It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum power devices which yield the Grand Unified theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Protector, what do you think of this???

www.thewebspert.com...

I read through it and it sounds feasible (took me back to my vwo days [an advanced high school] and I did something other than physics after that at UU and LeidenUniv).

The author talks about why the first and second laws of thermodynamics were big mistakes and why overunity devices are possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is the guy,

Dr Alan Creswell

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Talk is cheap. Let's see the working model.

It seems he doesn't even know what the laws of thermodynamics are.

1. You can't win.
2. You can't even break even except at absolute zero.
3. You can't reach absolute zero.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I didnt read that yet, but I will later today. I just want to say before I read it that there is no final theory. That is the holy grail for all scientists. If they formulated it, we would have known. It might be an idea, but I am sure some of the people that are at ATS here would be able to pick at its brains. We will see though. Give me a little while to pour over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
This is the guy,

Dr Alan Creswell

I am NOT the Dr Cresswell you assume. I am delighted to say that I am not REMOTELY connected with him or any of his potted beliefs.

Am looking forward to your detailed and expert analyses.

Regards.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not going to spend hours trying to decipher this man's plan, but I do see a bit of scatter-brained thinking involved. I must admit, I'm quite a bit scatter-brained, but this website is going multiple directions.

For one, the problem with using thermodynamics is that a system cannot maintain the heat trapped inside, because no system is completely closed. In real life, materials heat up and energy (in the form of heat) escapes. Pretending that this law does not exist does not make it go away.

In his defense, I agree that there are problems with the laws of thermodynamics, primarily that they seem to exist without "equal and opposite" forces. Lord Kelvin, the man who devised the second law of thermo. and the creator of the kelvin temperature system, knew what he was talking about. His genius is still somewhat untapped, in my opinion. However, I still believe that there are always exceptions to the rules. Thus, the second law of thermodynamics may have exceptions.

This man does not seem to tap into an exception. He goes from the idea of improperly formulated laws into the existence of a zero aether (ether). This makes me think he's combining zeropoint energy and aetheric ideas for relativity. The aetheric wind was already proven false and zeropoint energy not exactly related to the aether. Primarily, zeropoint energy is related to black holes. Aetheric energy is related to spacetime motion. There is a background radiation in space, but that is probably related to the Big Bang and not necessarily related to the existence of the aether.

I do believe the aether exists, but that is a personal choice from my philosophical and scientific studies... I do not have proof. Zeropoint is a conclusion of gravity reaching critical curvature.

All of that being said, the man switches over to his version of the atomic model, which incorporates fission and fusion for some odd reason, then talks about resonance. Resonance in a machine will still lose energy through sound and heat generated, among other factors. Gyroscopic motion does have a tendence to maintain a state of minimal friction, but it is still a matter of time before energy loss becomes noticable.

The only positive aspect that would come from a perpetual motion machine is that the energy produced would actually be greater than the input. If the energy produced is equal to what is required, you simply have a nice looking machine that keeps going. The only practical use is positive energy production, which I do not see why this man's idea is any better than any other perpetual motion machine idea I've seen before.

Well, that's my 2 cents. Believe what you want.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wish you had spent 15 cents and got really stuck in to Diagram 2.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would try to interpret diagram 2, but because the man does not seem to include a legend, I'm rather lost in determining what each of the pieces mean. I seem to be drawing multiple conclusions from some of the parts and I'm a little cloudy on where this guy is trying to go with the red dotted lines... I assume he's trying to say something about inverting the graph to get a positive output of ?voltage? Who knows?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Protector
I would try to interpret diagram 2, but because the man does not seem to include a legend, I'm rather lost in determining what each of the pieces mean. I seem to be drawing multiple conclusions from some of the parts and I'm a little cloudy on where this guy is trying to go with the red dotted lines... I assume he's trying to say something about inverting the graph to get a positive output of ?voltage? Who knows?

Sorry about that. The cylinder is double acting and the red line is the system half a rev after. A photo image.

The diagram is standard thermo engineering practice. Not covered in detail by physicists. The cycle is started by an external motor thro' a conn rod. As speed increases the engine becomes more and more self driving to a 'lock on' value and perpetual motion.

All the rest of the site represents 14 years of figuring a full explanation of WHY Diagram 2 is possible.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Are you the author of that page, truthmechanic??

I've noticed after that there seems to be more Alan Cresswell's than one.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am the author. There are two of us but not connected. He buts in from time to time and accuses me of stealing his name.

He is quite loony. I am 30 years his elder and far wiser.

new topics

top topics

join