It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same problems same parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Feed up with your current political party? Starting to see the same ole, same ole? Me too...But in November we can make another choice. The choice that doesn't have a (D) or a (R) beside a name. We have been putting the same two parties in positions of power in this country for to long and we have long seen the mirror effect surfacing. Mirror effect meaning that both parties are the same...They both want you to keep them in a job that lets them make a choice about how you spend your money and how you raise your children. Vote for something different....If you do what you have always done...You will get what you have always gotten? We have done (R) & (D) in this country and now we have THE SAME GOVERNMENT. Nothing but new laws that require you to show I.D.'s from everything from purchasing cold meds to gas..And politicians that don't want you to gamble on-line and tack on laws that make it illegal to by putting it through with port security bills. This is what (R) & (D) will get you..So just think about it and I know you say.."What other choice do you have"? Well there's others you just need to pressure your local radio stations to give the independants and other parties the same time as the local (R) & (D)'s. Please take the time to find another way to run our country cause the GOP & Democratic parties are killing this great nation!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That is all I can say about your post. You hit the nail right on the head. I doubt that I even vote this year. I would vote third party but they don't have the funding to win an election. So why vote?

[edit on 26-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

join