It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcing the Deny Ignorance Steering Committee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I should start the Murder, Inc in ATS, to remove all dumb posters here.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes, congratulations to the team. It's THE ATS-Team. Let be short....The A-Team.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let be short....The A-Team.

Okay, but I call Hannibal!

"I love it when a plan comes together...."
*puffs on cigar*

Seriously, I'm glad to be a part of this, though ATS is already one of the best boards out there... I hope my input helps further our little community here....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I tell ya, I always miss the good stuff

congrats to all on the team

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I should start the Murder, Inc in ATS, to remove all dumb posters here.

Yeah, (according to your avatar) a thug with an old Thompson gun...Mobster-type muscle is soooo appropriate (sarcasm).

We need a finer touch...Someone who gets the job done with style & panache...In & out (like a duck mating)...

...See anybody's avatar that describes a touch of style for such a job?...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Certainly a fine selection of members for this committee, I'm sure this will have a positive effect on ATS. I'm looking forward to some of the things that come out of this.

If another staff member is needed until Gryf returns, I wouldn't mind helping out.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i donno, hmmmmm.......i hope this dont turn hazy.

this better not be a "secret council on censorship" or anything along those lines.

Why not make it an "read-only" forum for those not in the council so we can all at least read up what everyone says.

Actually I DEMAND IT!

OPEN ATS GOVERNMENT!
FREE INFORMATION ON THE POSTS!
NO "for council eyes only" CRAP!
OPEN ATS!
FREE ATS!
NO HIDDEN POSTS!

**NOTE**
(I THINK I LOST IT FROM READING ABOUT THE UK ID CARDS)

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

this better not be a "secret council on censorship"

Damn! They're onto us! Delete the thread William!!!

Nope, just read the mission statement that William outlined....it's simply a committee to help suggest board improvements, from both a member and mod perspective....

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

this better not be a "secret council on censorship"

Damn! They're onto us! Delete the thread William!!!

Nope, just read the mission statement that William outlined....it's simply a committee to help suggest board improvements, from both a member and mod perspective....

yeah, but at least make it a "read-only" access for all the people not in the committee

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The only problem with that, would be that suggestions, and brainstorming, might get confused with actual board policy (when it isn't such yet, or may never be). So far, it's really about brainstorming sessions, and asking opinions...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
From what I have seen every single "ATS member DISC team member" has expressed some excellent ideas for innovation as well as problem-solving, and has the interests of the ATS community and quality of this Board at heart.

The Suggestions Scheme (yet to appear in the top menu bar) as well as general dialogue and specific surveys that have been conducted are a great vehicle for communications involving every member.

The need for confidentiality is something that would be understood by anyone who has worked in any organisation with thousands of staff/members/customers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join