. . .

* If a bear sh**s in the woods, and no one is around to smell it. Does it still have a scent?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I would suggest maybe the ATS staff actually reveal themselves a little to the people here at ATS. Surely it would be nice to actually have a THIS IS US page or something??

I feel like singing, "If you don't know me by now, You will never ever ever know me.."

Lets see, I've done probably 100 podcasts, written dozens of short stories which can be found in my blog and in the short story section, My picture, along with many pictures of other staff members are posted on BTS, A simple Google search of the name mrwupy would reveal just about everything I am in real life since I appear to be the only person on planet Earth which uses the moniker, and I post many times each day.

"If you don't know me by now, you will never ever....."

Wonders off singing to himself...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hi All.

Has anyone here ever thought that there maybe members of the ATS staff that are in fact MOLES.

There are no moles. Please return to your normal activities. Move along.

I would like to ask the ATS Staff what step they make to VETT their own staffs,

Springer, Skeptic, and Simon have the final say in who becomes staff.

Thats pretty damned well vetted for me.

Do the regular ATS staff feel like they are being coerced in some way.

Coerced in terms of what? Being 'forced' to work with new staff?

I have never heard anyone even hint that they were wary of working with anyone that was new staff. When I was new staff, people were helpful, and when there is new staff now, we all jump to help out. THere are people that are staff that I have disagreements with. Things would be pretty damned boring if everyone on staff was toeing some party line on any or all theories.

Or I would even go so far as to say I wonder if ATS itself is simply a disinformation mechanism for the Powers that Be.

Like in the recent south park episode no?

I can see why people would think this, but I don't understand why you are acting as if this is a novel suggestion. There are constantly people suggesting that the site is a front for the establishment.

Let me ask you, what kind of information would you accept to demonstrate that its not? Is it even possible for there to be such information?

Some threads here go on for page after page about very little, yet something as fundamentally relevant to ATS only ran 3 pages??

So let me get this straight, ATS is a front for the government, its job is to distract ats members from the real conspiracies, by having staff say or do 'something' that makes people loose interest or throws them off track, and the thread you site is an example of that.
ATS staff created that thread, so how can it be a distraction from the thread's 'purpose'???

I can see what you are saying, that the feds or whoever would have people infiltrate an organization like this, with people that know the truth about the conspiracies, and they will say stuff that distracts people from the truth if its brought up.

But, in your time on ATS, you've seen how ATS members act no? Do you really think that they are going to be thrown off the scent of the truth merely because someone, especially a staff member, says something in an attempt to distract them?
I think that, while its immpossible to show that staff aren't government, its clear that the members are what prevent this place from being worthwhile for the government to try to infiltrate. They're not going to be able to distract our members from the truth.

And as far as ATS itself being a government front, thats just silly. If the government doesn't want people discussing conspiracies, the last thing they'd do is create a conspiracy discussion site, provide a stable place where the best thinkers who have open minds can congregate, exchange ideas, and keep tabs on everything.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ya and there really reptillians and greys and plan to find everyone who is a member to eliminate our precious knowledge because we know too much

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If what you say is true the bloody government should be PAYING THE BILLS, but they don't, Simon Gray, SkepticOverlord and Springer pay the bloody bills.

WHY? Why do we pay the bills and put at least 8 - 10 hours a day EACH into ATS?

Because we BELIEVE ATS should be here for ALL OF US to express what's on our minds without fear of ANYTHING other than the T.A.C., that's WHY.

If the government wants to send spooks here to try and "alter or sway opinion" I say "GOOD LUCK to you and please click the ads before you leave."

Seriously, how dense do you have to be to think that ANYTHING we say is going ton persuade ANYBODY to STOP asking the questions?! This thread's author is a perfect case in point.

In the face of logic he still wonders.

Which government employee (have you EVER dealt with one?!
) is going to diddly with US? NONE of them! That's who...

Springer...

[edit on 10-25-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You are being WAY to paranoid

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
how could anyone think that ATS is run by MOLES ?

When one takes the time to research the vast amount of info and theories that are posted here it is apparent that people come here because they feel comfortable posting on a variety of contentious subjects.

If I thought there were MOLES at ATS I would never have challenged the FEDS
to come downunda and shut me up. If ATS were fu of MOLES i doubt very much if thesite would be as successful as it is.

You may think I speak through my arse...that's OK after all I am a dumb Aussie
mother with opinions.

And yes even I as a new member have noticed people post the same threads over and over...it can be tedious.

Methinks you are trying to find something that is not here.

In Pace
resi

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Now that Tie Domi is retired, he should become the ATS enforcer. You know, knock some of the knuckleheads around...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join