It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Epilepsy' and alien contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am a newly 'Diagnosed Epileptic'. That is I 'suffer' from a 'neurological disorder characterized by sudden recurring attacks of motor, sensory, or psychic malfunction with or without loss of consciousness or convulsive seizures'. It isn't the most pleasant of 'disorders', but it IS very interesting when Alien activity is used as a possibility for its occurence.

The first exposure I had was 6 months ago. I came home from work at 2am. I opened the back gate to my unit, and standing there on my back Verandah were 4 child sized shapes of bright yellow light. I could feel their attention turn to me, and being as startled as I was, I stepped back out of the gate and prepared to run.

A second after placing my foot outside I heard a buzz from behind me, and my back and shoulders felt electric. This is where the voices entered my mind. There were many, many voices. They swirled around my head, telling me not to be afraid, that I was going somewhere, and to this day I can't remember where. The next thing I knew I was inside my unit, my fiancee crying and screaming at me, asking me what had happened. I didn't remember how I got inside, but apparently I was covered in blood and dirt. She took me to the bathroom mirror to show me but I couldn't see a thing: just me. So, I went to hospital, and was released about 8 hours later.

2 weeks later I was washing up the dishes. It was 10 in the morning. As i washed a glass, my hand went numb. That was o.k, until 20 seconds later, it began to burn. I started to feel light headed, and hearing the voices return I quickly poured myself a glass of water and drank it, hoping to 'sober up'. It didn't work, and I ran out of the kitchen into the loungeroom. I was stopped dead in my tracks. On the other side of the loungeroom was a figure, made out of the same yellowish light as before, but it was a tall as I.

I leaned against a liquor cabinet, not believing what I was seeing. The figure had 2 legs, a torso, 2 arms and a head. I couldn't make out any facial features. I was frozen with fear as the creature moved towards me, at about the speed of a brisk walk. It came right up to my face, and this is when something strange happened. Its formless face began to melt away like wax, and slowly it revealed a face that looked like a skull, but there was a black eye in each socket. Once the face was fully revealed it screamed at me. The scream sounded like one of those Velociraptors from Jurassic Park. The next thing I remember was waking up on the other side of the room on the floor.

Since then I have had 3 more seizures, each one offering more Insight into something strange.

Now, the first doctor I saw said it could be Schitzophrenia. The second doctor spouted Epilepsy. All of my tests (ECG, EEG and MRI) have come back normal.

Now, I am happy to FULLY elaborate on EVERY aspect of my story and my theory as to what is going on. I am VERY skeptical towards medecine and science, as our machines only pick up what we program them to find.

My father is 'epileptic', and he sees beings too.

I am open to any questions or information from others. I am very interested in this as it has had a HUGE effect on my life.

Could my 'medical problem' be just one of many ways that Aliens can contact us?

Let's make it constructive, and keep in mind that if there is a world-wide alien 'conspiracy' going on, the doctors may not be telling the truth, if they even know it to begin with.

Discuss.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Unrealised]

(mod edit all CAPS title)

[edit on 24-10-2006 by pantha]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I worked in a hospital for 10 years, and let me tell you beware with your choice of Doctor's. They love to get there hands on peope like you.

Go with your gut my friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I worked in a hospital for 10 years, and let me tell you beware with your choice of Doctor's. They love to get there hands on peope like you.

Go with your gut my friend.

So, am I right to say that conventional medecine and the 'study' of the 'truth' is little more (sometimes) than a dumbing down of the personal views of individuals who may have seen too much?

I'm sure that doctors are more than happy to hand out mind-dumbing drugs if it means shutting the mouth of people with 'crazy' opinions.

May I ask what a 'person like me' is? This is just for my own ego I guess, but every bit of information helps.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Also, I find it strange that the first thing the Doctor said was 'Schitzophrenia'.

Isn't it Ethically wrong to diagnose such a severe disorder without knowing all the symptoms?

Maybe it was the Doctors first attack on the 'gut feeling' I have.

I don't know, I just think new answers are needed sometimes. It seems that for all the pomp that medecine gives itself, it always stops working.

Damned doc.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
First of all, do you have a history of "mental illness" in your family, or have you used drugs in the past?

Second, I wouldn't advise telling a psychiatrist about your encounters with aliens, hearing voices, etc. Couple that with the fact you were covered in dirt and blood and seemingly out of your mind, you could end up in a mental house. Although you obviously need some kind of help with your situation, just know what could happen to you if you choose to release all of what's going on in your mind, especially here in the US they would have you in a straight jacket and doped up in a minute if you keep having these experiences.

Third, I think it is possible that seizures could be induced by some kind of higher power or if the brain reaches a certain awareness of something it can't handle. I had one similar experience in my life, although didn't really have a "seizure" but kind of convulsions, although it only happened once and I'm not epileptic or anything.

I'm interested to hear more, as well as what these "voices" were saying to you...

Isn't it Ethically wrong to diagnose such a severe disorder without knowing all the symptoms?

Yea, personally I am against the field of psychiatry in general, not so much in principle, but the fact that they seem to readily hand out drugs to people for no particular reason...most of the drugs are very new and they don't even know how they work. Most of the mental "disorders" they can diagnose you with are not really based on any scientific knowledge of the brain, but more just on grouping past cases of people together into these different "disorders". Schizophrenia could loosely be defined as someone who is delusional, but also someone who is depressed, hearing voices, etc, could be called schizophrenic, paranoid-schizophrenic (which they would probably say if you talk about being afraid of aliens), etc. They can call it whatever they want, but at the very least you will be labelled a "psychotic". Doctors and scientists will not even for a moment consider anything "supernatural" is occuring, and they will immediately conclude you are delusional...and usually this is the case. However, I guess no one can really be sure of what is "real" and what isn't.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Shoktek]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You are very special indeed. You have a purpose for many...maybe you are the person that is unite the two species. Life is strange and things definitely happen for a reason we all simply have to wake up and be true to ourselves and our consciousness. The fortunate thing is that you are able to talk about it. You were given the power to educate many. May the great light guide you and give you peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When I was younger I dabbled in drugs. That's one strike against my name.

Since we were little kids, my 2 sisters and I have always seen 'Ghosts' in our house. It's funny, but we grew up at 66 trinity drive (besides the point).

My sister Lisa was admitted to a mental hospital for 9 months when she was 19 because she was being visited in the middle of the night by a man who was 'on fire'. The man would whisper her name for hours until she ran to my parents' room or the 'man' would go away.

Apart from that, there has been no recorded history of mental illness in my family.

Now, the voices are not english, but I was able to understand them. On the other hand, when I hear the voices, anybody around me speaking english cannot be understood.

When the figure in my loungeroom appeared and its facial covering began to 'melt away' the voices were explaining the process of what was going on.

As I understood it, the waxy substance was basically a putty that is able to be transferred to any location via some type of trasportation. The actual being itself isn't able to be transported. To fix this problem, the being transports this 'putty' which is a biological material. Once transported to its desired location, the putty is then stimulated by an electric field that surrounds it. The putty then takes on the form of the encoded being. Once the programmed being is fully developed within the putty, the remaining putty is shed and atomized by the encasing electric field.

Basically, the putty contains all the chemicals needed to create the being. The beings entire molecular structure is pre-programmed into a 'computer'. Once the putty is sent to its desired location the information containing the molecular structure is sent or 'downloaded' via a signal to the putty, which is surrounded by an electric field. The electric field then charges the putty with the appropriate signal, and the chemicals within the putty then start to take form. As a safe guard, extra putty is used. Once the being has been re-created within the putty, the electric field then 'burns off' the extra putty, and an exact replica of the being is now standing before you, with all the signs of life you would expect.

This information was given to me via the voices. It is only one piece of information tthat I was given, but I thought you may have found it interesting.

Thankyou for asking about 'the voices'.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think that is very interesting. I think this is something that our Scientist should examine.

This is how information is given by these beings sometimes and it seems that you are one of us in your own way.

When I meant "people like you," it wasn't meant to be nasty it was meant people having/had expereinces.

I knew many Doctor's and I mentioned one time I saw a show on TV kind of feeling there thoughts out and you should have seen there reaction. I stopped and changed the subject to medical to get there minds somewhere else.
I worked in Cancer but I was assigned to every medical area in the hospital (jack of all trades,) They had open ward and locked wards. In the locked ward they had one young guy that had claimed he was in contact with Aliens and the Psychiatrist and Nurses had a field day with this young man. Drugged him like you wouldn't believe. I think he was the Psychiatrist pet so to say, The Doc wouldn't let this guy alone. More drugs then more drugs. All I am saying is please beware, I know what some of these Doctor's will do.

Go with your gut, (you know what is what) don't let anyone tell you different. I would suggest getting a journal and writing everything down... date, time, what happened anything you can think of.

If you look up Alien photo's you might see one being in there that sounds like what your sister described. It seems to be on fire. If you can find the picture see if this is what she saw. Your sister may be as sane as everyone else.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes. I have been told by lots of people to keep a Journal.

It's funny, but up until a year or so ago, I ALWAYS kept a journal.

It's true, because when i look back at the OLD journals (1998-2002) I see a pattern emerging in regards to certain issues.

Good advice is what you have given. All readers take heed.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It amazes me when you aren't looking for something in particular it always seems to show up but when you try to find it you can't.

I tried to find the glowing Alien or fire Alien but I couldn't find it, sorry.

I failed computer for dummies

[edit on 23-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Observe50, thanks for even looking for these fiery aliens.

I guess I really want information from anybody here at ATS who have had any 'alien-esque' experiences as a result of a mental condition. I'd also like to know whether you still believe it is because you have a condition.

I still believe that my condition is a direct result of some un-explained happening, whether it be E.T or not.

Perhaps it was that time I was strangled by a mate and passed out?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hi!

Perhaps these seizures of yours are not at all induced by the aliens as a way of contact.
What if your seizures in some unknown way,allows you to see into a different parallel dimension?Perhaps the attacks or seizures changes your consciousness to a higher level.Wich would allow you to perceive an other reality and some of the many beings occupying this realm.

I don´t know if you are aware that there are theories about reptilian "aliens" being a typ of dimensional being.Not necessarily having to be living on another distant planet.But actually occupying a parallel dimension of ours.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
11an, thankyou for your input. It makes sense, in that a hyper-real reality is dependant on the consciousness being able to access it, and since our brain is composed of chemicals determining our reality, it must be the case that a higher state of being 'post-homo-erectus' understanding is only attainable through some sort of catalyst within the mind in its present state.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here's a kind of nieve question for you: Have you and any family members ever been in the same room at the time that one of your fits occured? Would it be useful for you to spend more time around other people, so that they can relate to you what they perceive is going on when these things are happening?

As a scientist, I know what you mean about science and scientists. But there are a lot of good people in the fields of psychology and psychiatry. Some of it could help you. Maybe your family can recommend a sympathetic doctor?

Particularly if you were to have a fit while under medical care, they might get some information about your body for you.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would also advise for you to draw out these characters. Putting them in a tangible form sometimes helps. It gets them out of your mind on something you can look at and try to make sense of. Keep on adding to it as if you where the scientest trying to make sense of information given to you. Sometimes the issues is having to much data to process that your brain can't handle and goes into convulsions. If you let it out it could hopefully be a step in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

join