It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gothic III spanks The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion silly!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Indeed, this game looks great, but......this game is full of goddamn bugs, lots of people are complaining about it around the internet. IMO, this game was released too early, they should have finished it properly.

Reminds me of when Oblivion came out and just about every other game in this genre for the past 10 years.

The only two major bugs that I want to see fixed asap is the Combat, NPC pathing &t
he New Game bug.

One other thing, I just wanted to say that I've just started to get into the meat of the Main Story Line (approximately 25 hours after I started
) and it wasn't what I expected. It's more centered on Conspiracies and Intrigue then it is about an Epic tale of Good versus Evil like in Oblivion.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
So once the enemy dies and you can collect their swords, shields, and other items, can you sell them to the shop owners? Can you also loot from shop owners to resell their items too, or has this been disabled?

Yes and no(just checked it out) though you can rob their houses, I am not a Thief yet though I'm working to get the next skill in lockpicking so I can unlock more chests in the field.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
right just got the game will give it a crack next week when i have some time hopefully

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Please post your impressions when you get the game up and running.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I still haven't purchased the game because I still haven't bought my new graphics card yet. I guess i'll wait till the next person's review of the game before I set out on buying all of these. I've been wanting to get a PS3 or a Wii, so I might use my funds for them if this game isn't as good

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join