It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey what do you think of the USO topic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hey guys plz give him a break !! this is going on the subject " USO ". About him or the way he thinks! Anyway thx for the support
. Btw this is the link to Lears Thread : www.abovetopsecret.com... .

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Spartannic]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
im looking foward to mr lear posting here in my thread

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
here's a related news story about USO's

The underground UFO bases in the world

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
here's a related news story about USO's

i dont trust anything that comes out of the india daily !

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
? why no post about this topic ? U.S.O 's they hardly get any coverage

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I saw about 5 minutes of that show on the History channel last night. I had to go out of town so I missed the rest. I got to the part where the divers went under water and found some unusual geiger counter measurements ( I think that's what they were using anyway).

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I saw about 5 minutes of that show on the History channel last night. I had to go out of town so I missed the rest. I got to the part where the divers went under water and found some unusual geiger counter measurements ( I think that's what they were using anyway).

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221

Originally posted by violet

i dont trust anything that comes out of the india daily !

Um the source maybe suspect but the story rings true if you ask me. It didn't occur to me that the aliens would be so selective vs plate techtonics but it makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It does to an extent

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Off topic but it bugs me,
Everytime i go to history channel when some one posts there's going to be shows,
there never scheduled here in canada,

I never thought of life coming from another planet in our solar system real hard before.Like i suppose it could be possable, But i thought we would have seen sign's of this already.I dont know what kind of goverment would do that, im sure someone would have got hardcore evidence,
well i geuss well never know till that hard core evidence arrives

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sweet my post made the hot topic's on front page ! the uso topic is so under discused it should be discused alot more

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If you think about it, why would anyone with technology sufficient to travel from other planets to earth want from earth? It might be a couple things but one that stands out for me is definateley water.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You know I wouldn't be surprised if most types of UFOs were in fact USOs, by that I mean all capable of undersea travel. Heck, I even have a theory that...well...what if they really don't come from space, but perhaps theres another civilization that lives somewhere underwater, and they're more advanced than us? Like deep in some trench or something...

Ether that or most of them are operating from alien bases underwater. Like in X-Com: Terror from the Deep!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They are air and water ships. They are in the deepest of our waters and let me tell you there are some biggggggggg ma-ma's down there. They also do space and there are some biggggggggggg ma-ma's up there too.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just wish they would show them selves in force for the better of mankind !!!!! i long to travel the stars ! visit diffrent world meet new races it would be the best thing to happen to this planet

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I too am interseted in uso phenomenon.wonder if there are entire underwater cities and such in our oceans.Was'nt there a movie about that called "The Abyss"?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You would have thought that we with all our advancements would have known by now, we are ants in a ant farm, i think its there world and we co inhabit this planet ! us on land them in the sea, only there a million years ahead of us in every respect

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If various agencies know that they're 'up there' (as above), but cover it up, who's to say those same agencies aren't also covering up what's deep in the oceans or underground (so below).

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i've actually wondered this for years. the one place that we haven't even been to yet ourselves, "the bottom of the ocean" (ok that's broad. i'm thinking extreme depths we've yet to discover)

just seems like the perfect place to be and no get hassled by us apes.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
here is a tinwiki article i compiled:

tinwiki.org...

i hope this enlightens you a bit...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join