It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something BIG is about to happen 25/10/06.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I can't explain this. But I just feel it. Something BIG is about to happen in the world.

My feeling appears to be backed up by the fact the Global Consciousness project has gone DARK RED!!

The Global Consciousness Project

ANyone hear of anything? or feel that something is happening??

Keep your ears to the ground people!!

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Neon,

I have been having that feeling alot lately....but as far as the global consciousness project dot being red I think that happens alot more then people realize(btw I just checked and it was green again)....according to this thread on the GCP someone contacted a researcher from there and he basically said the dot going on and off red during the day is just random noise.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Thanks for your post etshrtslr.

I doubt it is random noise. It was red for at least 30 mins.

The whole process is based on randomness, if it IS random then its green since it shows 50/50 chances.

If the eggs are moving towards one number continuously then that shows an unusual signal.

Plus, I had the feeling before I check the GCP. it was my feeling that prompted me to check GCP.

I wonder what is going on. Feels like we are at the brink of something HUGE but not know what.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Im one to trust my feelings more anyway......and if you have numerous people feeling the sameway then I really think somthing is going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well it's passed that now, what happened?

new topics

top topics

join