It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Nanotechnology found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi all I came across this article a while back. Its about metalic objects found in Ural, they look machined (manufactured). The bit that doesnt make sense is that some are upto 318,000 yrs old and as small as 0.003mm.

Could this be signs of ancient alien tachnology??
Let me know what you think its difficult finding out more info on this.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The same site states that the case is closed and that there's nothing to the pieces; that it's actually parts of a plain light bulb...?

Concerning the ancient tungsten spirals and strange remains mentionned underneath, I have just managed to see a recent TV documentary, in which the case was investigated and explined as such: the pieces are waste from a long forgotten soviet plant, they buried it, and it fooled the russian discoverers of the site insofar that they estimated the geological age from the depth, which was a mistake. The tungsten spirals for example are ordinary light bulb tungsten. This explanation has convinced many although not all, but in any event I wanted to provide it.

www.ufologie.net...

(PS the first link you gave doesn't work...)

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks Gemwolf. I was just going to reply that it's frustrating when stuff like this never gets investigated properly and is always just "unexplained".

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Very interesting, I have a few problems with the explanation above. Surely geologists can tell the difference between a hole thats been filled in and sedimentry deposits. Also we should be able to find exactly what earthly technology this belongs to, A modern picture of one would settle it easily. This shouldn't be a mystery then, and yet these things have been found as early as 1991 apparently.

www.mystae.com...

That being said we all know how these sorts of things can take on a life of their own devoid of facts and real research.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If we believe all the naysayers who dismiss it ALL as hoax or errors in dating we'd all own the Brooklyn bridge I guess. The trouble with this stuff is that it keeps getting found. Technicological objects found in ancient geographic strata goes back at least a couple hundred years in documented form.

Those that debunk would say that the items found during the 1800s were all suspect as though the scientific minds then were no good or something. They say that those analizing such anomolies didn't have the benefit of today's tech. I've actually heard the most ignorant excuse fairly recently that "people didn't have TV back then and had to amuse themselves somehow."

I find the scenarios accompanying some of these cases implausible using that sad logic. Picture a devious coal miner some 125 years ago out to perpetrate a practical joke. He takes a gold chain he owns and regardless of the high value it holds somehow encases it into the center of a piece of coal which is processed and sold for public consumption.

The piece of coal ends up in the possession of a woman who accidentally drops the piece as she fires her furnace. She finds the chain half embedded in a substance millions of years old and is amazed.

Of course the jokster miner is out the high price of a gold chain but it must be worth it to his perverted sense of humor. Certainly he has no idea that anyone found his tricked piece of coal. A likely event would have been that the coal would be consumed in a furnace never having been broken open to reveal the gold chain. Assuredly this frolicking fruitcake was laughing his buns off at the mere thought of a slim prospect of someone finding his chain. What is wrong with this reasoning? In place of TV how was this guy amused by throwing away a costly piece of jewelery?

And no, a miner wearing a gold chain(rather unlikely given wages versus value of gold jewelry) didn't lose it in an ore car. The chain wasn't found amongst coal but inside of coal.

So whether the Russian example is real or fake it is immersed in a sea of curiously similar events many of which can't be dismissed easily.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well Surely a scientist would know a light bulb filement when he sees one and what about the ones 0.03mm in size how can thew explain away those?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Why is there a coil wound around a core? Does anybody here know the inside out of lightbulbs? Doesn't look right to me. Most filaments are a coil with straight ends which are press arc-welded onto contacts which go into the base to be soldered to contacts. Anybody know any differently?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ive never looked at a light bulb so closely but now I will purposely smash one just to have a look inside

jokes aside I dont think people make such big mistakes especially in this day and age, its similar to the chinese 'alien' pyramid found then never followed up as though to look like a mistake

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'd like to know how these were found. It says gold miners on a river found them. OK were they panning the river? Did they have a sluce built where they were depositing dirt and ore from an excavation? Was it a small mine? What?

In general terms I'd prefer if these types of artifacts were found encased in stone rather than simply loose in the dirt even if the depth was in very old. strata. Then they're not fake or haven't found their way to the location by a natural means.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
they look organic to me; look at the inside of a conch shell--also a spiral.
maybe the are made by microorganisms in the riverbed. certain bacteria are known to concentrate minerals and form deposits of gold, iron, etc

[edit on 11-5-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.solution-systems.com...

Check the last but one image.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What about future time travellers going into the past and leaving their everday items around??

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
I'd like to know how these were found. It says gold miners on a river found them. OK were they panning the river? Did they have a sluce built where they were depositing dirt and ore from an excavation? Was it a small mine? What?

In general terms I'd prefer if these types of artifacts were found encased in stone rather than simply loose in the dirt even if the depth was in very old. strata. Then they're not fake or haven't found their way to the location by a natural means.

You mean like this?

It defiantly isnt "nano-tech" but interesting none the less...things like this have been found.

top topics

join