It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Attack - Negative Entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS Members,

Apologies if there is a similar post...

A couple of nights ago, I experienced a psychic attack. This happened during the night when I awoke to a menacing presence in my bedroom. I could not see it as my head was facing the other way and I was completely paralysed, so could not turn around. It spoke a couple of words, but it was not there to make friends, it was definitely trying to scare me.

Obviously I will now be more vigilant about psychic protection as I am quite open to energies.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone that has had similar experiences of negative energies/spirits attempting to frighten them.

Thank you

Dobbie

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have a experience, I think I'm visited by my grandma but the spirit energy given off by the spirit isn't off my grandmas. It is off something or someone else. My spirit energy is really high, about 500/1000, so I bet that it is here to take my soul. I hope this is OK for you.

Dana

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I had something similar about 2 weeks ago. I was thinking about making a thread here about, but never bothered. Since you mentioned it I'll share what happened.

My bedroom was being painted, so everything was removed from it except for my dresser, my desk, and my bed, and a few other things. I don't know if this "awoke" or "disturbed" something because everything was being moved or changed around. My house is fairly new so it doesn't really make sense, there was only 1 family in it before us.

Anyway... I was woken up at 6 am. Normally I don't get up until 7 or so. A few minutes later I began to hear a tapping noise that seemed to be coming from inside of the drawers of the desk right beside my bed. At first I kind of ignored it and thought maybe things were just settling from being moved around during the day. But the tapping kept happening... at first it was every 10 to 20 seconds there would be between 1 and 3 quick taps. The next thing that ran through my head was the bats that lived in the ceiling above my room, but the place that they come in was sealed shut and I haven't heard them moving around for weeks before this.

6:06. The tapping intensified. Now I was hearing a tap/nail-dragging sound inside my drawer every second or couple of seconds. I thought to myself that it maybe sounded like a mouse was moving around in the bottom drawer, and that I would check it when I got up in an hour. The idea of something paranormal was only slightly crossing my mind... I was really trying hard to think of every LOGICAL explaination for what I was hearing.

6:16. The scariest thing I've experienced in a few years. I heard what seemed like someone whispering right into my ear from above. It sounded like 1 or 2 sentences, I could hear a few syllables, but couldn't make any words. I couldn't even tell if the voice was male or female. I sat up and looked at the doorway, which was completely empty. Whether subconciously or it triggered something in my brain I'm not sure, but I involuntarily yelled out some kind of noise, which was basically "BWAAAAA." I sat up looking around for a few minutes, almost being afraid to look because this had scared the crap out of me so bad. A few minutes later, I heard another clear, loud tap on my guitar which was sitting on the other side of the room across from my bed. I know it was my guitar because I could hear the hollow resonation of it being tapped. I sat up a few more minutes before finally laying down again. After I laid back down, I still kept my eyes open looking around.

I waited and watched my clock for 6:26, anticipating that something was going to happen at the next "6" interval (I had noticed the pattern by this point.) Nothing happened... perhaps because a family member in my house got up and got in the shower (possibly because of my random yelling
.) I closed my eyes and rested until 7 without further incident. I'm glad it didn't happen at 3 am or I would have been very tired the next morning.

In the following days I woke up at 5:30 - 6 am again, but I didn't hear anything else like this experience. Since then I've gone back to waking up at my regular time.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Im so glad you posted this because ive had an experience that is really close to your own just yesterday. I dont go on ATS that often, only if i something extreme has happened.

Yesterday i decided to take a nap after working out well when i woke up, i was paralyzed. The room was cold and the only light was from my computer monitor. I remember my breathing was faint, but i was aware of it (unlike alot of the times when i wake up with sleep paralysis) well at this time i tried to leave my physical body. What i do is close my "eyes" and feel energy flow into my body, and my astral self will float out.

Well when i was out i feel a rush of energy so intense that i almost physically moved me. It was not good energy either. Then i feel something circling my head screeching! I told myself "You cant hurt me, not here, not now" i said that to myself several times.

Then thats when i heard it say something that still sends shivers down my spine whenever i think about it. "Ill find a way to get to you, you just wait, ill find a way" and it screeched this several times to me.

Im done confronting whatever this thing is so i tried forcing my body to move (aka flail around so ill wake up) and seconds later im up. Ive had several other bad experiences with perhaps the same bad energy.

Its 2:13 am and im drinking coffee to stay awake. I refuse to sleep until i find some form of protection.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I will tell you what I told morbid one on his post. Probably just a group of psychic vamps attacking random people. Truly powerful/malevolent beings could overpower you very easily on a psychic level. Humans are weak psychics. But, if it is another human then defense isn't too difficult.

Don't fall for the "Let the light shine within you" bull crap. That may work on demons or something but this is not the case. Training yourself is PSI defense and energy manipulation is the best way to defend yourself against people who have decided to use PSI abilities to terrorize others.

(most psions aren't evil be the way. most of them are good people)

new topics

top topics

join