It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverand Jim Jones Mind Control Over OJ Simpsons Mother.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've heard that the Reverend Jim Jones of Jonestown fame had a half way house in the San Francisco Bay Area. Supposedly OJ Simpsons mother worked for him and OJ was at the home on numerous occassions. Now assuming Jim Jones was a CIA operative and worked on mind control projects for the goverment (which included teaching people to commit murderous acts without remorse) could it be possible that OJ was exposed to this as a child?

Has anyone else heard anything regarding this? I'm trying locate where I read it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Assuming your assumptions are correct, then I believe the answer is yes, OJ may have been exposed. The bigger question is whether such exposure, if it occurred, resulted in his abhorant behavior.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I watched a documentary one time on Jim Jones and the People's Temple. It seemed to suggest that he was government affiliated. I never knew that Simpson's mother was ever involved with the group though.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I found something else.

"Another person whose cut index finger was displayed on television was O.J. Simpson. Simpson was repeatedly vilified by media talk show hosts, who judged him guilty solely on the basis of the evidence presented during his first trial. After observing Simpson during the trial, one California psychologist with a first-rate track record in the therapeutic treatment of mind-control survivors, expressed the opinion that 'Simpson was a mind-controlled victim."

whale.to...

[edit on 24-10-2006 by 40Water]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wow.

"O.J. Simpson's mother worked for a California State Mental Hospital in San Francisco for 30 years. Many State Mental Hospital workers have children who have been programmed. When one of the jurors in Simpson's case, Tracy Hampton, had her mind-control programming go haywire, she began staring for long periods at a blank TV and hearing voices. She had to be dismissed."

whale.to...

This is what I remember hearing. That OJ's mother helped Jim Jones take "custody" of people who were being released from the mental hospital into his "halfway house.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OMG. "40Water". Dude, one of the best nicks ever.
Thats if its 40 Belafonte, the one im thinking of.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Couple of things on Jim Jones:

This is a thread I posted a year ago:

Was Jim Jones of Koolaid Fame a victim of MK-ULTRA?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA
OMG. "40Water". Dude, one of the best nicks ever.
Thats if its 40 Belafonte, the one im thinking of.

Fo shiggty playboy....

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 40Water
I've heard that the Reverend Jim Jones of Jonestown fame had a half way house in the San Francisco Bay Area. Supposedly OJ Simpsons mother worked for him and OJ was at the home on numerous occassions. Now assuming Jim Jones was a CIA operative and worked on mind control projects for the goverment (which included teaching people to commit murderous acts without remorse) could it be possible that OJ was exposed to this as a child?

Has anyone else heard anything regarding this? I'm trying locate where I read it.

Are you serious?

top topics

join