It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 Amigos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Dont know if this has been discussed already so dont get knickers in a twist.

The 3 Amigos set up ATS as a deny ignorance site, I was wondering does any of our views, thought or opinions achieve anything. I'm not saying thats what should happen but just asking do our views get collated and presented to anyone or group etc. There are many good and inteligent minds on ATS so do we make a difference or are we just chasing our tails. Should the 3 Amigos take our thoughts etc. further or would that make the site become some kind of Quasi political group that would get the site shut down.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Whew! I thought you'd drawn the straw for the monthly 'Is ATS a government site?' thread.

As for making a difference, I could not say how much abovetopsecret has changed the world.

No, I (don't think) what we say here is presented to a group. And how could the 3 Amigos take our thoughts and view and opinions farther, anyway? There is supposed to be an ATS television program, and if that airs no doubt you could take that as a way of projecting the content here into the mainstream.

But even though this site hasn't yet made a difference in the 'world,' it sure has made a difference in my life. I see things differently now. Maybe not even that, but I try to see behind things. Where there once was a footpath, now there is a concrete strip that I am supposed to walk on. Should I?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I say we become a book. Word for word, all the comments should be in print.

That would be my ticket to the gas chamber.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
DG, I'll protect you... NO GAS CHAMBER FOR YOU...

For me, ATS has provided a way to express myself on an intellectual level not possible or available to me in the "real" world.

It has vastly improved my writing style, my spelling, my research abilities and my over all intellect.

And really, if ATS can have a positive effect on even one or two, then it's a great thing and I suspect it has made similar changes to MANY...

Semper

top topics

join