It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: The ZONE Investigations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My friends and family on ATS,

My funding provideds that I need a new Investigation, though I've researched bigfoot before I have never gone on a feild expidition. I'd like for debate on this the pros and cons and some suggestions on what should be taken to properly document and sanction this feild work... Like:

Where can I find Bigfoot call files

Where can I get an external source for nightvision on my JVC GR-D370

Just some debate, Its necissary...

PM

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would talk to Loren over at cryptomundo.com. He can definitely point you in the right direction.

If by "call files" you mean vocalization audio files, just do a search and you will find plenty. I know there are some over at the BFRO site. You could also talk to them but I think they would try to pull you into the organization if you tell them you have funding.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thank you mabye I will be able to properly sanction this!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Good luck because bigfoot can sneak up on you and tell whether you have any desire to hurt it. I hope you get some decent evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'd reccommend you spend your money on a really good pair of running shoes, cause the one time I ran across a Bigfoot my only desire was to get as far away from it as possible. Luckily for me I was in a car and simply pushed the gas pedal to the floor.

If you want to properly document it, i'd settle for some actual film footage that isn't blurry, grainy or your uncle Bob in a monkey suit. Maybe something with the Bigfoots fam, like his wife and the kids playing catch with a deer carcass.

I wish you luck. I was not joking when I said I have seen a Bigfoot and i've posted about it many times on this site. I've even podcasted on it. I also have a report in at BFRO.

Keep us informed on this adventure of yours.

wupy

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Still nothing, I've been out there setting up for a couple days and no activity yet, save some broken branches. Long time no post for me, its been a busy couple of months with my people stressing over this Bigfoot Investigation. Hope to hear from yall.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Actually, I was with a couple of friends on night (three others) and we wanted to do something because we were bored, so we went up on my fourty acres directly behind my house. The twins, two of my friends aren't allowed to ride ATV's so we walked and by the time we got on to the land it was dark. So we didn't want to spend the whole time going down the hill after just walking up. So we sat under a tree and were talking about TV and crap when we heard "whoooop" which was strange because my parents werent at home, and we dont have any neighbors (we live a long way out). I thought it was one of my friends messing with me so I was like quit yall. They were like "what are you talking about?" I asked them if they heard it and they said no, so we waited a little whill and started hearing more strange noises. Naturally, my camera's battery wasn't charged so we ran away in the dark... Probibly rednecks trespassing, but interpret it how you like.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Potentate_Michael]

new topics

top topics

join