It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey what do you think of the USO topic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey john first off its a delight to have you on this sight, you are most helpfull here, 2nd I have a few questions for you? you talk about moon bases, aliens in our own solar system, so on so forth, my question for you is this what do you think about the whole U.S.O topic? frankly it scares the hell out of me, i fully beive that ET's are here, but the thing that bothers me the most is our government knows about it and lies, whats to come? look at all the sightings by the navy, on the fdr carrier, and all the weird points around the globe of magnetic anolmys around the world what are these and what do you know about this topic !!! share your thoughts, and ats lets here your thoughts

Pardon my spelling

[edit on 23-10-2006 by semperfi221]

[edit on 23-10-2006 by semperfi221]

[edit on 10-24-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Everyone is welcome to post here

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
im assuming u just watched the history channel's UFO Files??? i just saw another post that there are two shows tonight ..one on uso's and one on the grays.. i just set tivo for them!! glad i saw that post...history channel is running the repeat at midnight ..east coast time

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Beware of the men in Gray!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i figured i could get john lear to chime in he has views on everything why not uso's

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
maybe folks aren't sure, but do you mean UFO instead of USO

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
um no U.S.O Unidentified Submerged Objects

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I know most are tired of hearing this but I must repeat it again.

We were under the water coming up the ship stopped. We watched as a submarine passed far above from right to left. He communicated this to me:

We are safe and secure, there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, as you can see we are in your waters the "deepest" of your waters. The ships can go in and out where ever they want and travel as far as they want beneath. I just call them the air and water ships.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well,
it is said that 50% of our Alien Crafts are seen leaving our oceans and the other fifty percent leaving our atmosphere so it is very relavent to this discussion, not only that our oceans make it very hard to track things.Our oceans are like space a deep abyss and a wonderer of treasures.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
um no U.S.O Unidentified Submerged Objects

Or Unidentified Sea Objects

Anyway there is already a topic with questions to J L. What's the point of opening a new one?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
as i already stated on a other thread !! I truely believe its much easyer 2 hide stuff from the global ppl in the oceans then they could in area 51 !!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ok but i wasent asking you !
I was asking John lear ! And so what i wanted to ask john this personally

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
sorry m8 for giving my opinion

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Im glad you gave your opinion
Hey more power to you i think the USO topic isnt discused enough ! they should make a forum just for it

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i think we should go on up here!!! did it never get to your mind that Lear could be some1 ATS is paying to draw attention 2 some of the objects they talk about up here (not saying its like that)

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What is it like 80% of the earths surface is oceans etc. There is a lot of reason to believe that aliens would prefer going underwater to avoid detection especially if they can easily access the lower depths of our oceans. It is the last unexplored area of earth the bottom of our oceans and we don't know what is down there.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Cmon guys, John Lear has an entire thread where folks can ask him direct questions like this, please use it. I suggest that a mod should sticky it.

Originally posted by semperfi221
ok but i wasent asking you !
I was asking John lear ! And so what i wanted to ask john this personally

And if you only want one person's opinion then U2U it.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Quote from you semper,

''Everyone is welcome to post here''

''ok but i wasent asking you ! I was asking John lear ! And so what i wanted to ask john this personally''

So what's the deal?

[edit on 23-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Presonally. I like the subject of USOs being seperate to the other thread which is
p-a-g-e-s long. I'd never heard of USOs before and am interesting in finding out some more now that I've read this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
sorry for the controdiction guys it was directed to mr lear but i think its good to be seprate

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join