posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:44 AM
It's good not to feel alone. We are are spec of life in an ever expanding universe. How lonely would we actually be? Also, on the other hand, how
closed minded would you have to be to think that we are the only life out there? Very!! We have been here for less than the blink of an eye on the
grand scale of things and we are not honest with each other from nation to nation, from colour to colour and religion to religion. We are more lonely
than we think.
In response to this I can only say that I feel the governments and guiding forces of our planet my be installing the fear that these "visitors" are
hostile. Think of any alien movie.......how many are nice aliens apart from A.L.F and E.T? Not many. They may wish to help, but our governments /
super powers aren't interested. They agreed to the abductions we always hear about about and have put this to thier advantage by passing mesages of
various desciptions to those chosen to hear these messages.
One thing that does scare me is the new move by the USA "claiming space", cheeky b*stard Bush. Is this a move to weaponize (sp) space? If so, what
has triggered it?
1. There is so much activerty up there that we should keep a close eye on things?
2. Are we about to take on an enemy we are in no way prepared for?
3. Have we p*ssed someone off out there and they've decided enough is enough?
4. We will be using space to control the weather?
5. Will we use space to arm the powerful nations against the so called "rouge nations" to ensure that if they get too big for thier boots we can
just zap them out of existance form space?
If youthink about each individuallly, just bear in mind that the USA have also said that anyone trying to stop them will be dealt with. Ok, so I
don't know that actuall quote but you can be sure that they mean business as a threat like this can't just be taken lightly. Something has triggered
this, whether it's earth based or space based we do not know.
What's going on?