It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Rex Comics -- Excellent Material From An ATS Member

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Thank you for the kind words, Chevalerous.

--

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
If Chomsky attacks only the institution, then perhaps he is a gatekeeper.

I think his point is that if we focus on individuals, like the Hydra of Lerna's multiple heads, they will simply be replaced by another.

I see his point, but cannot the same be said about the institutions themselves. Doesn't the beast simply transform itself to fool our perception of change?

He also points out, that one of the major problems in instigating institutional changes is that when faced with the choice of either joining the ruling class are ridding the world of the ruling class, must of us would chose to join them. That is, most of us are corruptible.

Which is why change can only come from the bottom up, under the current system. Unless we, as individuals change, there will be no real, or more fundamentally, lasting, change.

Looks like Chomsky's views on trusts as expressed above, prove this point.

You're right, I think it does. I don't blame him. If he were to raise his head above the paraphet, arrows would fly in his direction. There are plenty of examples of intellects that are unable to flourish or receive far less for their lectures, they usually speak out against the status quo and are marginalised because of it. Part of the corruption, is the 'I'm alright' attitude. As long as you keep looking up the world doesn't seem too bad. The truth only comes out when we check what's below us and has been swept under the carpet. I admire his work a great deal, but, I can't help but be a little disappointed in his lack of ambition for the world as a whole. I think that if you can see a problem that there is a responsibility, at times, to do more than simply report the problem. The less you have to lose the easier it is though, and that is again the point that he makes, and then the trap that he still falls into.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Awaken

Can you spot the ATSer?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0de5c0094d57.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06bd6fa4e8fb.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/457714520791.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Intriguing material! Conspiracy theories are the stuff that some of the best graphic novels are made of. I've been working on a project myself. Been poking around for other people who have also made the leap of artistically defining conspiracy theories. lostgrave.wordpress.com

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorLostgrave

Thanks Doc!

Your stuff looks great! IMO, Dr. Lostgrave Versus the Undead deserves its own thread.

Be sure to check out Mr. Mask's Adventures in Conspiracies right here on ATS. His stuff is much in the same line as yours.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Love it! Now that's what i call self expression!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I’ve finally completed A short History of the New World Order, book 2 in the Illuminati Rex series.

You can read the entire book online here:
www.illuminatirex.com...

Here's a few samples to get you guys going:

Or get a full-color 32-page comic delivered to your door here:
www.illuminatirex.com...

I’ve also designed a NWO World Map featuring conspiracy theories that are leading the world towards a New World Order.

www.illuminatirex.com...
edit on 2/6/11 by ConspiracyNut23 because: fixed img width

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You did an amazing job! I am sharing your comic with all my friends under the heading NWO for Dummies. (I especially like page 28-29 where you list all the exploits of the CIA in an easy to read/reference fashion) Keep up the great work.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Olá ConspiracyNut23

Well done, what a great material!!!

Do you mind if I translated that to portuguese and post to my blog and discution board?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
May 1st - 237th anniversary of the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati

I've just posted the first 11 pages of Book 3 - Secrets of the Illuminati. I look at Adam Weishaupt and the circumstances which lead him to found the Illuminati.

Check it out here:
Adam Weishaupt and the Origins of the Bavarian Illuminati

Let me know what you think!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ooooh exciting...can't wait to check it out...though will have to as my laptop crashed trying to load it

Nice to see you, I'm still a big fan and visit your site intermittently to see what's new.

I am sure, when my pc is up to the task, that I will not be disappointed

All the very best.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It was awesome! Of course.

Well done

Already looking forward to the next installment

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I've completed part 2: Secrets, Rituals and symbols of the Bavarian Illuminati from Book 3 - Secrets of the Illuminati. These are the real rituals used by the real Illuminati. Notice the use of the pyramid in the Illuminati Minerval Assemblies?

Part 2 is 18 pages long. Shouldn't take too much of your time and you'll probably learn more about the Bavarian Illuminati than what you've found on the net so far.

Check out the Illuminati degrees here:

Illuminati Novice

Secrets of the Illuminati Minerval and Illuminati Minor Degrees

[ats]http://www.illuminatirex.com/wp-content/uploads/illuminati-minerval-assembly.gif[/a ts]

Brethren of Minerva

< br />
Illuminati Masonic Degrees

Illuminati Major -Scotch Novice

Illuminati Dirigens - Scotch Knight

Illuminati Priest

Illuminati Regent

Illuminati Magus and Illuminati Rex

Let me know what you think!
edit on 21/9/13 by ConspiracyNut23 because: tried to fix formatting

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It is all very Orwellian that although they eventually are informed, as Illuminati Rex, that all men are sovereigns, that all initiates were hand picked based on rather elitist ideals.

Exemplary work as usual...entertaining and informative. Well done, I enjoyed it all immensely.

On a side note to those hand pickings, you note 'no women'...although I can't find it, I am sure I read somewhere once that Weishaupt said that he would consider women, but would first have to devise some kind of system tailored for their 'education' based on the flowery and romantic nonsense that women (in his opinion) go for...or did I dream it?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

…that all initiates were hand picked based on rather elitist ideals.

Yes. Weishaupt figured out that infiltrating the elite class and their instruments (churches, governments, schools and academies, etc) was the only way to change society. They deliberately sought out influential members of society. (the very definition of elitism)

I recently posted Notable Members of the Bavarian Illuminati. I will post it here as well when I complete Part 3.

I am sure I read somewhere once that Weishaupt said that he would consider women,

I can't recall exactly what Weishaupt thought on the matter at the moment, but the information on the order for women was obtained on the raid at Zwack’s residence. The document itself was written in Zwack’s own handwriting and was published by the Bavarian gov’t in Original Writings of the Illuminati. (German)

Zwack comments that bringing women into the Illuminati would bring in more money, useful rumors and some useful information for profiling Illuminati members and prospects. He wanted to separate women into 2 different classes: 1) the virtuous 2) the depraved.

He proposed that the first class be given a selection of good books and that the second class be given opportunities to secretly satisfy their “passions.”

KT, I’ve also proposed a sort of unified theory and attempted to describe the “modern” Illuminati in What is the Illuminati? When/if you get a chance give it a read and let me know what you think.
edit on 23/9/13 by ConspiracyNut23 because: fixed dbl reply/spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join