It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicous? NO course not!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

-- Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" (1925)

Looks like Bush has been busy learning the lessons of the past.

Please, take a minute, and come with me on an adventure……..

Well start with;
“But its goal is not making money; its goal is remaking the world -- and imposing its radical beliefs on people everywhere. “

GW Bush – on Alqaeda post 911
Well I think the US Government can do one better, how about we describe the government of today

“OUR goal IS to make money, to remake the world, and impose our democratic ( fraudulent elections ) on people everywhere.”

So lets see just how the US Administration, hijacked and manipulated your governing system to

Make money
Remake the world
Impose the democratic way of life (meaning contracts and more money)

Near East Affairs bureau

The Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), headed by Assistant Secretary C. David Welch, deals with U.S. foreign policy and U.S. diplomatic relations with Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Regional policy issues that NEA handles include Iraq, Middle East peace, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, and political and economic reform

www.villagevoice.com...

Interesting little company there, but after reading the above link
let me get this straight.
Dick Cheney’s Daughter is a top official in the above government branch.
Paul Wolfowitz Saudi Girlfriend is also now a TOP OFFICIAL for the government branch.

What’s the HISTORY behind this offices dealings?

The Office of Special Plans (OSP), which worked alongside the Near East and South Asia (NESA) bureau in Feith's domain, was originally created by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz to review raw information collected by the official U.S. intelligence agencies for connections between Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.

9/11 panel sees no link between Iraq, al-Qaida –
www.msnbc.msn.com...
“Cheney said evidence of a link was "overwhelming."
www.washingtonpost.com...

Well, it helps when your DAUGHTER is involved in this company, and your partner in crimes girlfriend too.

So, what exactly was the break down here, between Father and Daughter, and loving partners for there to be so many ERRORS?

This is obviously where the manipulation of the evidence for the IRAQI invasion occurred.

Ensuring people sympathetic and connected to the people whom were going to make MONEY off this adventure were in high places to push the ‘proof ‘we had, was priority.

Who else do you trust such important aspects of your lies, than your own daughter or spouse.
People even KNEW about this heinous act

An ad hoc office under U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith appears to have acted as the key base for an informal network of mostly neo-conservative political appointees that circumvented normal inter-agency channels to lead the push for war against Iraq.

Suspicious?

Not if you’re a bush supporter…

www.commondreams.org...

Michael Rubin - neo-conservative American Enterprise Institute

David Schenker - Institute for Near East Policy

Michael Makovsky - younger brother of David Makovsky (senior WINEP) + former executive editor of pro-Likud 'Jerusalem Post'

***Along with Feith, all of the political appointees have in common a close identification with the views of the right-wing Likud Party in Israel.***

(Feith, whose law partner is a spokesman for the settlement movement in Israel)

Iran recently said it was prepared to turn over five senior al-Qaeda figures, including the son of Osama bin Laden, who are currently in its custody if Washington permanently shuts down an Iraqi-based Iranian rebel group that is listed as a terrorist organization by the State Department.

Pentagon officials, particularly Feith's office, have reportedly opposed the deal, which had been favored by the State Department, because of the possibility that the group, the Mujahadeen Khalq, might be useful in putting pressure on Tehran.

I’m asking myself if im reading this correctly….

All these people sympathetic to Israel, to the Pentagon and Cheney are all in positions of MANIPULATING the evidence put forward to the PEOPLE!

Yet Cheney has the audacity to come forward and state he DIDN’T put pressure on intelligence agencies.

That’s the VICE PRESIDENT.
Let’s look at the PRESIDENTS INVOLVEMENT in this countries greatest crime

www.oldamericancentury.org...

“After his defeat in the 1992 Presidential election, George H. W. and James Baker, became Carlyle advisors and investors. Especially useful were the Bush and Baker connections to the ruling elite of Saudi Arabia. Those connections helped to generate large investments in Carlyle from the Saudi elite including the bin Laden family”

Well that helps!
(Carlyle concentrates on companies funded by the government, such as defense contractors)

Wow, they must be making a TONNE of money from IRAQ.. Of course.. This isn’t a clash of interests is it, being he’s the PRESIDENTS SON.

“His son is in the Oval Office directing the war effort and proposing the largest increase in defense spending since Ronald Reagan”

www.carlylegroup.net...

Suspicious?

“Marvin Bush

Board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines”

So, the planes that were used, the airport they were taken from, and the building they hit.. Were all being monitored and watched over by a board, which this gentleman sat.

Suspicious?

Jeb Bush, the president's brother obviously in charge of floriday.
Did you know this about the Florida elections though?
“Thousands of eligible voters were disallowed the right to vote in predominantly democratic regions”

www.oldamericancentury.org...

“ChoicePoint of Atlanta, was paid $4.3 million for its work, replacing a firm that charged $5,700 per year for the same service”

Why would you pay someone 4.3million to do a job, someone could of done for $5700?
Obviously, this wasn’t a normal, run of the mill election campaign down in florida.

Suspicious?

So can I honestly ask you how the Iraqi war and the election aren’t events which need serious investigation?
Isn’t obvious that this country was hijacked, by existing members of our government?
They worked in the system, they grew within corporations AFTER the system and figured out how to MANIUPLATE that system.

Here’s the humdinger.

We all know fairly well now how much lies were spun to get into IRAQ.
But how about the GREATEST lie of all

www.time.com...

www.buzzflash.com...

- 9/11 report, Rice remarks in conflict; Investigators say Bush got specific data on threats

- FBI Warned D.C. It Was a Target

- Moussaoui Warnings Ignored

- America had 12 warnings of aircraft attack

- U.S. Was Aware on bin Laden Threat

-Bush briefed on hijacking threat before September 11

"On Sept. 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."

msnbc.msn.com...

don’t bother with that one though, its conveniently been removed.

And there’s many, many, MANY more articles stating that the administration was FOREWARNED.

But again, simply because the bush administration claims they WERNT AWARE of the impending plot… shouldn’t seem suspicious..

I mean what motive does this man have in allowing this attack to happen..

Ahh, that’s right, all this families and friends dealings in organizations that PROFIT from war and various other industries involved in OCCUPATION CONTRACTS!

Suspicious?

So I invite all those who firmly believe this was an attack by terrorists, and that the government had NO clue it was coming, a government that DIDT manipulate the evidence about the attack to get into a long, costly war and a government that doesn’t allow its officials to PROFIT from war to counteract ALL these reports and suspicious dealings.

I’m dying to see you explain these away.

Because frankly, this makes me suspicious of bush.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

And there’s a HELL of a lot of smoke coming out of IRAQ.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fundly enough, not one person can speak out against my statements.

Wonder if anyone out there has the brains to realise the mistake they'll make if they vote them into congress..

-What with the compulsary draft bill being looked it for 18-45yr olds...
-For the new laws regarding ' combatants ', and what some people call '' retro-active immunity ''
-Defense of our space 'interests'

and being iraq is now an open battlefield for all the of the middleastern extremists out there......

nah... i can see how this is all normal.. compared to the last decades we've head..
not suspicous at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I do not mind sarcasm, sometimes I am sarcastic myself. However I never joke when dealing with politics on this scale, I already know quiet a bit about what you have stated and I cant dissagree with the fact that Hitler made a pathetic yet true statement. In the end its called learning from your mistakes, I would like to quote someone though I do not have the name on hand:
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!"
I refuse to make the same mistakes, and I wont even under pain of death. For if I do then I will have condemned others to a meaningless death. I myself have studied history most of my life and I still do. In order to outsmart an enemy you must never stop learning, a learning mind is a growing mind, one that fails to learn dies. Its not a matter that these things happen, its a question of what are people going to do about it, not just tomorrow but also in the long run so it wont happen again or at least not HERE. Its no longer safe to even talk on forums thanks to the trollers who threaten DHS on you each time you voice your honest opinion or standing. So always keep the information where its safest: in your head. Even if you have it on paper keep it in your head so that you retain the original concepts and thoughts and when the time comes can act on memory alone effectively.
Lets not repeat history and become a full fledged Nazi Germany or a new form of a Nazi Germany. We are getting close, but we can still turn the train around before the point of no return. After the point of no return it will take far more direct actions and measures to stop things since they simply shoot you for being different and not complying.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's too late now...most americans don't give a crap. They care about our daily worries, not these things otherwise there would be riots in the streets. I actually think that it is better to let things conitnue to get worse until it gets so bad that average joe wants to do something about. This needs to happen so that the people will learn from their mistakes. In essence, for a nation to be rebuilt it must first be destroyed.
All superpowers must fall and be replaced by a new superpower.This has happened throughout history and must also happen to America to maintain he balance of power vs corruption. LOL i'm still going on but what i'm trying to say is that when a nation becomes the most powerful there are those who will try to take advantage of it for nefariuos purposes then the nation falls apart a new superpower has to emerge and the bad guys have to start all over again...

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Elijio]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Again no one can claim im wrong.?
Yet your willing to back gwbush?

Wheres your logic.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
drawing on your comparison with mein kampf.

9/11 = Reichstag fire.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thats the problem, most people are so poor (Even though the census would tell us otherwise) that people have little or no time to worry about politics. People do care, its just that they dont have the money, think about it: how do you keep people from revolting? You make them so poor they have little to no time to keep up with what your doing. A nation that bases itself around power will loose it, a nation based around the people will prevail. However, that doesnt mean you cant change what the nation is based around. A true nation must maintain some power for protection and expansion, however the rest should go to the people and the betterment of the people. The USA will fall some day, maybe in your lifetime and from it something else will be born, pray be its what the people want not the power hungry. In order to prevent history from repeating itself you must educate the people heavily on the matter and keep them highly informed and teach them that it is NOT worth it to sacrifice what you stand for in order to be safe.
Also, I loath GWB, never said I supported him and never will for what he has done even though he is just a puppet. It is ironic though how the bu#es have yet to attack this topic, maybe they are too scared or just trying to wrap their mind around it because it throws them for a loop. All because its so straightfoward... Ah well thats why I cant scare them, I prefer to fight them, not to dumbfound them at every turn.
Its more fun to fight them and watch them go red in the face!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Wheres your logic.

Was that directed at me?
Please let me know, thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Wheres your logic.

Was that directed at me?
Please let me know, thanks.

Nah, sorry bit general there..
not you,

the group of people that ignore all of this and follow their government blindly, in the name of patriotism, and ignoring anything that is damaging for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i read over the initial post

i can't really discern a thesis statement, just an overall theme of "bush is like hitler"

is that what this is?

or am i just missing something?

also, if the theme is to be suspicious of bush, then it's stupid
you should be suspicious of anyone with that level of power

but, seriously, what's the claim that you're making?

top topics

join