It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 002

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

PODcast: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 002

This is Dave Rabbit’s HARD ROCK Podcast Zone. In the coming weeks I will introduce NEW HARD ROCK TALENT and THEIR SONGS. Episode 002 features the works of BLACKBOARD JUNGLE, BLAXEED, BRAND NEW SIN, BRENDON NEILL, CANTO6 and CACTUS (The Original Group From The 70’s that I played on the Saigon Shows and was one of my ALL TIME favorite groups from that era).

length: 51:28
file: btsmpod_1962.mp3
size: 18095k
feed: btsm

[edit on 10/23/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hey Dave-A-Roo,,

Another fine podcast in the continuing music reviews series

My favorites out of this batch, (which doesn't mean that they weren't all good, just my personal taste at this time)

BRENDON NEILL: Very impressive for being such a young age.. Agreed with the "Flash" reference unless he can sequence them fo a live gig. Boys got talent, and thats for sure...

CANTO6: I Thought this song was well done, sort of Metallica meets Marilyn Manson.

CACTUS: Muscle & Soul... Awesome, (enough said)....

Great Podcast Dave... Keep them coming...!

Johnny

[edit on 23-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey Johnny... thanks for the shout.... Episode 003 begins a new thing where I showcase CLASSIC ROCK LEGENDS in addition to all the new talent and songs. I am just so blown away by the amount of talent out there..... and will never be more than a local band (which I can definitely relate to).

Dave

new topics

join