It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's plan of attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah but Iran cold not defeat Iraq with many years of war. Even sending young boys infront of assault waves armed with The Koran didnt swing it.

The US and its poodles did beat Iraq militarily in all senses of the term. The mistake was hanging around after I believe.

Sadaam and his boys were the most powerful Arab army in the region. He promised the mother of all wars and gave the mother of all retreats..twice.
I believe the followers of mohamed throughout the world were really hoping that the mighty arab hoards would defeat the arrogant, inferior infidels and are still embarrased by the arab army defeat. They talk big and act small. Lets face it they argue amongst themselves as much as anyone else. Look at the way the arab "brothers" are fighting each other. Its like the christians a few years ago.

Come to think about it, the infighting is just like the Celts in the UK (United Kingdom what a joke) years ago. At least twice they fought amongst themselves while they were conquered...by the Romans then the Saxons.

The US and friends would militarily defeat Iran, perhaps with the loss of a few pilots etc. But I see no need to put boots on the ground.

Just turn it all to glass I say and give Mr Av_dinner_jacket the nukes he so desparately wants. Irradiated oil will at least leave some fuel for future generations

sty

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
1) Iran under attack
2) Situation out of control in Irak and Afganistan
3) Israel attak Syria
4) Other Islamic countries will provide help - official or not
5) Unrest in the islamic communities in Europe (similar to France 2005)
6)Petrol prices getting close to 200 $ /B .
7)Air supremacy against Iran and Syria but total chaos "on the ground"
8)World entering one of the deepest recession ever
9) The world will emerge in another 50 of years cold war , with the petrol on the other side..
10) New technologies will show up in order to replace fosil fuels , planet saved from the climate change !

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wonder what members views are now several months on since I posted this thread. I think many will see that Iran is not the paper tiger that they think it is and as there are a number of alleged Iranian supported actions in Iraq that are causing problems one wonders how the US will be able to manage a 3 front war.

Also wars have a habit of spiralling out of control, are the American people, that is the young American men and women ready for the draft and ready to fight overseas. Many have stated that the US does not have to use ground troops in Iran but they do not control the actions of the Iranian Goverment or its armed forces.

Are the American people wise enough to see that this is not about making them rich and powerful but about it is about corporate greed. Those who control the populace are the real threat to the safety of the US.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
United States and Allies are being brought into a trap and when battle breask out we will be attacked by several nations.

Iran & Syria (Mutual Defense Pact)
Russian (I heard Putin told his military to attack US forces if they enter Iran)
China (Who ships weapons all over the place
North Korea (who has Nuclear Bombs)
Venezula (Continous verbal attacks on the US)
and other South American countries

But America and its Allies will face horrible loses of Civilian and Military loses but at the end will prevail in victory.

If not there is always Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Indeed there is always MAD. Which is why Russia, and probably China, will not attack us.

If only we had alternative energy sources and forget about Oil. Israel aside, we would have far less problems than we do today in the Middle East. The fact that alot of key members in the US govt got rich thanks to oil, were the leaders of Haliburton, etc, certainly does not help.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join