It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Margie Schoedinger. Dead and no questions asked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know this story is old, but I just found out about it. There was a woman who accused George Bush of rape and she died like 9 months later with a gun shot wound to the head, and much like the removal of laws from the constitution no one is questioning this?

Apparently she dated George Bush when she was a minor. http://7 2.14.205.104

Then later filed rape charges against him and others.

She was also almost kidnapped and harassed by police.

No one really talked about this story when it happened or when she was found dead. I mean the Clinton scandles get a lot of play, but this just whoosh, vanished.

Why is no one talking about it, and why has it attracted such little attention?

gatorpress.com...

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Also an interesting read on this.

www.disinfotainmenttoday.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
She also claimed that Bush raped her husband. He was jailed for assault charges against her and later filed for divorce. It was claimed that she suffered from a mental disorder and that she shot herself.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did the original poster go to the second website that was listed by another poster and read the actual lawsuit written by this woman?

Usually when lawsuits are written by the plaintiff and not by an attorney it is because no attorney wants the case.

Reading the lawsuit leaves me with the impression that the woman was not in a fit mental state.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The investigator who interviewed her before she died or one of those papers thoght she should try to get herself some exposure before she ended up on the wrong end of a bullet, and she did.

If you read the bottom of the lawsuit, the people writing the article don't believe she died of suicide.

From what I read, her husband assualted her at some point early in their marriage, he was jailed, and it's only after she tried to file suit against George W. Bush that he filed for divorce. I can only guess he did not want to share her fate.

She was a writer and had started a few business on her own. I am not saying this proove her to be mentally stable or unstable, but she was capable.

As far as filing the law suit on her own behalf, are we surprised that where she lived she could not find a lawyer to take on the president of the United States who is a republican?

It's not like he's a democrate, and it's not like she was blond and blue. This all makes a difference, believe it or not.

I don't know if her story was true or not, we will I guess never know now, but there are an increasing amount of stories from people about drugging, mind control by top political figures, and they are all sounding similar, more and more.

Also the kidnapping attempt sounds like that did happen and it was interupted. Why would someone try to kidnap her if her story was false?

Also it's not like she is a stranger to George. W. Bush they did date when she was a minor. (Is that legal down there?)

Anyways I just think it's weird that no one covered this, no one had the gumption to cover this? Even to just interview her so you could then write her off as a nut job or very credible. NO one did this? It's all very weird.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Numerous attempts to reach Ms. Schoedinger over the last year both by phone and in person at her residence were unsuccessful.

Source: Fort Bend Star

They tried to interview her.

Maybe others tried too?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Good for you, Harassment101, for bringing up this topic. Margie Schoedinger may still have a voice, if Americans wake up soon. The Bush family is "untouchable", meaning they are above the law. Prescott Bush, and especially George H. W. Bush, were/are like kings in America. When a son, like George W. misbehaves, breaks the law, or commits a felony, it will likely be covered up. The truly wealthy, connected US families are privileged. The wealthy live by different laws than the common people. Even if they are in serious trouble, the elite will likely protect one of their own. It is true in many countries also. Democracy can work only if the people make it work. The USA is not a Democracy. The people are often clueless as to how and whom runs the government. Do you know who your State Rep is? Have you ever had him/her to your home? The wealthy, elitists meet eachother in times of fortune and crisis, in eachothers homes, sometimes, to discuss important matters, like the Schoedinger case. I think the accusations are real. A rich boy, or young man from a prominent family "dates" Black girls easily; they will have the cash to date. "Dating" is a term used by Prostitutes to legitimize their illegal profession and to give respect to their "John", or illegal customer. Who will believe a Prostitute in a court case? A jury of her peers? A judge? You? What is truly amazing is the fact that almost no news coverage was given to this story; President George W. Bush was likely going to be tried for raping a Black women, whom he'd had underage, forced sex with. What does that imply, ATS members? The news controllers were told to "stand down", which means do not cover this story and embarass the President and Bush's. RIP, Margie. Wake up, Amorica.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Usually when lawsuits are written by the plaintiff and not by an attorney it is because no attorney wants the case.Reading the lawsuit leaves me with the impression that the woman was not in a fit mental state.

new topics

top topics

join