It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juba 2 Video: How 668 U.S soldiers were killed with Juba's Sniper Rifle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is the second episode of Baghdad Sniper Filmography (Juba 2 ) which reveals the tragedy of U.S infantry in Baghdad - the well controlled territory by Americans

This footage presents just a small part of the sniping operations occurred in this year, since the last Juba's documentary release
Juba killed 668 U.S soldiers with his [Dragunov] Sniper Rifle, none of those operations were declared by the media of U.S army or T.V channels, although there strong presence during invasion of Iraq and Baghdad fall

To download Juba 2, visit www.jubaonline.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Hook

Juba killed 668 U.S soldiers with his [Dragunov] Sniper Rifle

If we may believe the insurgent propaganda videos yes, we don't even know whether it is just one Juba or 668 Jubas.

Originally posted by Captain Hook
none of those operations were declared by the media of U.S army or T.V channels,

How come I've seen Juba on CNN lately?

Might be interesting to add:

''Every war needs heroes and this war is not different.''

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It's a great piece of propaganda for the iraqi resistance. Good for them. And I think as it was reported in the news, that it affects the moral of the US troops around Bagdad...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Theres no way one sniper could rack up 668 kills. Even 68 is alot.

I heard of one case where there was a 10 year old boy on a bicycle armed with a drugunov. He would cycle to a spot, fire and then move. He eventually got JDAM'd but still, in Iraq, you dont who or where you're gonna get it from.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh brother, not this Juba character again. This story has more BS then an old farm near my area. A Sniper from Iraq who on his off time posts videos on YouTube and has his own blog coupled with claims that defy explanation.

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It's a great piece of propaganda for the iraqi resistance. Good for them. And I think as it was reported in the news, that it affects the moral of the US troops around Bagdad...

"Iraqi Resistance?" "Good for them"? All I have to say is you should be ashamed of yourself, and if you are an American words cannot describe how I feel towards you at the moment.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The sniper who started the "Juba" phase is dead.

I'm talking about the one who wrote the letter and a shell casing and left it where he shot from.

The nickname Juba is now given to any insurgent sniper.

668 is propaganda. Which basically means 668 is BS.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

"Iraqi Resistance?" "Good for them"? All I have to say is you should be ashamed of yourself, and if you are an American words cannot describe how I feel towards you at the moment.

What is wrong about what he's saying? Juba acts as propaganda for the Iraqi resistance and demoralizes the morale of US troops, which is good for the Iraqi resistance. It's just an objective analysis...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Interesting that everyone's so damn objective about watching snipers pick off soldiers...I wonder how long a thread starring the video of an M249 SAW'ing through some insurgents would last.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
Interesting that everyone's so damn objective about watching snipers pick off soldiers...I wonder how long a thread starring the video of an M249 SAW'ing through some insurgents would last.
they would call it barbaric!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I wonder how long a thread starring the video of an M249 SAW'ing through some insurgents would last.

It's not the same thing. A sniper, such as Juba, is acting as a resistant against a foreign invader, target only soldiers and have skill. A M249 SAW guy who shoot the insurgents/resistance have no particular skill and he's killing the people who live there, the resistance.

The US have no right to be there. PERIOD. And the resistance seems to show that. The US people would do the same thing about a chinese occupation of the US, it's obvious, and I don't remember how many here are so hyprocrites when they say that those who defend their country are terrorists.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia

Vitchilo is right by saying that this propaganda demoralizes US troops and has the opposite effect on Iraqi insurgents.

Now you didn't hear me say I am in favor of this Jubba propaganda. Personally, I find it disguisting and people watching/enjoying it have a very bad taste.

Now what's wrong with being objective?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I knew you'd say something like that vitchilo.

Many, if not most of the insurgents aren't Iraqi anymore.

If the United States were invaded by a foreign army, and those soldiers were targeting civilians, hell yes I'd plug them.

But the coalition troops are not targeting civilians, they are after insurgents. Insurgency only gives this craptastic administration another excuse to stay.

As much as I despise the insurgency, I have not in the past and never will rejoice in the death of another human being. My earlier example only reflects upon your lack of respect for life.

Death isn't funny, and people aren't chips or dominos to further your point. Referring to a person's death and the immorality of what caused it is completely acceptable and meaningful; referring to a video of it to champion your cause is animalistic.

Congratulations, you're thinking like Bush, just at the other end of the spectrum.

EDIT: mdv, I don't believe anything I said was addressing you.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I wonder how long a thread starring the video of an M249 SAW'ing through some insurgents would last.

It's not the same thing. A sniper, such as Juba, is acting as a resistant against a foreign invader, target only soldiers and have skill. A M249 SAW guy who shoot the insurgents/resistance have no particular skill and he's killing the people who live there, the resistance.

The US have no right to be there. PERIOD. And the resistance seems to show that. The US people would do the same thing about a chinese occupation of the US, it's obvious, and I don't remember how many here are so hyprocrites when they say that those who defend their country are terrorists.

Juba isn't a man. It's a name given to Insurgent snipers by US forces. The first one - named Juba is long dead.

Turns out an insurgent sniper isn't exactly skilled when he's up against a marine who can shoot back.

Have you ever fired an automatic weapon? It's alot harder to hit your target when it's staring you in the face trying to kill you then 100m away standing next to a truck.

It's a hell of alot harder to shoot at someone who is not wearing a uniform either.

If the 'resistance' had a pair they'd get a uniform on and actually fight the US troops instead of sitting in a building and using roadside bombs and sniper rounds.

These guys aren't resistance, they are terrorists. Resistance don't bomb civillians and behead contractors. The guys these snipers fight with have done just that.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Many, if not most of the insurgents aren't Iraqi anymore.
They are iranians? Perhaps Al-CIA BS? I would like to know who you think they are, extremists from all over middle-east? But I agree that the most part seems to be tired and Iraqis are more willing to kill eachothers for religious purpose than killing coalition troops.

If the United States were invaded by a foreign army, and those soldiers were targeting civilians, hell yes I'd plug them.
Of course.

But the coalition troops are not targeting civilians, they are after insurgents. Insurgency only gives this craptastic administration another excuse to stay.
We may know that, but the average Iraqi doesn't care, his countrymen weren't dying as much as today before US invaded their country, they have less freedoms than before, they are afraid all the time, a lot of factors are as bad as firing on civilians from their point of view IMO.

As much as I despise the insurgency, I have not in the past and never will rejoice in the death of another human being. My earlier example only reflects upon your lack of respect for life.
I don't rejoice either in the death of another human being, but for the sake of discussion we must take the realities there, where people are dying.

Death isn't funny, and people aren't chips or dominos to further your point.
Agree and sorry about that.

referring to a video of it to champion your cause is animalistic.
Agree but they need a moral support, and it's the way some people find it to be.

Congratulations, you're thinking like Bush, just at the other end of the spectrum.
Sorry, i don't understand there. You say i'm like Bush because of my lack of respect for human life?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Long live the Iraq Resistance! May they bash the bushiites out of Iraq!

For those who are so foolish as to think all armies ARE REQUIRED TO STAND IN A LINE AND SHOOT AT A ENEMY LINE then your a moron who needs to live in 1914 and WW2 not here. The Iraqi people are not stupid, they are not going to stand in lines with uniforms and fight tanks, thats a quick way of dying unless YOU have a tank. They are not going to run around with special uniforms or else they become targets for snipers, thats common sense. They are not terrorists, yes there are a few, and yes there are USA CITIZEN TERRORISTS too and they go on murder sprees in the USA... oh wait you call that MURDER now... talk about double speak. You call someone a terrorist for blowing up people, yet in the USA people blow others away too but they are called MURDERERS not TERRORISTS. Ugh you people are 1984 reincarnate, Adolf Hitler is drooling as we speak wishing he had people like you serving him.
The "WAR IN IRAQ" is a GUERILLA WAR just like it vietnam where they will sit back and use long range attacks rather than up close and personal attacks. They know they cannot hope to take on an army of tanks, helicopters, infantry, APC's, humvees, artillery, missiles, and jets so they will kill you the slow and effective way: one at a time or with an IED at the side of a road. Its not called being a coward, its called being SMART.
The reason the use of a SAW would be called barbaric is due to how its used, the "insurgents" wouldnt show themselves and never have in such a manner so if it was a picture of "insurgents" getting mowed down I would HIGHLY doubt they really are, you would be mowing down IRAQI CITIZENS since they are the only ones who show themselves THAT openly.

Born in the USA, raised elsewhere thank goodness or else I would be a bleeting moron for the govt., returned to the USA, still a citizen, and still praise the Iraq Resistance for trying to get the bu#es out. I refuse to support anyone who fights for the bu#es, because they have become the bu#es and thus the enemy. The only non-bu#es in uniform are the ones who defect, refuse to fight, go AWOL, or sacrifice their life to restore their honor which has been lost by fighting for the bu#es. They swore to protect and serve the nation NOT THE ADMINISTRATION thus they are acting illegaly since the bulk of the USA populace never wanted the war to start with and even more so now.
Saying you are just following orders is the lamest excuse on earth, in WW2 the Nazi's were executed anyway (example). When an order is illegal you no longer have to follow it, how many of us are willing to follow an illegal rule or law (controdicts the consititution and bill of rights) if we are ordered too? The bu#es will probably stand up and say heck yeah depending which is the problem.

The USA was founded on DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR and now people are throwing it away, thus the USA has died, HEIL BUSH HITLER JR!!!

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 23-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Long live the Iraq Resistance! May they bash the bushiites out of Iraq!

I have sent a link to this thread to a freind at the local US Marshalls office. He is passing it along to the Homeland Security folks. Have a nice life.
Strap on a bomb and prove them right.

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 23-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I would like to point out that all our theories have been proven RIGHT! Thanks be to the bu#e above! Jeez talk about an extremist! I use my freedom of speech OH WAIT! ITS NOT THERE ANYMORE THANKS TO THE GUY ABOVE! to make a remark and guess what: the kid threatens me with DHS! Well first kid you made several mistakes:
1: this is an online forum where it outright states it purpose of allowing different ideas to be put on here.
2: there are many others on here with the same ideals so try and take me down you have to take us all on
3: The forum allows us to use freedom of speech and I am, thus I have violated no law
4: No threats have been stated or promises by myself against others.
5: YOU have threatened ME so I can sue YOU (but I dont sue 6 year olds who dont have a clue)
6: This state (the one I am in) has a large muslim population and trying to sue me will cause a heck of a riot once I get others to know your suing
7: Everyone on here witnessed what I have said and YOUR threat of turning me in
8: I am voicing opinion on a FORUM
9: I am on an indian reservation and what part of SOVEREIN NATION do you NOT understand?
10: I can refer to you bu#es who have wanted to nuke the middle east as referance to YOUR kinds extremism and thus neutralize my statement

Anyway, kid you are a fascist at heart, you SICKEN me, you are NOT an American because you have violated the US constitution, the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and more. I can claim press since this is a forum and we all make inputs of information.
Kid if you want dictatorship GO TO CHINA, RUSSIA, OR SOME OTHER 3rd WORLD COUNTRY THAT HAS NO FREEDOMS THEN NARK ALL YOU WANT!
I do not blow up stuff never have, and I have no interest in blowing myself up you sicko. Im not scared of you, just a tad POed right now.
How many others out there are sickened by this kid? I sure am!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Vekar you are a traitor, plain and simple. Now do us all a favor and go to Iraq, I'm sure you'll feel right at home, don't worry US troops will be there to welcome you.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Source

[edit on 23-10-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Traitor for what? Being different? Not supporting the govt. like a dog? In that case I am PROUD to be a traitor by YOUR definition.
Anyway heres what a traitor is:
Websters dictionary page 1248
Traitor: 1. one who betrays anothers trust or is false to an obligation or duty
2. one who commits treason

Websters dictionary page 1253
Treason: 1. the betrayal of trust: TREACHERY 2. the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Merriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary Tenth Edition

So, I have in no way commited TREASON, I am not a traitor, why? because I have no duty to THEM (the administration) nor does anyone since they seem to be above the law, I have not in any shape or form tried to overthrow a govt. I have simply stated WHERE I STAND. I have no obligation to serve an ILLEGAL administration thus I have not betrayed it, so how can I be a traitor? For not supporting bu#e troops? I will never support those who fight an illegal and an immoral war! So I am still correct on where I stand: nothing has been commited illegaly. I have voiced my opinion and the bu#es dont like it but boohoo I dont care. They try and shove their beliefs down everyone elses throughts and I never have. Talk about people who use double speak! They want freedom but when someone uses it they go bonzo on you for it! Ah well. I will be the adult and end the charrade with the bu#es here.

Back to subject: 1 sniper making that many kills is impossible unless he has been sniping more than just troops but anything that moves. Now a GROUP of Jubas in Baghdad or all across Iraq, thats more believable, not even the Russian hero (also a sniper) in WW2 never came close to that many kills and he was in STALINGRAD where there was a German to pop around every corner. Both sides use propaganda, nothing new.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Because he doesn't stand by the nutcases who controll his country and are bringing it down in front of the whole world. Vekar is a patriot not just ot his country but to truth and humanity.
he reminds me of the german general who tried to assasinate hitler, general Stauffenberg, his last words where "LONG LIVE GERMANY!".
He wasn't just another pawn in the down fall of his country, unlike you westpoint.

As for the videos from my beloved resistance
what else in the world makes me smile? besides kittens....?

I'm sure there are some excellent excellent Iraqi sharp shooters out there. But Wether juba exists or not i don't know, after all the americans had a name for the vietnamese sniper, "charlie".
Still, wouldn't it be great if such a person really did?
what a lovely thought.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join