It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juba 2 Video: How 668 U.S soldiers were killed with Juba's Sniper Rifle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
----------

Rich23 's anaylisis about suicide is correct.

The japanese kamakazi for example, the word kamakazi means "devine wind", and it refers to the story of when the mongols tried to invade japan but where turned back by a huge storm the japanese thought it was devine intervention.
During world war II japan needed another "devine wind" and so in that sense the kamakizi's told themselves they where doing something holy.

Another interesting thing is..My aeronautics teacher told the class that during the vietnamn war (which he wasn't a part of) the US used to kill children because they where affraid they had bombs strapped to themselves. Think about that for a second, the same kind of propoganda was used in vietnam.

The resistance of iraq, certainly doesn't use suicide as much as it is claimed by the media, they are not that desperate.The media reported this attack below as a "suicide truck" when it's obvious from the holes in the roof, that it was a mortar attack.

www.cnn.com...

^ at first they admited it was a rocket attack but then they decided to change the story.

Many times the media says suicide this suicide that without a shred of proof to support their claims, they just report what the US military machine tells them to. The US media is trying to make the resistance look like nutcases.

Anyway dying in battle not of your own accord makes a martyr, and one of those religions that glorifies death astygia is talking about, is christianity.

"I forgive my enemies" (Josep Figueró, C.M.F.)

"From jail, where I am since the 20th of July with 49 companions, I am writing
these lines, that will be the last of my life. Soon I am going to be a martyr of Jesus
Christ. Don't's cry over my death, since to die for Jesus Christ is to live forever..

www.minorisa.es...

So you see, we are all the same after all.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

The resistance of iraq, certainly doesn't use suicide as much as it is claimed by the media, they are not that desperate.The media reported this attack below as a "suicide truck" when it's obvious from the holes in the roof, that it was a mortar attack.

www.cnn.com...

^ at first they admited it was a rocket attack but then they decided to change the story.

Many times the media says suicide this suicide that without a shred of proof to support their claims, they just report what the US military machine tells them to. The US media is trying to make the resistance look like nutcases.

Wrong, it was a suicide attack. Theres even a video from the insurgents showing off how that "martyr" did it. I'll try to find the video of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
As for deltaboy, that bottom picture proves nothing, with or without a weapon, either way, apart from there being one more dead Iraqi at the hands of the invading force. How do you know he ever had a weapon? You just believe the soldiers? There have been plenty of Iraqi vets saying it was routine to plant AKs and take pictures of "collateral dead" with them to "prove" they were insurgents. He could have been a civilian or equally well he could have been a local trying to drive out the invaders. We'll never know.

And I did tell you that the youtube video wouldn't play, so don't try the childish taunts, please. As I can't make it play, I can't verify whether the comment was correct or not... but I thought it was interesting. You seem to think that that third picture was proof of something, whereas actually it wasn't, so I'm not especially inclined to give your opinion on what the video shows a great deal of weight.

www.youtube.com...

Dude here is another video then of a suicide bomber they correcly identified and killed. Oops must be the wrong person then eh? Must be innocent.

And thats the problem with insurgents dressing in civilian clothes is that when they are killed, they look like dead civilians to most people.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Hook
Juba killed 668 U.S soldiers with his [Dragunov] Sniper Rifle,

I think he's going to have to step up his efforts if he wants to get the americans out of iraq. 668 over a few years is less than the number of troops that would've died in accidents had they stayed at home.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Syrian Sister.

This myth has tempted the enemies of freedom to pick up rifles, and mimic what they see in the videos.
They are usually immediately detected, and blown away.
The purported death is semi-true. and the dead is a wanna be Juba.
Death by Jubacide, or whatever..

Actually, the more I see the video, the more it looks to me that tmany of these are Iraqis dressed in American Uniforms. Then literally killed, for the camera.
What a shame. killing their own people for show. As I said, pathetic.

This is a typical effort made by those who have nothing left to lose, know they are about to be wiped out by a larger and more powerful machine, such as the Americans.

But you Sister, you keep pushing the propaganda. YOu are sounding desperate as well.
This is good to hear, from and enemy of freedom and democracy.
The more you talk, the more you type, the more I, and others know..your
islamic fascist friends are swirling around, and down, waiting for the final flush.

I look forward to seeing you post your propganda..It shows your weakness..!

now, you have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Would you prefer they bend over and let coalition forces give it to them?

What would you do?

Edit: Quote removed.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What is wrong with us being there right now? Not a year or two years ago, right now. Forget WMDs, forget Saddaam, forget the supposed reasons we went there for.

What is wrong with being there now?

I never agreed with going there in the first place, but the more we argue on why we shouldn't have been there to begin with, the dumber each and every one of us look. It doesn't matter why we were there anymore.

What matters is why we're still there and our plan to get out of there. I know it might not be the most trust worthy, but on AOL news I read an article stating that the US government plans on pulling out a majority of it's forces in 18 months and hand over close to full control of Iraq to the newly instated Iraqi government.

We are not there to go after WMD's people, we are not there to go after Sadaam anymore, we are not there to find any possible traces of Osama Bin Laden anymore. We are there to help the Iraqi people get a new government rolling and to stop any possible insurgency or coups that might occur immediatly after our departure from the area. The truth of the matter is that there has been a civil war with Iraq for a long time. The parties involved? The government and its people and the government was winning under the weapon of fear and destruction.

For the greater good and a greater future, I support being there to help those people get their lives straight and to live under a more civil government. It may be a puppet government, but for the people it's alot better than being randomly picked to "volunteer" for chemical testing and the target practice.

It's a conflict and with an enemy that dresses as the people we are protecting; there is going to be collateral no matter what you try to do, it's just something that happens in war, every war, all the time. We can't catch all of it, so to be nit picking at these small details and using them as a front to argue a much larger picture is absurd in my eyes.

These "Freedom Fighters", are they fighting for their fellow Iraqi to have all their freedoms and the life so desperately need, or are they fighting for their fellow sunni/shiite for all the freedoms they so desperately want? In my eyes that's the ultimate question.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
What would you do?

If the US was ruled by a brutal dictator who used genocide and rape squads to enfore his rule, I sure as heck wouldn't mind if the iraqis or russians or mexicans came here to help over throw him. And once they did, if I was running around shooting at anyone, it'd be the lunatic religious fanatics that were taking advantage of the situation to kill members of minority religions.

So no, I wouldn't be killing the americans if I was one of them, I'd be trying to help my country, not wreck it with violence.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
What is wrong with us being there right now? Not a year or two years ago, right now. Forget WMDs, forget Saddaam, forget the supposed reasons we went there for.

What is wrong with being there now? ...

Well, it's called a quicksand effect.

One of American Football coaches was asked a question, when is a good time to take a player out of the game. He said when a player makes a mistake then he does everythig to correct that mistake. Instead of corrections he makes even more errors.

If you move too much in a quicksand you only sink faster.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If the US was ruled by a brutal dictator who used genocide and rape squads to enfore his rule, I sure as heck wouldn't mind if the iraqis or russians or mexicans came here to help over throw him. And once they did, if I was running around shooting at anyone, it'd be the lunatic religious fanatics that were taking advantage of the situation to kill members of minority religions.

And if you saw families being killed after the fact? People being shot in the street and later made to look like insurgents? Children being dragged and beaten by our 'saviors'? Would yo fight back then? After all, most of the insurgents joined the fight after the fact.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

And if you saw families being killed after the fact? People being shot in the street and later made to look like insurgents?

Since this isn't happening, its not relevant.

Children being dragged and beaten by our 'saviors'?

If they were, to make the analogy correct, children of kkk members who were throwing grenades at black churches, well, hell, I'd join in on the beating.

After all, most of the insurgents joined the fight after the fact.

The insurgents aren't fighting the americans. The majority of the deaths they cause are other iraqis, not even necessarilly 'collaborators'.
Whjat is happening in iraq is just like what happened in yugoslavia. The iron fisted dictators left, the people were free, and in their anarchic freedom, they sought to vent their hostility upon one another. The iraqis are the freeest people on earth right now, and they're using their freedom to kill one another. They're idiots, wasting their own people and nation.
So, again, no, if the situation was reversed, I still wouldn't be siding with the 'insurgents', these murdering bastards trying to ethnically cleanse their neighborhoods.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Since this isn't happening, its not relevant.

Link
Link

Denial aint just a river in Egypt

If they were, to make the analogy correct, children of kkk members who were throwing grenades at black churches, well, hell, I'd join in on the beating.

A rock turns into a grenade, and a military outpost turns into a black church? c'mon

The iron fisted dictators left, the people were free, and in their anarchic freedom, they sought to vent their hostility upon one another. The iraqis are the freeest people on earth right now, and they're using their freedom to kill one another.

ummm.... I see a very different place than you, but then again, neither of us have seen it first hand, so I guess that makes this whole disagreement based on second and third hand hearsay. So I guess you'll believe the media you choose, aand I'll choose the media I'll believe.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Link
Link

Denial aint just a river in Egypt
[edit on 25-10-2006 by Rasobasi420]

The vast majority of soldiers in Iraq don't do anything of the sort. Just because you found two examples of this type of thing happening doesn't mean every single soldier is participation in this type of event. It's like trying to say that just because they only people that strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up are muslim means that the majority of muslims are terrorists.

That's not very logical, now is it?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You're right, it's called hasty generalization. But if an occupying force did this on more than one occasion, and it was my country being occupied, I'd prefer the method of getting those forces the F out before the trend continues.

And those two links were just what I could find using a quick google. If you'd like me to find every instance of attrocities at the hands of the Coalition forces I could give it a shot, but I'd like to keep my evening free.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here are a few fact about the "brave mujahideen" terrorists: the habit of mufa’khathat, translated, placing between the thighs, meaning placing the male member between the thighs of a child.Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini said "A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). He also said A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine. "If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." I am not making this up,these are from Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
The Little Green Book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political,
Philosophical, Social and Religious, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And the pope covers for priests molesting little boys. Religion is wrong in general. I don't see what that has to do with this conversation.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

And the pope covers for priests molesting little boys. Religion is wrong in general. I don't see what that has to do with this conversation.

Personally I don't see ANYTHING on this page that addresses the topic. Can we get back to it?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Deltaboy

I've seen the photos, the holes where all on top of the tent, not through the sides, Unless the truck you speak of managed to lift off and become aeroborne before it plunged right through the tent making multiple small holes through the roof, what you say is impossible.
And even if the truck you are talking about did manage to fly, that wouldn't explain why there is no trace of the truck.

As for the video your talking, if it is of the same situation, if i recall correctly about it's just some CCTV footage of an every day truck, driving and not blowing up. And it seems to have nothing to do with anything, they just played it on the news to back up their ludicurous claims.

All the fighters you showd in your image display there arms openly. What's more is the photo at the end where your soldier is KICKING the dead resistance fighter wearing the flak jacket, it just shows how criminal and dishonourable your men are.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
How the hell can you tell that he is kicking anything? He could have used his foot to roll the body. Or kick away a weapon. Or any of a number of other possibilities. But you see what you want to see, don't you?

Want to talk dishonourable and criminal? Let's talk beheading prisoners on the Internet. Let's talk suicide attacks in mosques and marketplaces against innocent non-combatants (in fact against the very people who are apparently needing "freedom"). Let's talk failure to meet even the basic requirements of the laws of armed conflict. Let's talk about "freedom fighters" who don't have the guts to fight a proper enemy, so target those who can't fight back. Let's talk about a total lack of accountability for the sick, twisted, depraved acts that the insurgency commit on a daily basis. Don't try and point fingers of blame when it comes to criminality and honour. Your side lost the vote in that department ages ago.

bih

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Vekar
Long live the Iraq Resistance! May they bash the bushiites out of Iraq!

I have sent a link to this thread to a freind at the local US Marshalls office. He is passing it along to the Homeland Security folks. Have a nice life.
Strap on a bomb and prove them right.

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 23-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

wtf did you cry to them too
mommy mommy.like he said long live the resistance,the US should pack up and leave

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join