It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Video Evidence of Thermite Pouring Out of the Tower Just Before Collapse?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Apparently quite a few people, like myself, have made up our minds about 'who all' was behind 911.

Ferretman2 and everyone else who refuse to look at the self evident: You will wake up one day to a police state. Once you realize that you are a slave after that what's your oppinion going to be then?

Also, there IS a difference between the color of molten alluminum and alluminum BURNING. The MELTED METAL coming out of the towers could not have been alluminum and it WAS NOT BURNING WHEN IT CAME OUT.. IT WAS MELTED.

Can alluminum burn? Sure but is it EVER that color melted? NO.

Simple deduction.. It was melted but NOT burning = NOT alluminum.

In a thermite reaction.. it's the IRON portion of it that makes it 'orange/white'. Of course, any iron that it comes in contact with and melts is going to be this color as well. Alluminum will either be it's 'normal' color when melted or it will burn up, allumimun can't be orange and melted at the same time. (If it can please explain to us how and provide proof)

Almost forgot..

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Thermite 'fire' gives off inordinate amounts of ultraviolet radiation.. NOW.. what was that 'foam' used to put the fires out? Was it not called Thermo-Cool? Can't find my links concerning that but if I'm correct.. This 'foam' that was used had a particular property of covering up the radiation in question.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hold on let me get this straight, your telling me this stuff which burns a hell of alot hotter then any office fire would need A TON of it in order to take down a building the size of the WTC, yet an office fire spanning at max 8-10 floors took the entire building out? Look at your arguement for a second. Thermite is alot more destructive then your office fire if placed right. But lets face it, according to the official believers, we dont need thermite throughout the building, just a couple floors, then the rest will "pancake" right?

[edit on 25-10-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is much evidence that there was 'suspicious' construction in many different parts of the towers a few weeks before they collapsed. One particular source cited "huge amounts of dust" settling on everything in particular. I believe that thermite was planted all over the building over a period of time.

Under the 'guise' of construction (With many empty office spaces) and a little help from Bush' little brother I think that what I am implying is just a little more than a possibility.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Okay grim.......how much thermite would be needed?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If you watch the video of the thermite reaction, did you not notice that it didn't take much thermite to burn through the block of an ENGINE? Ok.. so it was a 4 cylinder.. but that was alot of iron burned through with not alot of thermite.

Also would like to add something about explosions that were heard before the buildings collapsed. I believe that when some collumns were cut and considering that there was unimaginable amounts of weight on each of them, that this "failure" would have been -explosive-.

Think about what would have happened if a box collumn was cut near the base of the tower.. I wonder if there is some way to analyze the "signature" of the explosions heard before the collapses and compare them to the type of 'failure' i'm eluding to.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
There is much evidence that there was 'suspicious' construction in many different parts of the towers a few weeks before they collapsed. One particular source cited "huge amounts of dust" settling on everything in particular. I believe that thermite was planted all over the building over a period of time.

Under the 'guise' of construction (With many empty office spaces) and a little help from Bush' little brother I think that what I am implying is just a little more than a possibility.

Also notice that the Department of Buildings website has no record of permits listed on their site. What's up with that?

WTC 1
a810-bisweb.nyc.gov... 430E

WTC 2

WTC 7

I believe something is fishy just with that. Why don't they list construction permits? You may say that it was owned by the Port Authority and didn't need permits. Well, look under WTC 1 permits....there are 4 listed.

So, either they never did construction or they are hiding the permits for some reason. I don't get it.

[edit on 10/25/2006 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A 4 cylinder engine would not be made of iron. It would be made of aluminum.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Griff

So, either they never did construction or they are hiding the permits for some reason. I don't get it.

I think I'll go with "hiding the permits for some reason" Alex.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Ferretman2

A 4 cylinder engine would not be made of iron. It would be made of aluminum.

You say that like ALL 4 cylinders are allunimun. Umm.. NO - that is simply not true. For example, I have a 2000 model year car (not to be too specific) which has a 4 cylinder with an IRON block and ALLUMINUM heads.

Now.. the car in question that is used in the Video is a Peugeot. I'm not entirely sure of the year and make but it looks like an early 80s 205 which DEFFINITELY had a 4 cylinder (Probably 2.0 or 2.3 liter) made out of IRON.

Alluminum blocks for car engines didn't start showing up until relatively recently. (At least in general) and even then they are usually 'sleaved' with iron or nickel or something along those lines. The engine in that Peugeot used in the thermite video was most deffinitely iron. Yea, newer Peugeot cars have alluminum block engines but I seriously doubt that year of car did. If you want to press the issue I'm sure after some digging we can dig up the 'specs' on that particular car.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok.. you got me going on this one. Not to go too off topic here but:

www.ultrapartsltd.co.uk...

Some 205s apparently had alluminum (alloy) blocks and some iron.

Some more info here:

en.wikipedia.org...

The question really is what type of Peugeot was that specifically..

Thermite can cut through iron just as easily as aluminum (obviously) but in this particular case, knowing that the block was iron for sure would help make things a bit more scientific.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was talking to a professional demolitionist not too long ago and I'm personally thankful for him pointing out to me that 9.11 was a controlled demo. Then he directed me to 9/11 mysteries and I was even more thankful.

1) To make a building collapse into it's own basement as happened on 9/11 you have to use thermiteshape charges to take out the steal core in the basement.

They cut it on a 45 degree angle? Not sure of the degrees but it's a textbook setup for the basement. And the core beams from ground zero show exactly that.

Second is when a building is demoed there is all kinds of smoke at ground level. Again same with 9/11 and consistent with demo.

We can't ignore it anymore. I don't understand how anyone can continue to believe Bush's lies when Hitler did exactly the same thing in 1933.

33- Reichstag fire
-Passes enabling act which made Germany a police state
-Creation of Gestapo.

9/11
-Patriot Act making US a police state (similar to the Soviet Union I might add)
-now we have the Military Commissions act and in the words of CIA agent Ray McGovern the US is at work developing it's own Gestapo.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Once agin numerous accusations and assumptions are made....

Yet no proof is actually given.

Patriot Act 'worries' have been debunked.
Numerous aspects of the 9/11 'government did it' theories have been debunked.

All this has been done on ATS.

Yet the Ct'ers seem to ignore the areas they've been debunked....wait a while, then present the same arguement just worded differetnly.

To the original poster: Do you realize how may similar threads about this subject there have been? Numerous....before posting you should of reviewed them.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ferret, I don't know. To say I knew would be a lie. But logically if a 10 story maxium office fire can take down a 110 story building, I would imagine it wouldn't take much thermite would it? According to the official story they only needed to plant like a couple floors with explosives, and the same effect would have occured. If anything the official story makes it easier for their to be explosives mainly because they use this flimsy idea that if a couple stories collapse, the building will completely fall to the ground in its footprint.

If a fire could take down the building, they obviously didn't need to put very much explosives into the building since placed explosives can do more damage then any fire can and quicker as we saw that day. If you can believe a fire knocked an entire building down, then obviously these demolition people are F'in morons wasting all that money on explosives and such. Next time they should just start an office fire covered in jet fuel, let it burn for an hour, and the building will fall in its footprints. How much cheaper would that be?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I believe I stated this very clearly in my last post.

Thermite couldn't have been used. It needs and OXYGEN-RICH environment. If the fires started by the plane were being starved of oxygen then how could a substance such as thermite burn?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JenovaMM
I believe I stated this very clearly in my last post.

Thermite couldn't have been used. It needs and OXYGEN-RICH environment. If the fires started by the plane were being starved of oxygen then how could a substance such as thermite burn?

If the fires were being starved of oxygen there is no way they could have reached maximum temperatures which weakened the steel just enough to cause the collapse according to the official story. The official story assumes that the fires burned at maximum temperatures, which lead to the weakening of the steel, which lead to the collapse.

Without oxygen rich environment, those fires couldn't have been hot enough to weaken the steel any significant amount.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm not saying no explosives. I'm not saying there wasn't anything weird going on that day. I'm saying there was no thermite. The conditions wouldn't allow for thermite to be used.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm not saying no explosives. I'm not saying there wasn't anything weird going on that day. I'm saying there was no thermite. The conditions wouldn't allow for thermite to be used.

you didnt address my point. If there wasn't enough oxygen for thermite, then there wasn't enough oxygen to have maximum capacity fire. According to the official story, the fire burned at maximum temperatures which cause the 50% loss of strength in the steel. That caused the steel to warp. There had to be an oxygen rich environment, or the official story is complete BS by default.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Aren't we all here because we already don't believe the official story? I'm just saying it wasn't thermite. It could be anything else but not thermite.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Aren't we all here because we already don't believe the official story? I'm just saying it wasn't thermite. It could be anything else but not thermite.

alright so how did the towers come down you believe? wasn't fires or thermite then. So whats the alternative theory. Make sure you bring your evidence to the table. I hope to have an interesting read.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Maybe either of you could be the first to show us aluminum glowing like that in broad daylight.

I melt aluminum on a regular basis in my garage. I pour ingots to save up because they take up less space than trashbags full of cans. Normally I wait for the aluminum to glow orange before pouring. That's just to make sure that most of the other ingredients are burnt off so I have "better" quality aluminum.
So, Yes, in my experience aluminum can glow orange if heated enough.
But here is a theory if anyone cares to ponder it....
The aluminum gets heated to a very high heat in an oxygen deprived area, maybe superheated.
It won't burn because there isn't enough oxygen. The molten aluminum pools and then builds up enough to run out the window,,,,, wouldn't it burn at this point as it reaches the air with plenty of oxygen?
Wouldn't it also resemble thermite as it falls from the window bursting into flames and probably glowing bright orange?

I "feel" that our own government was responsible for this tragedy, but I "know" very little about the facts. The rest is just speculation....

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join