It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's plan of attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Peyres I'm painting a possible but maybe unlikely scenario of the forthcoming conflict in the ME as against the we'll beat them hands down attitued. And why are you so shocked at the mention of military casulties, dont you think that military planners dont allow for loses or do you think its a fingers crossed approach to planning campaigns. I take it your more than happy to see plenty of dead on the Iranain side. A country that has not posed a threat to the US/Uk as had Iraq not posed no threat either. I take it that you believe all the lies that Bush and Co spout about Irans nuke weapons. maybe you believe in the tooth fairy as well.

And I would be more than happy to see Bush, Blair and any other person whomever that may be brought to account for the unecessary deaths of innocent civlilians. And BTW I'm not American, I'm a citizen of the planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Peyres, I do not want the West to loose, I dont want to see anybody die, I dont want the Earth to be turned into a nuke free for all, just becuase some lying, money grabbing, powermad scumbags want to rule this planet, do you get the picture, do you understand, is it clear enough for you, do you want me to draw some pictures for you.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
1. 2008 USA has elections, and there is a new leader.
2. 2008 Iran’s Guardian Council still in control no real elections in Iran.
3. Iran still lies and says its nuclear program is for “peaceful energy reasons”,
Come on be a man and admit the truth.
4. Iranian scientists need Pakistani help in development of their nuclear bomb.
5. Hezbollah (a illegal militia supplied by Iran in Lebanon ordered disbanded by the UN.) still shoots
Rockets into Israel…..Well because they are not muslim.
6. Iran still cracks down on satellite dish owners, as they don’t want information
Coming in that is not from them.
7. Iran continues to rename pastries from countries after those countries don’t follow Islamic law. (they changed Danish to roses of mohamed pastries already.) Doughnuts could be “Jewish drowning well hole” and Bear Claws can be “Death to satan America”
8. Mass protests in Iran calling for the removal of the guardian council, as they are only guarding there own interests.
9. The USA invests in solar power and wind power. Uses the strength of hot air wind from Iran that there nuclear program is peaceful….This hot fast wind powers half of America. The solar power is used to power
50 million George Foreman grills……mmmmmmmm……
10. Iran’s oil is only good crashing oil tankers into Prince William Sound for old timesake.
11. The Christian populations in Iran break out in riots, interment of Christians happen.
12. Over a period of 3 to 6 months Iranian forces can’t handle the strain of being blown up by superior forces, ideas, and coolness. Iran invests all there money in lottery tickets, Florida swamp land, and Enron stock. Of course Iran goes bankrupt. But Iran did build a tunnel underground to Mexico. Iranians go over the US/Mexican border looking for jobs and a better life.
13. Iran plants an atomic bomb in Israel for “peaceful” purposes. Then explodes it. Israel shoots 200 nuclear weapons all over the middle east. Including mecca.
14. Israel blamed for blowing up an Iranian “peaceful” nuclear weapon in Israel as a conspiracy theory.
15. All Iranian leaders tried for war crimes.
16. Paris Hilton makes a new sex tape that causes world peace, as we devote all resources to have her sent into another star system.
17. Paris Hilton is the first person sent to another planet.
18. Aliens think she is “Hot”
19. All religions deemed to be written by man, are responsible for most worlds hate.
20. This stupid post ends, but I had to write since the original poster made the USA suck ass. I say Iran sucks ass right back just as much.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
US war against Iran wont be like Iraq war because we aren't going to be there to free anyone, get any oil or bring any democracy, just there to crush the Iranian militarily (might not be a piece of cake but can be done).... The only time US going to be sticking around in Iran is to reconstruct the country after the war, and if US encounter insurgents like in Iraq then it would be easier to cut loose and let them be

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Other than the extremist terrorist cells who have buried themselves in the West, I can
not see all muslims in the West even backing Iran on this and taking to the streets.
One thing I've found about Muslims is that the different branches loathe each other.
They arent cohesive enough to back Iran. So if Iran is depending on muslims in the West to do their dirty work for them, they are going to be mighty disappointed.

Most fled as refugees to get away from this kind of crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
we are going over there and it is because of oil and nukes and yes they have nukes. supplied by north korean gov't. our nations are running out of oil. these vast oil stations are running dry and it is about who will take control over the black gold. ive stated before, and it will happen: iran will provoke us in the gulf in february, maybe by bombing or something there and the U.S.A will have to intervene over there. other countries will get involved because it is a nation oil thing. they will fall like domminos after this. all very bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A conventional war with Iran and the US would end in a swift US victory, depending on the objective of course. If that objective is to destroy the Iranian Military and nuclear program, hands down US victory. If that objective is to destroy Irans military and occupy, its just another Iraq. Plain and simple, those are the two basic ways it can pan out. It can get a lot more complicated, but for simplicity sake I just narrowed it down.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Correct. Conventional War, US has it. However I don't know where the soldiers are going to come from.

Occupation = Iraq.

Just crush the military and leave.

I'm not sympathetic. What don't they understand about the word NO?

BTW, Bush should be impeached, that man has more skeletons in his closed than dahmer. The whole administration is downright criminal.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by DickBinBush
How about this scenario..?

1) The United States nukes Iran

2) The whole world turns on the United States

nukem scenario might be hard to reach but if we nuke once we'll prolly nuke twice

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think that your analysis is pure fantasy. Perhaps Iran has weapons that are far superior to what the US thinks they have but the moment they use chemical weapons the game would be over for them.

Think tacticle nukes or perhaps a couple of huge nukes over major cities.

I don't think that the US is interested in getting bogged down in another Iraq. So if they do attack(I hope this doesn't happen) then it will be directed against Irans nuclear developments. It would escalate as far as Iran wants it to go.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
1. 2008 USA has elections, and there is a new leader.
2. 2008 Iran’s Guardian Council still in control no real elections in Iran.
3. Iran still lies and says its nuclear program is for “peaceful energy reasons”,
Come on be a man and admit the truth.
4. Iranian scientists need Pakistani help in development of their nuclear bomb.
5. Hezbollah (a illegal militia supplied by Iran in Lebanon ordered disbanded by the UN.) still shoots
Rockets into Israel…..Well because they are not muslim.
6. Iran still cracks down on satellite dish owners, as they don’t want information
Coming in that is not from them.
7. Iran continues to rename pastries from countries after those countries don’t follow Islamic law. (they changed Danish to roses of mohamed pastries already.) Doughnuts could be “Jewish drowning well hole” and Bear Claws can be “Death to satan America”
8. Mass protests in Iran calling for the removal of the guardian council, as they are only guarding there own interests.
9. The USA invests in solar power and wind power. Uses the strength of hot air wind from Iran that there nuclear program is peaceful….This hot fast wind powers half of America. The solar power is used to power
50 million George Foreman grills……mmmmmmmm……
10. Iran’s oil is only good crashing oil tankers into Prince William Sound for old timesake.
11. The Christian populations in Iran break out in riots, interment of Christians happen.
12. Over a period of 3 to 6 months Iranian forces can’t handle the strain of being blown up by superior forces, ideas, and coolness. Iran invests all there money in lottery tickets, Florida swamp land, and Enron stock. Of course Iran goes bankrupt. But Iran did build a tunnel underground to Mexico. Iranians go over the US/Mexican border looking for jobs and a better life.
13. Iran plants an atomic bomb in Israel for “peaceful” purposes. Then explodes it. Israel shoots 200 nuclear weapons all over the middle east. Including mecca.
14. Israel blamed for blowing up an Iranian “peaceful” nuclear weapon in Israel as a conspiracy theory.
15. All Iranian leaders tried for war crimes.
16. Paris Hilton makes a new sex tape that causes world peace, as we devote all resources to have her sent into another star system.
17. Paris Hilton is the first person sent to another planet.
18. Aliens think she is “Hot”
19. All religions deemed to be written by man, are responsible for most worlds hate.
20. This stupid post ends, but I had to write since the original poster made the USA suck ass. I say Iran sucks ass right back just as much.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sbob, I'm glad you find the propsect of a nuke war amusing and the ensuing deaths of many people equally amusing, you write at the level of your intelect if you want to poke fun go on BTS, this is a serious debate for grownup people,

Wildbob, you could be right, but as I said before the Iranains will be aware of the US/Israel's intentions and I'm sure they will have taken that into account. I mean so many on this site believe Saddam managed to hide is WMD's never to be found again.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wish ATS would start a forum where extreme posts could post in their own area. It's good for everyone to express themselve but threads like these are just unrealistic and an insult to the more seriuos and realistic posters.
The posts of mass destruction, mass deaths, third world nations ruling the world only serve to "stoke the flames" of chaos helping nobody but fascist radicals.
Iran would be best served to comply with the UN resolutions, invest its riches in its infastructures and people, stop preaching hate, and lead the rest of the ME like Kuwait does. By example! That way no war, more modern happy Iran, turning the rich but 3rd world nations of ME into the modern world. Imagine that!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ikema this is not an unrealistic thread, there are many posts as to what mighty America will do to Iran so it was about time somone offered an alternative scenario to the subject of invading Iran. Its unfortunate that some members cannot come up with constructive and logical ideas but resort to the usual sarcastic comments. Maybe ATS should have a childrens site and then they can go and play there.

I agree with you it would be good if there was real and lasting peace in the ME but why should people have do what the US tells them to do and if they dont they get nuked, I did not realise America was in charge of the world. And why have you got the idea that everyone wants to live as we do in the west, people should be able to live how they want and not how others think they should live.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My writing grammar/verbal skills maybe lacking (so go ahead and bust me with the grammar police, but my ideas and intellect are superior to yours, as you are actually serious about what you wrote in the first post.) Now that is funny. Because you can write better with commas does not make you smarter.

I simply responded what the opposite of your post is, so you can see the silliness of it. What you think is silly in my post, I guarantee 95% of the people would argee your post is seriously lacking in reality.

So bring it on.

I do not think nuclear war is a joke, but I guess you are infering your own bias to say I am. Don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sbob, You say the thread I posted was unrealistic in its contents, well one could say that some points are speculation, but one cannot tell the future so one must speculate. But to say its all unrealistic is not quite true is it, we are all speculating that the US will attack Iran using air strikes etc. so that is not unrealistic, Israel has been on the receiving end of Terrorist attacks for years and with Hezbollah recently, so thats not unrealistic. Coalition forces in Iraq are being attacked by just about eveybody so again not unrealistic

Further, war in the ME in the past has pushed up the price of oil and has caused oil shortages so again not unrealistic. Iran has been acquiring, with the help of Russia/China many modern and up to date weapon systems and has said it will use them so again not unrealistic. In the Uk in recent years we have had riots between Muslims and white people over basic things so there is a chance of futher rioting should the US attack Iran. America if you believe the official story has been attacked by Muslim Terrorists on a number of occasions and it is alleged that a number of attacks have been prevented. America has around 5 Million Muslims and I'm sure the authorities in America dont share your view that they are not a threat or would not become a threat in the future.

Recent history has shown many people who have committed war crimes have been brought to justice although not all. So I think overall the thread I posted may not be such a Fantasy after all.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by DickBinBush
How about this scenario..?

1) The United States nukes Iran

2) The whole world turns on the United States

Agreed,nuking millions of innocent civillians because of Iran's government shooting of at the mouth would villify the United States further in the world's eyes.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
As the US and its Allies gear up for war with Iran, Iran is preparing its own war plans, and such a scenario could be the following;

1) Coalition forces launch air strikes against Iranian targets.

2) At the commencment of Hostilities the Iranians initiate attacks on all coalition forces in Iraq.

3) Hezbollah Launches strikes into Israel.

4) Suicide bombers hit Israel en masse, hitting high value targets.

5) Suicide bombers, terrorist activities break out all over the US and the UK.

6) Coalition naval forces in the gulf are hit by a massive bombardment air and ground launched missiles that inflict large numbers of casulties and ships are sunk.

7) Ground to air missles shoot down, coalition fighters and bombers.

8) Ground forces moving into Iran are hit with chemical weapons resulting in tens of thousands dead.

9) Mass protests break ot in the US/UK calling for the removal and arrest of Bush and Blair. Violent demonstrations against the Goverments in all major cities.

10) The price of oil goes through the roof, petrol shortages cause further civil unrest.

11) The Muslim populations of the US/UK break out into riots, internment of Muslims starts.

12) Over the period of 3-6 months coalitions forces can no longer sustain the massive drain on its forces, the cost of war is bankrupting the US.

13) Global economy start to slide, whole wordls starts to go into reccession.

14) Military activities in the ME come to a halt. All coalition forces leave the ME region.

15) Iran emerges as a new Islamic state controlling all of the ME.

16) Bush, Blair, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. are tried for war crimes.

Posters are calling your post unrealistic because numbers 2-8 are all actions against the coalition. Everything after that is just the outcome of the coalition getting their behinds handed to them. The coalition and Israel are not just going to fold and let all this just happen. This post is so onesided and unrealistic that posters think it's just something you would like to happen.

If you want to make a realistic post then you have to cover both sides, then people wont just think it was some dream you had last night. I will help you out.

First, when the Iranians attack coalition forces in Iraq I assume they will be wearing a uniform and be attacking with some sort of organized military. Correct? If this is the case then coalition forces will be authorized to fire again since they would no longer be in a policing position. Remember, formal militarys forces are what US forces are set up to be dealing with.

Second, has Israel not proven that they can defend themselves yet? I guess not... We should just call Israel a country full of pushovers.

Next, Suicide bombers are hard to deal with. You get this one because it's not something where they US would have much defence that you could have come up with. I do wonder if people would have more faith in the Bush administration if suicide bombers started poping up in the US. This could prove that there are sleeper cells in the US which would give Bush credit for what he has been saying all along.

I think the US forces would do better than you are saying in lines 6 - 8. Again in a reasonable post you can't possibly think US forces are just going to get their behinds handed to them. Iran may have a military but to think they are going to get through the US military with little trouble (you didn't bring up any and the way you put things it didn't look as if you imagined it) is unreasonable.

Everything else in your post is questionable. We would have to get into subjects like marshal law and economics. Everything in your post involved the US just doing nothing. Yes there would be loss on the US side but not like you stated.

Styki

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You can't invade Iran.

The terrain is too mountainous. Think about how hard it was for the Allies during 1944 marching up Italy. The Germans held the area with minimal troops causing huge losses of life.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I agree Styki. The view of the original poster totally discounts what happens on the other side. If some effort was made, then I could have speculated....but....His demanor on American war criminals, and no Iranian war criminals?????? Where is equal treatment.

Ohhhh, yeah Iran doesn't allow satellite dishes because of information to come in that might inform the public of the war criminals running that country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join