It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Government agencies are watching ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There are a lot of broad range views expressed on ATS about almost everything the goverment could be involved in. Surely the government would be interested to know if anyone hits the nail on its head about any of their wrong doings.

So does anyone think the government would assign a particular team or individuals to constantly monitor and report back specifically on ATS and which agency or agencies would be responsible for this??

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
im sure our gov't looks into alot of things. maybe ats was designed for this particular thing. to have people say this stuff on here so that they can look into it. maybe someone on ats works for the gov't and watches and looks into things going on here.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
im sure our gov't looks into alot of things. maybe ats was designed for this particular thing. to have people say this stuff on here so that they can look into it. maybe someone on ats works for the gov't and watches and looks into things going on here.

Many people have gone down that path already (including myself) and have been slated for it. I dont believe that is the case but I do believe they would be watching this site specifically as it is by far the strongest conspiricy theory website on the net. Maybe agents could be assigned as members/users of the site

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
All of them.

How else do you suppose they find out whats what in this world unless they come here?

We can learn them a thing or two.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well if 1/2 of the things on here are true, and the government really is that bad, then yes i'm sure they would be monitoring to see just how much people know and to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.
oh well who knows : )

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We can learn them a thing or two.

Defnitly. ATS is the learnist sight Iv eva bin on..

Question is... How many of them are posting here??

Or how many have gone to their supervisors asking questions saying
''I just read on ATS ........... Is that true??''

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well, considering the amount of 'flag' words typed on this website, the Carnivore program would be going haywire.

I'm sure that from time to time a few Gov't workers may browse, but until they knock on my door and arrest me, I'm not going to worry.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Unrealised]

CX

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I can't remember which one it was, but one of the ATS review podcasts with SO and Springer goes into this in a little more depth.

They mention a few IP's that have visited the site, i remember the DoD being regular visitors and the Pentagon had paid a few visits.

I'd be more concerned about the number of ATS points that littlebird has right now....."666"......gotta be a conspiracy in that somewhere!

CX.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I wonder if any of the 'Three Amigos' or other moderators have ever caught wiff of or suspected any of the members of being a spy??

top topics

join