It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringmakers of Saturn - A Request for John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've always been very interested in the possibility of ET's on Earth, UFO's, alien abductions, life on other planets and NASA/government cover-ups. In fact, I'm pretty obsessed with space. My lunch breaks at work used to revolve around ham-and-cheese sandwiches and space.com news articles.

I was familiar with the Serpo story, the Betty and Barney Hill abductions, Roswell and the like, but after lurking on ATS, this is the first time I've heard the notion that there is life on planets in our solar system - complex, advanced life. My most particular interest has always been John Lear's take on Saturn being the most advanced planet in our solar system with spaceships in the range of 31,000 miles long orbiting the planet in the ring system.

I've read several posts where John Lear has spoken of the book "Ringmakers of Saturn". I must admit, this book sounds fascinating, but it's quite pricey and extremely rare. Not to mention, being an engineering student, I don't have the time to read this book until summer

Anyway, in this book, apparently the author (whose name escapes me at this time) has made a convincing argument of alien spaceships orbiting Saturn's rings. In fact, I believe he has found evidence of 3 spaceships several thousands of miles long in pictures published in the book.

I am aware that John Lear is in possession of several of these books, and I was wondering if Mr. Lear could be so kind to scan and post the pictures inside this book? A lot of people on ATS, I'm sure, are extremely interested at the possibility of alien spaceships orbiting Saturn in its ring system, and if this book has photographic evidence, we'd all be dying to see it. If you could, Mr. Lear, could you make scans of the pictures in the book and post them online for us to see in this thread?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Does anyone out there have any information on this subject?

join