It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Rite double headed eagle related to Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorry I have no source (yet!) of an item being sold in Russia that had the exact dual headed eagle as S.R. is there any connection? Is there any known history as far as who designed it and its meaning?

I have heard some state it is related to a pheonix?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I found one such as you mention, a double headed Phoenix. It is Russia's state seal. They also use it in their coat of arms. You can see more about it here at wikapedia en.wikipedia.org...:Russian_imperiam.png

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Was talking with a Kappa Sigma the other day about Russia and they told me that there is a ridiculous amount of Masonic influence in Russia's political system. Aswell as other countries of course.

I think this proves a "Masonic" conspiracy in theory. We keep seeing these symbols time and time again. Whether it's a pheonix or an Eagle they look very much the same.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It is not necessarily proof of a "Masonic conspiracy in theory".

It's just that Civilization itself was founded by Master Builders/Occult Scientists(such as the likes of Moses, Buddha, Tehuti/Hermes, etc.), the Elohim, Devas, Rishis, etc.; so of course the Universal Symbolism of Cosmic Science will be found throughout civilization.

One can remain ignorant of it all, or one can aspire to join the Solar Circle of Humanity by walking either the Right Hand Path or the Middle Way.

Unfortunately, the Gods and Solar Humans no longer have much of a direct influence on the Arts, Sciences, Religious, Philosophical and political institutions.

So basically the ignorant sleeping masses and the awakened occult scientists of the left-hand path pretty much run things nowadays, because the Adepts of the Middle and Right Hand Paths won't violate anyone's free-will.

Unfortunately, those in positions of power present themselves as being righteous, virtuous, etc. and utilize negative symbolism to maintain power, and also use positive occult symbolism in an inverted way to maintain power.

So "Masonic" symbols are not in themselves negative.

It is just that those of the left-hand assume ownership of them, and/or ignorant people use them without knowing the true significance of them.

Regards

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
part of that reminds me of Lord of War when he gets off because he rubs shoulders with the most sadistic vile men calling themselves leaders today.

Gotta love that one. The only good Cage movie in his history.

join