It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Paranormal Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I watched that program tonight on VH1, and to be quite honest it seemed pretty real to me. They had team missions inside a sanitorium in Louisville, Kentucky. The name of the sanitorium was Waverly hills. That program freaked me out...it really did, and they had video footage of shadow people, but I couldn't turn the tv off...I had to watch it. Has anyone seen this? It was the 1st episode, that first aired on October 20, 2006. If you haven't seen that show...you should watch for it.

Gary Busey, Hal Sparks, Survivor winner Jenna Morasca, Toccara from America's Next Top Model, and Baywatch original Donna d'Errico visit Louisville, Kentucky to investigate the hauntings at the Waverly Hills Sanatorium, a derelict tuberculosis hospital where 63,000 people died during the "White Plague" epidemic. Because of his three near-death experiences, Gary Busey takes the reins as the team's "emissary from the other side." When confronted by the ghost known as the "Man in the White Coat", Donna's claim to be fearless gets severely tested. After the team's experience, it's easy to see why Waverly Hills is infamous in ghost-hunting circles as one of the most haunted places in the country.

Source

And to make matters worse
I'm home alone tonight....do do do do

[edit on 10/24/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks Jen, for the good 'Halloween' heads up!!

I will watch for it, I like a good scare!!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe some people will say it's all fake, but they did an excellent job of faking me out if it was. The girls were crying, and soooo scared. They could hear screams, foot steps, saw shadow people, door were found opened that had been shut. They found a red ball in the childrens wing, that had shown up out of nowhere. It was truly creepy to me.

They had infared something, and they were able to see readings from it, of entities moving past it. One guy was pushed on the stairs by an entity. If you like that sort of thing...then yes....you must watch it.

Write back when you've seen it and tell me if you think they were faking.

Thanks

[edit on 10/24/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i love that show. im going to be luke skywalker for halloween. so i have my converted led master replicas force fx 3 watt led lightsaber. yea long name! lol so im alright!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Busey was hilarious in that show! I can't remember, who was it that said he was the scariest thing in there?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
lol...yeah
It was the other guy, can't remember his name.

He did keep his cool better than anyone there.

Edit** To add this link
History of Waverly Hills Sanitorium

It's an interesting read.

[edit on 10/25/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There is a film made out of the story about this place..

Film is called The Death Tunnel.
Here is the link, External Link

And a doc was also made on the making of the film which is called spooked.

Site is here External Link

And an investigation here.

External Link

I watched the doc about a few months ago, and for some reason it scared the bejeezus out of me..

new topics

top topics

join