It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Pleiadians to Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The following was channeled by a good friend of mine,who has been in contact with other worlds for a long time now.Believe it or not,it's your choice,here it is. Magickman

�Our beloved, somebody does care,
you do know, that you are not alone here.
We did reach you from another planet,
where so many are hungry for affection, too.

We are flitting across the sky,
we are looking for such people.
So, you are not lonely,
we desire to hear your narration.
"Your Cosmic friends.�

You, dear people, who do not understand, do not wonder why the mass media and publishing companies refuse to tell us the truth about these veritable informations. It happens, because our planet Earth was, and is, influenced by Powers of darkness for 300 000 years. Thanks to the beginning of the Aquarius era (the planet Earth together with the Solar System will immerse into galactic photon zone), our atmosphere is deluged with abundance of fine-vibratory energy from the Central sun in the centre of our galaxy. Our sun itself with corona is immersing into photon zone since the beginning of 1998 till 2001. And in this atmosphere we have an unique chance to free ourselves from the impact of the Powers of darkness (from their virtual impulses, which are low-vibratory), we can change ourselves from puppets into genuine free cosmic people, who are allowed to travel freely across the cosmos, to learn about many other peaceable beings and to work for our Creator. Because by means of religions and another informatory channels, the Powers of darkness constantly intruded upon us an idea, that they are our creators, but it is not really so; for they have just forgotten who created them (therefore they are the Powers of darkness, while the Creator is love, and they act and behave right to the contrary.
...................................................................................................................................................... .................................
Therefore I encourage you to leave off acting like puppets, and become genuine people, as you were created by our beloved Creator.
...................................................................................................................................................... .................................
Many universes were created, every such a universe has its creator, and above all of them subsists yet the Creator primordial, the highest Creator, God - Spirit.
Now I present to you just in summary conditions for contacts with cosmic friends and with our Creator. These conditions are presented in the text of �Talks� thereinafter more in detail. If your thoughts are too materialistic, and your emotions are pent up, focus on removal of these barriers. These conditions are actually abidance by our Creator�s cosmic laws; by them you increase and stabilize your vibratory - spiritual level. Cosmic people long for contact with every man, who fulfils these conditions. Till July 6, 1998, 670 000 people have experienced such contacts. After fulfilment of these conditions, everybody can contact the Creator, too.
1. The life should be affectionate, harmonious, decent, based on spiritual sentiment. Love your spirit and your body too; by that you love your Creator, for you are his component. Don�t drink alcohol to excess, preferably not at all; don�t smoke cigarettes excessively, preferably not at all. Forbear yourself !!!

2. Love other human fellowmen, including those, who harm you, because they are doing only what they know. Forgive them!

3. Love everything in the Creation, �sentient� and �insentient�, as nature, vegetable kingdom, animals, and the planet Earth which is a higher being than we are, too.

4. Reduce eating of meat to minimum, or not a whit (communication could begin approximately 10 days after that day).

5. Liquidate - destroy negative literature, as books and magazines about wars, eroticism and negative extraterrestrial beings (UFO - abductions, infalls of spaceships, etc.). Don�t communicate with negative extraterrestrial beings.(this is extremly important)

6. Don�t read negative books and magazines, don�t watch negative films; it is reasonable to ignore politics, because it is full of coarse vibrations.

7. Don�t possess redundant property (2 and more houses for yourself, 2 and more cars for yourself ... etc.)

8. Help people in need according to your potentiality.

9. Work for people at least regarding dissemination of informations about cosmic friends, in a moderate and unobtrusive manner, of course.

10. Don�t harm other creatures.
(Doesn't this sound like a good way to live? Magickman)
When all of you enter this way of living, following us, being able to share everything with others, capable of working in this manner and of presenting your work to all with love, but all of you in this way, it will make a difference. What happened few years ago is past and they proceed this way. It is very bad to long for something undeserved. (Privatization). Everything belongs to Creator, we and you are His children, too. As I said, you are stepping backward, not forward. Only you proceed and few people with you. An advanced person, who enters the universe and understands us, understands so this law of Creation and such a man we can contact in this manner, and later in person. You know, that after years a man looks upon us from the Earth. So, continue your study of this teaching. It means to live and work with the knowledge, that you do not have only one life, but you enter later into another life; you determine this yourself by every day of a good deed, or with the knowledge, that you have a reason to live. Not only for people, but also for yourself. I mean the life after by that, and therefore we love the nature so much. To love the nature is to love our Creator. This is the right religion, this great respect, and then you live a wonderful modern life. Modern life is love to everything and to all and serviceable work.
You love us so much, and we love you, too. Even we were informed how unselfishly you work in the interest of people, aside from anything. You, without love, alone, in such suffering, and wherefore you took up this mission, which was entrusted to you. You are familiar with these old scriptures, although you didn�t enjoy this world too much. But you know the people in this small country well; they still lived in this way, they were continually instructed by somebody. However, just in this nation appeared several individuals, now you belong also to them, who promoted this right to decent life for all. And we were very sorry, that we did not try it just here. Once we really did meet an adept, but for certain reasons he often sought an advice, because he was afraid of people, but you are not. You see, how they underestimated you, but you defended yourself successfully, thanks to your heavenly conduct, and now you maintain a firm attitude. This excellent work answers the purpose of welfare of all people, and hence we send you our affectionate regards and also this bliss you are experiencing now; you feel our common vibrations radiated to you, pacific daughter of this planet Earth. In the course of our research we have met some qualifiers, who did not find enough courage to inform others about it, but you did dare to do that immediately. It is so, and it will be so; accept this as the plain truth. The fact is, that people of this planet Earth attracted to this place such rascals, that it is without parallel in this part of universe, and therefore we come here to help you in your search for Truth, so that people here would finally understand, where is actually their place; and you did understand it, although you were discouraged by many others. And therefore is our cosmic commander interested in you so much; because of that we can also communicate with you now. Accept our greetings and sincerest thanks, that you joined us in this mission, and that you are helpful as much as you can. That�s all for the present.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Very Interesting, cool to read, nice post

Anyways, it does sound like a good way to live, and a way many religions teach to live - some of which they do not follow their own rules - But still, a good way to live. Thanks for the post, and maybe I'll try that meat thing

-wD

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Got a link or book title/excerpt for this Magickman?
I would be interested in "who" or "whom" wrote this.
Thanks.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
respect for all that is, is all that matters...

1 love peoples...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I would be interested in "who" or "whom" wrote this.
Thanks.

regards
seekerof

As i said in the post,this was channeled information.It is,in other words,original material.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
bigsage,

do you truly love all people?

I try to but it sure is difficult a lot of times.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Not flaming this post but,

Cut and paste the title of this message (Message from the Pleiadians to Mankind)into google and you get a whole heap of links directing you to text and books written by "channelers of the Pleiadians"
what you have written there as an excellent way to live ones life, but I have a hard time beleiving that people are talking to aliens via the spiritual world. And peeps will say people channel dead people, why not aliens? I don't know why not aliens I just reckon they don't. I have nothign to support what I am saying I just don't beleive they are talking to aliens via channelling, too many cults have killed themselves because someone had voices telling them to do it...
I guess until I experience it for myself, until I can touch ,smell,taste, feel, behold and interact with "something/someone alien to this Earth" i am a skeptic who hopes it is true. Saying this I will be trying to incorporate some of points 1 thru 10 into my day to day life.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Consider that at the centre of our galaxy is a black whole, not a sun....

Find one lie, and you realise that the whole thing is a fake.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

6. Don�t read negative books and magazines, don�t watch negative films; it is reasonable to ignore politics, because it is full of coarse vibrations.

That means we'll all have to stop coming to ATS and reading up on all the shyte that's being done to us.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
when did this communication happen? the dates mentioned seem rather...dated. 1998 and 2001 are long gone, so any advice regarding that time period is pretty much stale.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Are these the same people who cloned babies?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
For some reason, after reading every sentence from this channeling, I am bringing up mental images of a bull followed by excrement. I wonder what my brain is trying to channel to me?

Also, any alien that talks about the "Creator" in almost every sentence sounds like he/she/it is a drone for some group like scientology. Enough with the Creator stuff, already! Who could stand to be around somebody like that? I couldn't. I'd jam a pencil in their neck, at least if they had a neck I would.

I'm also trying to figure out where life teaches us that living is about being happy, loving, and being nice to everything. What life is really about is you being thrust into a situation beyond your consent where you are given a high instinct for keeping yourself alive by any means possible. While kindness and loving things can help to a degree, being rich and powerful works better. Animals in the wild have that same rule applied to them. Only the strong survive.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Are these the same people who cloned babies?

nope, that's the Raelians

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think it's meant to be a highly positive and fulfilling message designed to strengthen love and goodness and diminish negativity.

This can only be helpful, even if the source of the wisdom is unknown.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Magickman, that sounds really positive, but I don't believe it is totally true.

I see you are coming from the black Vault forum, I found this posted by you.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:08 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my thoughts on this subject,but bear in mind this is theory only,
That which we know as "The Secret Gov."are not the American gov,or any other gov for that matter.It's all of them together,and they do not know who their master is,or what the ultimate agenda is.The Reptilian race has been here,on Earth,for many years.They came here,to this shining planet,it was to rape the resources,and enslave the beings they found there.Driven underground after being soundly defeated in a war in which no less than 7 "weapons of terror" set off to eridicate this race,and destroy their command and control center.The surviving reptilians were driven underground,where they remain to this day.There was a firefight outside of Dulce,New Mexico in1979 between these aliens and people who were involved in building deep underground bases for the gov.You can read about it at:
www.antioffline.com...
Anyway,these aliens have been feeding on our cattle,and abducting humans for DNA experiments.They are trying to become as human as possible,and in the process,they have assumed control of the world's monatary system and most of the powere bases,ie;govs of the world.
They walk amoung us every day,and hold positions of high office.They have mixed their DNA with certian members of the British Royals,and they take many steps to ensure this purity.I believe their ultimate goal is to rule this planet,our planet,as Gods with unlimited power,and this cannot be allowed to happen.Be aware that certian factions are here,and they are working around the clock to expose this.There is a lot of it on TV,many ideas are in common sitcoms,and even cartoons.Movies are being made toward this effort,"Signs"comes to mind.In this forum,you will read many thoughts,some will agree with you,and some will call you stupid,and uninformed.Remember....in a minority of only one,the truth is still the truth.

Here's another post by Magickman at BV

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Wiccan,going back 9 generations.I do not practice magick(not much,anyway)but I do worship the Great Mother,respect nature in all of it's glory,and do my best to make the Christian Right mad.

I think the above post says everything.

I will be moving on now

Nothing to see here

Icon

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by iconoclast]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
bigsage,

do you truly love all people?

I try to but it sure is difficult a lot of times.

i do. it's only hard as long as you hold onto guilt. the first step is forgiving yourself for all your shortcomings and 'sinful' thoughts. we all have them. it is our nature. the nature of the beast(us, we're the beast).
it is hard to love someone who butts into a lineup, or cuts you off in traffic, or steals your woman. it is easy to be hateful, but to hate some else for their shortcomings, you yourself should be PERFECT. or able to forgive yourself for not being perfect. then realise that all people are a product of their enviroment, and they are just following their nature. if i was evil bill gates/ george bush/saddam/osama/hitler/ted bundy, would i be able to forgive myself?
that is truly the big question as we may all have to 'judge' ourselves when we pass on.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hey I found something else.

I dont know if its the same magickman, but probably

magickman - great lords of the underworld hear my prayers!! HAIL SATAN

found that on radiosatan666 site

more

from another site

magickman
Visitor to Wicca Coven
(1/3/01 9:04 am)
Reply Invocation
Hello,
I am having trouble with the invocation of Gods and Goddesses and I need help with what Gods and Goddesses I should invoke........... I you could help I would really apprieciate it!!!!!!!!!

MAGICKMAN

-----------------

Sorry Magickman, but you are channeling demons not aliens.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iconoclast
Hey I found something else.

I dont know if its the same magickman, but probably

magickman - great lords of the underworld hear my prayers!! HAIL SATAN

found that on radiosatan666 site

more

from another site

magickman
Visitor to Wicca Coven
(1/3/01 9:04 am)
Reply Invocation
Hello,
I am having trouble with the invocation of Gods and Goddesses and I need help with what Gods and Goddesses I should invoke........... I you could help I would really apprieciate it!!!!!!!!!

MAGICKMAN

-----------------

Sorry Magickman, but you are channeling demons not aliens.

Depends on which side you're on.
I just think this is another bunch of aliens trying to take over from the ones who are in charge now.
They can all # off, they're all lying bastards.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey Dany, you and Magicman have a lot in common.

I do agree with you about the aliens, they should just frock off and suck on someone else for a dozen or so millenia.

If they don't clear off soon they is gonna git what's commin' to em.

I suspected that this material may have been less than legit because it was too 'sweet.'

I know that channelled material reflects the person as channel to a degree for certain reasons that have nothing to do with this realm. But with all the problems in the world and the way things are going I can't see the sense in touchy-feely fluff like this all the time. Even if it is true, try and sell that to your neighbour, that's the problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

5. Liquidate - destroy negative literature, as books and magazines about wars, eroticism and negative extraterrestrial beings (UFO - abductions, infalls of spaceships, etc.). Don�t communicate with negative extraterrestrial beings.(this is extremly important)

These instuctions may be helpful to many people even if they can't live up to the love expectations.

I think the message is cool even if it comes from Satan himself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join