It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French are not so clean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It would be a shock to most on this board to see that the United States is not to blame for all of the bad things in the world.

A former senior Rwandan diplomat has told a tribunal that France played an active role in Rwanda's 1994 genocide.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Part of Canada is French so you don't have to tell me about how le Francais do politics. They are as dirty as anybody but they hide behind a liberal facade which somehow confuses a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I thought this was a commentary on the au natural hygenic practices of France. You know, unshaven, smokey, European je ne crois pas?

I was going to jump in with - they have bidets!

Alas, we're all in this dirty heap together. Canada as well has participated in the colonial, imperialistic policies that make us wastemakers.

Isn't there a policy of waste-making. Every person should exceed their weight in garbage once a week, or something like that?

Where's Luigi Barzini for a good banter, when you need him? 'Those quarrelsome French'!

[edit on 8-12-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes the US is not to blame for most things in the world, but then again no one is , well mabye except the UK. I mean we did create the whole middle east situation, didnt stop WW2, created concentration camps and did allow slavery for several centuries but hey whos keeping track of all the skeletons in the cupboards huh?

But then again what does the world want? A "We're sorry for the last 200+ years of bad stuff we caused" card?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Being Hairy, crying about everybody else, starting wars, and getting saved by other countries, like the UK and USA. If it weren't for the last two there would be no France.

The main reason they didn't want the US in Iraq was they had so much under the table $$$ in Iraq.

top topics

join