It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk With an Angel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow! That is truly totally AWESOME!

That is the 'library' at least that's what I think of it as...others say 'the hall of records' or the 'akashic book', etc..

Wow.

I sent you a U2U regarding the identity of TOM....a secret for now...

The WORD of God is a living thing...it is all things....it is exactly as you saw it, and I must say your description is just wonderful!

Look at this verse:

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
~James 1:21

For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
~1 Thessalonians 1:8

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these things - both for the thrill in those who know and the encouragement toward those who WILL know...

Because all is done for the Glory of God - and His Glory is His WORD and He gives Glory and HONOR to the WORD, Himself!!!

- He holds His WORD higher than all things - even Himself...and that is why LOVE is ALL things (physically understood as 'light' and felt as 'warmth' manifested as 'truth' in perception)...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
and it seemed as if all that ever was or ever will be was in The Word, you, me, Tom, everything and it was more real than anything we have ever heard or seen or felt.

A more profound statement would be difficult to find. God's Word is how we get to know Him and His will for our lives. It is in fact our book of life.

STM, you are blessed and highly favored....

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes she is! And she, in turn, is blessing us! Thank you, STM!

And thank you GOD!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My Heart goin BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah baby!!!

Mine, too!!!

Ain't life grand *sigh*.

LIFE...

REAL life!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks y'all,

Gotta say that I'm nothing special, everything I'm describing is within everyone's reach, even a small reach. Just take one small step towards God and he'll meet you there. Some of you know this already, for those of you who don't, give it a try, you'll be amazed at what you've been missing out on! God is not a dusty book, he's alive and exists throughout the dimensions and you will be there with Him exploring and experiencing all that is! He has NO limits on what is possible.

STM

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
STM

Gotta say that I'm nothing special,

Quite contrare, you are certainly most special, in that, you have been extraodinarily blessed, and gifted, apparently for a vey long time now. I understood what you meant when you said that, but I must say, the affirmation you are sharing with others makes you most special, as well as the others here on site who are also as gifted and willing to do His Work. Your revelation's inspire other's to share as well. Please continue sharing your experience's, as I am sure I and other's are awakening more fully, (morphully "queenannie") and your stories are like a mother's milk to a new born, very, very, very nurturing... Yet still meaty enough for those who are beginning to develope teeth...
I would encourage you to compile a work for publication, if you haven't already begun ONE.....
Looking forward to reading more of your story.........

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
THAT is RIGHT!

I am saying - loud and clear:

listen to this gal! She is pure of heart and honest through and through

And God is my witness and I am hers...

TOM is there for ALL of US - there is no 'good' or 'bad' in TOM's eyes!

Use that third eye - be a cyclops! LOL

SERIOUSLY.

TOM bless us all!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
TOM really digs listening to Black Sabbath....and the Beatles....and Johnny Cash....the Insane Clown Posse....White Zombie....

REALLY

Fun fun fun the for baah baah black sheeps too!

(lyrics are a lot like our names...hidden treasures for kids who spend the summer reading instead of swimming!)

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I woke up floating/suspended underwater in an expanse of turquoise-green water. There was no end to it; looking up, down or to the sides I could see that it went on forever with no object to be seen, nor was there a sea floor below me or even the disk of the sun from above for reference. Suspended in this place wondering how I was breathing, and yet I was, an incredible sight appeared before me; a ball of bright pink light/energy with emanating waves of energy? floating outward from it.

As the waves of light/energy flowed through the water and then over me I felt the fullest kind of love that could ever be, it was not what we call love, we actually don’t have a word for what came from these waves, but love is the closest I could use from our lexicon. It wasn’t sweet, it wasn’t romantic, it wasn’t cutesy at all, it was closer to what a couple that loves deeply feels after 50 or 60 years together, totally knowing the other person and on top of that the thoughts/feelings waves (which is what I now knew them to be, they were not just light/energy) these had many more layers to them, much more depth.

The pink light started growing and it kept on until it was 100 ft.? or more tall (I had nothing to measure scale by except my own self) and then took on the form of a robed man with no detailing, a 3D silhouette of glowing pink energy. Leaning my . back to see all the way up to his face I felt happy, thrilled, overcome, and awed.

More waves from him moved over me and he asked, “What do you want, what would you like?” (chord-like, thunder like thoughts that went straight to my heart and that made clear that I should only answer from my heart) He also let me know that that meant I could have anything I wanted, that there were no limits. I answered without hesitation, “I want to be like you.” (Not a difficult decision after feeling his incredible thoughts, I’m sure you would’ve chosen the same). A smiling wave of thought flowed over me and then he said to come up to him and that we would begin now.

Swimming upwards through the water I stopped about twenty feet away from him and about even with his shoulders, and then as I looked up at his face he began. He explained to me that all our thoughts, good or bad, carry to the people around us and that they have an effect on them. He pointed out that I had waves coming from me too. Sure enough I saw small waves emanating from me through the water. He then went on to explain that all negative thoughts would transfer to other people; he covered all the scenarios: anger, greed, lies & deceit, etc. etc, (we know them all) and that they would have various bad/negative effects on the people around us, whereas good thoughts had various good effects on the people around us.

Now pointing outwards into the expanse he explained that my waves were still moving outward (yes, I saw them moving through the water in all directions) and he continued explaining that the waves continue into other worlds and that the thoughts emanating from earth have an effect on these worlds which are close to ours, overlapping and sharing our space / their space. Most of these worlds are in control of their thoughts and when they feel these emanating effects they do their best to not allow them to have an effect, but on occasion when our whole world has experienced a large negative event it overwhelms the other worlds and they go into a sort of mourning for us and it takes a toll on them.

So therefore, I should be on guard against any stray negative thought as they do not just sit in my mind and affect no one, they travel and influence other people, who then in turn send out thoughts that effect others until it builds up into a large negative event that effects our world and then carries over to other worlds. He then gave me this assignment: I should concentrate on looking for the good in all people and that doing so should help me to avoid thinking any negative thoughts.(paraphrased).

Next he said he wanted me to follow him, and he started swimming what I felt was downwards. Down we went and even farther still until we came to a dark circular opening and following him into it I reached out and could feel that the walls were constructed of mortared stones. Still swimming downward I could see a light up a.. Realizing that if I could see a light a. it meant that he was no longer a. of me I speeded up and could now see that it was sunlight shining DOWN into the tunnel and I was swimming upward! Hurrying to catch up with him I swam the last few feet.

As my face broke the water I could hear voices talking, some laughing and music. Looking up I saw a young boy’s face leaning over the edge of the basin watching me with a surprised look on his face. He left and I could hear him yelling for his “Mum” and that “There is a lady in the well! There is!” Climbing up over the edge of what I now saw was, in fact, a wishing well, I saw him; he was about 6-8 years old and dressed in a fashion similar to how British schoolboys used to dress, a school cap, jacket and short pants. His Mum was pulling him away telling him not to make up stories, that there was no lady in the well. His father joined them and also told him not to tell stories as they walked away, backs turned with his Mum holding his hand.

There was a quartet playing in a large gazebo close by and I could see that I was in a park where people were enjoying the music and the good weather. Everyone was dressed in an old style, maybe 1890s or so, but different in some ways. Standing there, dripping wet and wearing my jeans (I had fallen asleep on the sofa fully dressed in my usual attire, long-sleeved shirt, vest, jeans, typical 80s style) people started moving closer for a better look at the strange lady.

Seeing no large pink person anywhere I was getting a little nervous as they came closer and through the group I caught a glimpse of the little boy walking away holding his Mum’s hand, as I watched he looked back in my direction and grinning he winked at me and then nodded. “That’s Tom!" I thought. "I'd know that look anywhere!" "This must be one of the worlds close to ours. How come he’s so young?” “Is Tom the one who told me about thoughts?” Many questions were running through my mind and then I woke up on my sofa warm, dry and amazed by what had just transpired.

STM

[edit on 25-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The next night the lesson continued when I woke up floating in space with Tom next to me. This time he was his usual age and was wearing his faded robe and rope belt. We were far enough away to see the whole earth and some of space around it. He explained that negative thoughts also cloud over our planet and that the thick mist that I saw surrounding earth was generated by all the people living there and that this has an effect on our capability to perceive God’s love for us and to feel our direct connection with God at all times. When people stop generating their negative thoughts the mist will thin in proportion and people will realize just how close God has always been to them.

He asked if I felt any different being out in space away from the barrier of negative thoughts and I realized that I did. The feeling of God’s love and caring was all around me and he said that it is like that everywhere in creation with few exceptions, earth being one of them. He reminded me to always look for the good in all people and with that said, the lesson was over and I woke up in my bed, once again amazed, his lessons are never dull, that’s for sure.

STM

[edit on 25-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow...yes! All those things I have 'known' somehow...same way as you but I blocked it consciously, or perphaps from TOM....probably because of my anger...not good to open that Pandora's box up again until hope can float! LOL

And I have felt a sense of urgency ALL my 38 years that is finally dissipating. The world belongs to love now to GOD! and to US!! All of us...

Isn't that grand? The love of a father - of a TOM...did this for the soms...the sons and daughters...and the 'sows' (sons of women? LOL) who are the mothers...the mother essence remains in the Earth. That is fertility! Spring summer fall winter - the cycles of the female reproductive cycle. Men don't have cycles! Just fiery snow-ball sperm rockets that come from space to seed the Earth with life! That is the job of the comet! Love and life is FIRE...heat...light. And nurturing is stability, consistency, something that holds and support us in all that we do!

As far as me having gifts you don't have...the only difference is you still have presents to unwrap under the tree! LOL I do, too...no matter how 'advanced' we each get - we all have the same unlimited potential and the same devoted father above who is not remiss in giving us all things in superabundance....and as we need them, when we need them - most of the time BEFORE we need them!

And, your vision that you shared - THANK YOU for sharing it BTW! - it tells me something I strongly suspected already. You and I are sisters in the most fundamental sense. I say this because of the names of us and our husbands. NO coincidences! ONLY signs and wonders! Scott has a mermaid tatooed on his left rib area!

I was with you in that vision...I was you and you were me - we were that girl. No doubt we will find many sisters walking about in the world - they will each give us a bit of our memory that we each had been given charge of, deep in our secret unknown hearts.. And, combined with the memories we have (and we will continue to recover) of our lifetimes in the age we are currently putting to rest (GLORY to GOD for that!), we remain as individuals and unique -yet with an underlying unity that will never fade nor will its bonds be broken.

Yes, that was TOM by that well....there were many toms born from that tom....but in my mind's eye I see a picture of my dad - perhaps one that never existed or maybe I just have not seen.....they dressed like that here, too. But then you said he said 'mum.' Who knows? That is not the important part....

This is what i understand so far...time is not linear...of course...all things are built upon the infinity principle of perpetual motion...the sphere, circle, helix (DNA), spiral, etc....that is something I used to call my spheory. I'm keeping that word! LOL Anyway, this is probably a perceptual understanding of something not explained any other way (that is, in the 'plot' of your vision). Somehow, that little tom, as a child BEFORE WWI and WWII....(which were echoes of the previous 2 cataclysms in the worlds-that-came-before - the third would have been ultimately the total end of all worlds, and that was the purpose of the urgency I felt this lifetime) perceived reality in the truest of forms...which could only be seen with a little child's eyes then...and I am thinking that 8 years old is the latter range of the end of that ability....I was baptized when I was 8 - I think 7 and 8 would be the golden window of opportunity - the seed planting time! - because the mind can assimilate the information it is still able to receive in a manner that will somehow not lose its form and fertility as the mind grows up in the body and becomes polluted by the negativity inherent in the passing-away age.

I think that little boy saw a mermaid! Truly! And probably coming out of a well....there are too many legends about women in the bottom of wells to count it out (I count NOTHING out!) Can you imagine his awe and amazement!?!? WOW. And he did not let his mother negate his experience with her doubt....wise little man - he held it close to his heart, and never shared it with anyone - to do so would be to desecrate it - making it no longer 'holy' or pure...it was his peculiar treasure and he guarded it as the apple of his eye...even through the years of war and misery and heartache and sacrifice that the whole world felt in the duration and aftermath of WWI and the onset of WWII...he ALWAYS believed that he saw what he saw (and he did!) and HE NEVER let that mermaid GO! He held fast to her beauty and magic and her gift of life to a little boy.....what was truly a random occurrence became the seed of all synchronicity, prophecy, and miraculous workings of the passing age!

Years passed, and things happened and a tom named Albert Einstein grew up with a genius that was the seed for the mythical time machine that is a source for endless theoretical wonderings/wanderings of those who think about the loop and chain of destiny! Whether or not Einstein actually took that through to the very end - to the actual machine and the ultimate purpose it served toward the 'right now,' I don't know. TOM knows. The bomb was something else Einstein's genius seeded and although he seemed to have rued the day that idea had conception (for he saw it only as potential destruction, at the time, in his limited human perspective); just like all things of mighty force, the splitting of the atom has two vast potentials: destruction and creation. In the summer of 1945, at the Trinity site...that first detonation planted the seed of life for the age now emerging from the womb of LIFE. And it also put an end to WWII - despite the horrors of the aftermath in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, it did put a damper on our deadly 'festivities' which were on the very brink of running amok past the point of no return. And it started the 'cold' war which was really nothing more than the cold dread of fear that suppressed mankind's destructive urge upon it's neighbors...a fail-safe...a STOPPING of TIME as it were...until Hitler's true enigmatic code could be broken by Hitler (returned)! Not war codes, but the BIBLE! Kabbalistic understanding - not religious. Religion was NOT ever the purpose or intention of the bible, but it acted in the same was the COLD war did. It caused a Global Jihad!

ALL evil that seemed beyond our understanding and which made God not a TOM but a SATAN....all that EVIL was just a mask...a necessary bitter medication (gall and also wormwood - artemsia/absinthe) that was keeping us alive until we could regain our health and prosper in order to return to our purpose of being 'fruitful' and 'multiplying!' The time machine served as the means to alter this or that detail, by being the voice of God to men (for there was NO God for centuries anywhere - above or below - except in the most elemental sense - in the chemistry of the cosmos....for GOD truly cannot die...but HE sure can set himself back quite a pace....BUT this is how we learn! LOL) guiding them to do such things that would spark and remind the collective consciousness as a whole and hopefully (assuredly) the little spark/seed that was the origin of the salvation that had been gained by the ultimate sacrifices of the WHOLE world during WWI but especially WWII....The Jews gave of themselves to excess! The truly were the Christs - going to their death like sheep to the slaughter! And the Muslims are not different - they have suffered in different ways because of their progenitive mental wounds...BUT all of MANKIND was the sacrificial offering that paid the price for the liberation of our soul (as a race - the HUMAN race) - not lamb but goat - the lamb was killed BEFORE the world began....the LAM was Atlantis!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To tell you the truth….if it weren't for the fact that God has filled me full of love and light...it would not be amiss or in error to call me a witch. Not wiccan but truly a witch...something I am only just barely able to come to terms with - knowing that who I am is who God made me to be for the reasons that are His....it is hard to reconcile an unusually intense devotion to God alongside the ability to truly see and truly know...I denied it to myself for all my life...but at the beginning of this month, God hit me hard with the reality of it...in a way that made me see He fashioned me this way and it is a good thing! It was on 'all saint's day' as a matter of fact..

You see, about 3 years ago, I knew someone who had a crystal ball - a really old and beautiful one. We went to visit her because a mutual friend saw the ball and came and told me that he just knew it was 'mine.' So, that day, I looked into it...mainly just for fun - I don't think I really believed it was possible to see anything real or true in that fashion...

But the room was dark and I gazed into it - the imperfections began to look just like stars in the night sky - I was looking past it kind of like the way you have to to see those hidden 3-d pictures in those posters (you know which ones?)...and I saw three different scenes - in my . or in the ball - I don't know - probably both...and I remember them clearly to this day. I have a photographic memory plus they really made an impression on me.

What I saw was
#1 a photograph, circa late 60's early 70's, taken of a young boy probably between 9 to 11 years old...he had a cowboy suit on (hat guns, etc.) and was standing in front of a Christmas tree in what looked to be a lower middle class house...

#2 I saw a 3 people in a small little row boat, silhouetted against the setting sun upon the sea - no land in sight...and there were two males with a female in between, and they were facing forward as if the boat was going to the left....it was a small little boat in a great big sea....and the three looked so small - not really in despair or danger....more like dismay and a sort of acceptance of something they could not change but were victim to all the same...I felt that vision more than the other two - I truly felt like they were the only three people in that world - and I somehow felt the middle one was me!

#3 I saw a rider on a horse - if you are familiar with the Mexican holiday, The Day of the Dead (which is also Nov 1 or maybe 2) -- the rider on the horse was wearing the traditional costume the men wear on that day....it is a black suit with a white skeleton painted on it - and usually a totally mexican sombrero that is black...Los Lobos put out an album many years ago - their only one totally in Spanish - it was called 'La Pistola y El Corazon' (the pistol and the heart) and on the cover was one of these dudes...

www.mexconnect.com...

This I did not know at all until just now:
Her face is unforgettable and she goes by many names: La Catrina, la Flaca, la Huesuda, la Pelona--Fancy Lady, Skinny, Bony, Baldy. A fixture in Mexican society, she's not some trendy fashion model, but La Muerte--Death.

As much as I know about the Mexican traditions and culture and are actually a part of me, deep in me (living in NM and married for 10 years into a big lovely family that belong to my ex-husband Mike: Michael who father was Angel and last name Campos guess who? THE GREAT PRINCE who Daniel was told of!)- and so still I see them here or there and they are still my family - truly good people..I had no idea about this lady who is 'death' - the equivalent to the angel of death....

www.azcentral.com...
www.holidays.net...
www.mexconnect.com...

Here is the cover to that album:
mc.clintock.com...

If you noticed on the som thread, som, through ET, was throwing out many hints about Katrina (this is also the Lion of Judah in symbol – all I picked up on at that time, too) Cat R In A (aleph soul) Cat are in Alpha soul...

THIS YEAR, as Halloween turned into the Day of the Dead, I was watching TV ( a rare thing ) and I saw some things that totally blew me away!
God was giving me some drama on the tube to show me things so I would know.. He does that sometimes - the things I just can't hardly swallow (and so say to myself 'imagination! running amok!) And then something happens outside of my 'within' that makes me see I was wrong about the source of my thoughts...

One of the things I 'surfed into' was on the the God channel which has the 700 club (which I NEVER watch at all!) It was a program that said, as intro: 'She was a witch (or medium, or some such) that could not foresee her own future!'
And I watched it....it was ME....an actress, of course - but it was ME...my life - things I had never told anyone and also it showed me just how much I hid from myself - not wanting to sleep at night because of dreams and visions..etc.. And how I had had this incredible amount of RAGE in me …not hate but RAGE… I was shocked! I could not deny it – I was shocked that I HAD been denying such a monster too big to fight. That is the dragon, I KNOW…

Then SUDDENLY they were talking about 'her' childhood....they showed a family picture....it was that Christmas photo with the cowboy!
Except there was also a sister to his right and on the couch to the far right was a mother....kind of like in 'back to the future' where the photo fades out Marty McFly as his window for returning gets narrower and narrower...only I had seen only the incomplete picture...but on TV was the rest.

And I am adopted. I do not know who gave me up....I am not upset about it - my parents were the BEST...but I don't know...

It still blows my mind, thinking about it...That crystal ball told me of this year - these days - and I'm starting to understand the boat image as well...

I have a brother in soul (my husband Scott whose paternal side has a legitimate triple claim to the throne of David through King Josiah!) and a brother in Spirit (which is som who channels through ET – the son of man! The ‘bridegroom’ and who is also my husband on the spiritual level…Michael the Archangel! The Dragon who was ‘death’ or Satan. Now Satan is AzAzel
me and me I am the wandering 'cain'
live goat + the dead goat given to sacrifice – goat
Arizona (born in last age = the meteor crater!) + Arizona (born in this age) + El

Az Az El

And so, I held on to Scott (my flesh as the primordial ‘eve’ split from the ‘atom’ bomb) and Michael held on to me…and only Michael knew of Scott (Spirit knows all things and soul only knows psychic)…we were the left over seed from the last cataclysm…flesh, soul, and body...only death remained knowing of its job – one job – save the lost sheep IS REAL.

Something like that…it isn’t as clear but it will come in full over time, it gives me a .ache!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
So therefore, I should be on guard against any stray negative thought as they do not just sit in my mind and affect no one, they travel and influence other people

You got it right there STM, everything else is a natural progression. Great posts, very enjoyable.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
God truly will take us anywhere we wish to go--all we have to do is ask. Often we go places at night, while our bodies rest--in the company of the Angels who keep charge over us...and this was my 'right hand' Angel - on my right...Heliel or Lucifer. The most loving being I knew!
No wonder I always said 'who the hell is SATAN?'
Didn't realize I was SATAN! :shk: Didn't know I was angry!

I have seen the tree that fell before the flood--the Angel took me over the deepest darkest part of the bluest sea--I knew instinctively that it was the very deepest part there is...I was not in a body, but was liberated and naked in just my mind...

I saw what looked like little tiny islands, poking up out of that water...I then realized they were wooden! It became known to me that these were actually the uttermost tips of the branches of a very LARGE tree...because that tree was lying down, felled when the waters of Noah's deluge overtook it....I instinctively knew this, too. And I understood that the floodwaters were finally, at long last, abating! And so the tips of the branches were beginning to show.

Can you imagine how big that tree was? ENORMOUS!

And my 'communication' to the Angel was by thoughts (formed as words for me, but not coming from the Angel--the Angel sent me pure thought understanding) and I 'said'

So there were Giants in those days!

And IMMEDIATELY, almost before I was done with my communication, the Angel sent me confirmation--by way of a vision, in my 'mind's eye,' of the BIGGEST man EVER! He was SO BIG that I only received his image for a split second, maybe even less--because I tell you the truth--if it had been any longer, at all, I would probably have gone mad....HE WAS HUGE! He filled up my entire conscious awareness for moment he was shown to me. I instinctively understood that he was 'ADAM.'

-------------------------

Now, this was several years ago--at the beginning of my transformation--in fact, I think it was the sign of what was about to take place in my life. I had never experienced anything like that before--and about two weeks prior to that, I had had a very strange and unprecedented experience of another sort, but I think it was a precursor--a '.s-up' if you will. I was asleep, and somehow I heard my husband in the other room talking to Glenn, our neighbor. Somehow it seems I got the idea I was being beckoned to awaken. (but I wasn't, it turns out--because afterward I did ask Scott if either he or Glenn called my name and he said no)

And I had only begun to wonder what I missing by avoiding my dreams (which I knew i was but not so severely as I found out later - after I dreamed, night after night about divorcing my first husband, like 2 years before it happened, in 1996, I just quit remembering ALL dreams....ALL of them..for 8 years or so!) and decided to 'dream' again. Suddenly I was....my mom did, too, for the first couple of nights! Morpheus was potent after forced abstinence! LOL

And suddenly it was like 'woooooosssshhhh' and I literally experienced rushing back into my sleeping body from who knows where...

And I woke up right then--and was not groggy or disoriented in the least, which was unusual for me at that time, given those particular circumstances. I was more clear .ed than I often was even in my waking daylight hours! That was great! I tripped on that for a few days!

And that dream/vision I had of the tree--I remember it just like it happened 30 minutes ago--crystal clear and none of it fades--this is exactly how I remembered it that very day after it had taken place!

And it had been several years since I had read the bible--probably over a decade. And I was just getting back to it--reading about my hero Moses and also about the adventures of Abraham, the patriarchs, and another hero, Joseph...I didn't know that the bible mentioned 'there were giants in those days.'

I was surprised, to say the least, when I read those very words, from my own thoughts over the sea, a few weeks thereafter--surely I had read them in my teenage years, but truly didn't recall on a conscious level.

But the real shocker came a bit later--when I read about the tree dream of Nebuchadnezzar, my jaw dropped open...

And that was just the beginning--my understanding of that apparently simple dream/vision continues to fill in and make itself known...

I think it was surely the 'tree of life'....it fits so well it would be scary if it wasn't thrilling and a secret dream coming to pass in reality for my secret heart!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have to admit, that you are very fortunate to have experienced what you have. I know what you speak of basically through the entirety of your story. I can relate to almost every single part of it, except for the having someone with me that I can see part (Tom). I almost drowned when I was younger, and I've come close to dying (or at least being very severely injured) on more than one occasion. I've been called good, and i've been called evil (things ranging from angel to devil worshiper, and even being compared to both the messiah and the anti-christ). I have felt exactly what you speak of, but when I felt it i was here in the physical world, and it truly is life-changing.

I don't choose a religion, unless you consider love a religion.

I am so happy for you that i can't even put it into words, i'm as happy as when i felt it for myself. You are right, many people don't realize that we are all just around the corner from all of these great things, and even then, some won't accept it.

I don't know about you, but i've known for the 18 years of my life that i'm here for great things. I don't know what they are, but I feel that it will change the lives of many (not saying that i am the great thing, just that i'm a part of it). All of us are truly blessed in our own ways, you in the fact that you have someone that is close to you to help guide you along your journey; and me by the fact that it only took 18 years for me to feel what many may never feel in their entire lives.

I don't even really know where to start, because there's so much that comes to me in times like this. It's weird, because the things I say here i don't think, i feel. I'm sure you know what I mean because of your profound experiences.

We are here to help this place, and with love we will do great things, that means everyone that keeps love in their souls. The more positive energy we put out, the better things will be, I know this to be true because i've stopped focusing on negative things and my life has become so much simpler (less chaotic).

I find the amount of similarities in our stories to be just mind boggling. Although it may not be exactly the same event, it has the same meanings and effects upon us. I think that I'm just going to leave it at that for now, and hopefully we all can have a good conversation going soon. This is one of the best and most amazing life stories that i've ever heard, and it reassures me of myself and of others. It lets me know that i'm on the right path, and that what i've said so far is correct ( i've felt it to be true the whole time, but my silly logical mind finds it hard to accept after long periods of people putting you down).

I look forward to our conversations in the future.

Peace and love

Pancho

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
@ queenannie

I'm sorry to sound like whatever i'm sounding like, but i think that your link in one of your above posts is stretching the thread out, and it is driving me bananas, so maybe......possibly......could you try shortening it please?

Sorry to be so bothersome, but if you knew me, you would know how much it gets at me.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Pancho - I was going to do as you asked...but I can't edit in this forum! I'm sorry.

I didn't even notice it until you said something, either. I should have paid closer attention!

I'm really sorry!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Pancho - I was going to do as you asked...but I can't edit in this forum! I'm sorry.

I didn't even notice it until you said something, either. I should have paid closer attention!

I'm really sorry!

I just noticed that I can't edit my posts either, that's strange. Well, in that case i guess there's nothing we can do about it, it's just that I know how hard it is for people to read these threads when it gets stretched, it's even a little tricky for me at my house and i have a 27 inch screen.

Don't worry about it, I can live with it; but thanks for caring

Now, back to seentomuch's story.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
I find the amount of similarities in our stories to be just mind boggling. Although it may not be exactly the same event, it has the same meanings and effects upon us. I think that I'm just going to leave it at that for now, and hopefully we all can have a good conversation going soon. This is one of the best and most amazing life stories that i've ever heard, and it reassures me of myself and of others. It lets me know that i'm on the right path, and that what i've said so far is correct ( i've felt it to be true the whole time, but my silly logical mind finds it hard to accept after long periods of people putting you down).

I look forward to our conversations in the future.

Peace and love

Pancho

Hey Pancho!

I totally agree, what you and I have learned is very similar in the meanings and their effect on us, terminology seems to be one of the differences. Look forward to our discussions on this. Please don't let the naysayers get you down, God knows what is in your heart and that is the only one that counts. Cheer up! You're doing Great!

And yes, you and I and many others are moving a. sending out beacons, trying to share what we have learned. It is my belief that God uses many different methods to get his children's attention.

STM

P.S. Am working on describing Tom's next lesson and I'll post it tomorrow.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join