It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the photographic evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I strongly believe in the existance of alien races and believe they visit and could even be based on this planet.

There are too many accounts stating people have encountered aliens, worked with them in underground bases etc... It cant just be mass hysteria on a worldwide scale.

So my question is where are the photos of these alien beings surely in all these years someone must have caught something on camera

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
People already have, they found unknown rods or organisms in the sky and space where it cannot be seen by the naked eye. This is well exposed on the new film called "UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

www.theufomovie.com...

Edit: Removed direct video link because they will lose profit, but it's there fault, for an easy security vulnerability. I have contacted them and hopefully they fix this.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
hoave you seen the video? does it show alien beings?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

Yes, I have seen the video and it does show alien beings.. Would you like me to snap a few pictures from the vid? They are real and if you wan't to see them for yourself, get two cameras and set them up according to some instructions they provide. I'll check...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Evidence won't be presented in photographic form. Photoshop has ruined any chance of that ever happening.

I also think that pretty soon, there won't be much hope of capturing video evidence, either. There are just too many programs to manipulate video footage. Besides, even if GREAT video or photo footage WAS found, it wouldn't matter. The public would shake it off like any other instance. Roswell, Battle of LA, even the awesome footage of the Phoenix Lights wasn't seen as undisputable proof...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Yes, I have seen the video and it does show alien beings.. Would you like me to snap a few pictures from the vid? They are real and if you wan't to see them for yourself, get two cameras and set them up according to some instructions they provide. I'll check...

that would be great if you could as I had difficulty viewing the video also any hints on how to set up the cameras?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sandcastles you are OH so right! There's nothing but a total quagmire of crap out there from little Johnny bored and playing with his PC. There IS no way to discern anything as valid on the internet.

The rods HAVE been imaged by reputable TV production crews. Whatever they represent is still unknown. But why assign them ALIEN status? This is akin to claiming that sub-atomic particles were aliens because they were once a newly discovered visual entity when the 1st devices able to view them were created.

[edit on 10/27/06 by Cruizer]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
so does anyone think they have a picture of an alien? pic postings would be great anyone?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Would you like me to snap a few pictures from the vid?

That would be great.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Also does anyone know of any serious scientific studies done on alledged alien 'implants'. There is a lot of crap ongoogle but no real information a few pictures thats about it.

top topics

join