It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

favorite SNL skit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ahh great thread.

My top 3:

Chris Farley: Living in a van down by the River

Celebrity Jeopardy: The one with Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek and Norm MacDonald as Burt Reynolds. Sean Connery and French Stewart are poked at too. Love that one.

&

Phil Hartman and Martin Short. Not certain on Short but I know Hartman is in it.

They keep going back and forth with, Just give it to me straight! Dont leave me hanging, just tell me how it is.

If you seen it you know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is one that is very similar to the cowbell skit that comes to my mind that literally had me rolling around on the floor with laughter. In it, the beatles had a mysterious 5th member, who turns out to be a trombone player. LOL There must be some sleuths on this board- hope someone can find it if it can be found.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wait! I just remebered. Have you seen the Debbie Downer skit that Lynsy Lohan was in?(They're at Disney World) I think this might have been the first time they used this skit. It has to be one of the greatest moments in recent SNL history.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That was a great one too. Horatio looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

Anyone notice him taking a picture of Lindsay while she was walking off? Do I smell a stalker? XD

Would anyone know the name of the character Chris Katan plays, where he's played a lawyer, football coach, and teacher, and no one can understand what his character is saying? He speaks in giberish for the entire skit, and I swear I have never laughed so much watching this show.

One of my favorite skits of all time on SNL would have to be the Roxbury twins:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That's the character Suel Forrester ("lackie do boo sippy doo wo")
List of Chris Kattan characters

I forgot about that one. Post links to any videos you can find of this one. Here's a list of the skits

[edit on 2-11-2006 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My favorite skit....

"We are just two wild and a CRAZY guys"

I am sure you have seen that bit, its all about the movements they use.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I haven't been able to find it. If anyone finds it, you have my respect for eternity.

There's a skit that's not as funny as the ones posted so far, but I still enjoy seeing it every year.

Here's the Christmas sing skit:

www.ifilm.com...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I personally like the skits of "Jeffreys" - the high end clothing store. When Will Ferrell comes in on that motorized scooter, and pulls out that teeny little cell phone, Jimmy Fallon nearly dies.
I snicker at that every time I catch it on a rerun.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You guys all brought up some great ones! I love the cowbell one. Will Farrell banging on the cowbell with his big hairy belly shaking all over the place and Christoper Walken trying hard to keep a straight face as he's asking for a little more cowbell is hilarious!

Here are a few other favorites of mine:
Dana Carvey as the church lady
Alec Baldwin as Mr. Schwetty and his schwetty balls
Chris Farley in just about anything - especially living in a fan down by the river and in the Chipendales competition with Patrick Swayze
"Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy
Gilda Radner as Rosanne Rosanna Danna
Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd looking to pick up some foxes
Bill Murray and Gilda Radner in the Leubners skits
Will Farrell as President Bush - he did him much better than the guy that does it now
"Oh no! Mr. Bill!"
Phil Hartman as Frank Sinatra
Eddie Murphy as "Buh-wheat"
Father Guido Sarduchi
Mike Meyers in Coffeetalk

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah the Farley & Swayze skit of the Chippendale's dancer was priceless.

I still crack up at that one.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
all i can say about some of the choices you guys have made is...

SASSY!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join