It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would Aust and UK prime ministers know of 9/11 conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just wondering what your opinion would be on this.
If 9/11 was actually done by the U.S government and not Al-quada, do you think
that the prime ministers of Australia and the UK would be aware of this too?

The reason I'm asking is because the people who have I have talked to (Im in Oz)
agree with the 9/11 conspiracy but when I ask them if that is case, then John Howard
and Tony Blair would have to know too, I get mostly silence. One person said that
they naively believed the official story and so at best could be accused of being "out of the loop".

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A very select few would be informed,Plausible deniability.
The more people that know .the less secret it becomes.

There would be nothing(maybe a bullet) to stop a disgruntled ex mp making a lot of cash selling the story to the public otherwise

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Its mainly the reason i'm keeping an eye on any new information that comes up regarding 9/11.
I know many Americans are up in arms about the possibility of 9/11 being conducted
by their own.
But it also has ramifications for the governemnts of the countries who followed the U.S into Afghanistan and Iraq.
The U.K seems to want to get out there ASAP and I wonder if that is because of
the controversy regarding the actual "war on terrorism" and how legitimate it is.
Our own prime minister Howard seems to be totally oblivious and also brings up
the "terror" line every now and again to keep it all going.

Its all quite sad really.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well if all these people know (which they have to for the conspiracy to work):

-The courts for imposing a gag order

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

www.popularmechanics.com...

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

www.pbs.org...

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of Civil Engineers who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA who saw planes which conspiracy theorists never existed.

-The Silverstein Group who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines (Pentagon)

-United Airlines (Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes (Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes (Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers (Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones. (Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Why not let the governments know?

Hell... it's only an extra couple of people out of the thousands that must already know. That or a conspiracy never took place. I favour the latter.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It,s funny you should mention the two people who I believe were ''not in the loop'' to begin with..

I think evidence to the contrary of their original belief has emerged some time back.
It appears Tony tried a 911 of his own with an amazing lack of success.

Now he is jumping the sinking ship that is Iraq to try and leave Dubya to take the flak.
Honour among theives???yes.. Politics?? NO WAY!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I really doubt that if there was any kind of conspiracy that it involved Blair / Howard, or any other foreign leader for that matter. You would want to keep it as secret as possible, so the less people you inform the better.

Actually just thinking about how many people it would take to organise an event of this size makes me seriously doubt the credibility of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, but then again I do belive that the government has successfully orchestrated a far larger cover-up regarding the extra-terrestial origin of UFOs so I guess it's possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yeah, the numbers it would take to cover it up are ridiculous really.
I guess we would also get clues if these prime ministers knew something about it,
even after the fact.
Like swift changes in policy regarding troops in Afghanistan,
which hasnt happened here in Oz.
Of course, they'll have to leave sooner or later but that is only expected.

I've just been really curious for signs that they "know" the truth "either way" and
look closely at their interviews when the subject of troops in Afghanistan , for instance, and try to note any discrepancies.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
double post ...sorry.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Flighty]

top topics

join