It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Christ Approach Adam and Eve First?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by GreatTech
What are we going to do in the next second and trillion seconds to Honor God and help create an all-Loving Universe?

Forgive one another.

Love one another.

Treasure and care for one another.

queenannie38, excellent words of wisdom.

Did Adam & Eve understand the concept of forgiveness? Did Adam & Eve ask for God's forgiveness? If they did, they would have been forgiven in a fraction of a second. I believe that they understood the concept of forgiveness, asked God for forgiveness, and were forgiven. If they were not forgiven, would there have been any future humans? I think not, so Adam & Eve were forgiven immediately!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Did Adam & Eve understand the concept of forgiveness? Did Adam & Eve ask for God's forgiveness? If they did, they would have been forgiven in a fraction of a second. I believe that they understood the concept of forgiveness, asked God for forgiveness, and were forgiven. If they were not forgiven, would there have been any future humans? I think not, so Adam & Eve were forgiven immediately!!!

Genesis 3:[21] Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

The Lord sacrificed animals to make clothing for Adam and Eve. That means blood was shed for their sin. God would have had Adam and Eve place their hands on the living animal(probably a lamb?) They would have been shown by God that their sin was being transferred to this living animal. The animal would then have died in their place, receiving their punishment so that they could be forgiven. It would have been a very dramatic word picture that they witnessed. And it was/ the foreshadowing of the future sacrifice of Jesus.

Later on Abel obeyed with the proper sacrifice and Cain did not.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
The Lord sacrificed animals to make clothing for Adam and Eve. That means blood was shed for their sin.

Exactly where do you find that particular detail, dbrandt?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Personally, I love all humans, animals, and plants. I do not believe in transferring sin to any other life form. Sin must personally be dealt with God, the Merciful Father. Praise God for the Concept and Reality of Forgiveness!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The Lord sacrificed animals to make clothing for Adam and Eve. That means blood was shed for their sin.

Exactly where do you find that particular detail, dbrandt?

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Which of the following do you believe?

1) Sins are forgivable immediately.
2) Sins are forgivable medium-term.
3) Sins are forgivable long-term.
4) Sins are never forgiven.

I choose 1 conditional upon "proper prayer". I know this is vague, but there are many excellent prayers. I have a whole list of Roman Catholic prayers and other prayers that I have written with God's guidance.

I believe Adam & Eve were forgiven immediately in the Garden of Eden if God had taught them "proper prayers" imploring forgiveness.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Which of the following do you believe?

1) Sins are forgivable immediately.
2) Sins are forgivable medium-term.
3) Sins are forgivable long-term.
4) Sins are never forgiven.

I cannot answer your question in your terms. Before the cross sins were covered by the sacrifice system(looking forward in faith) not everyone followed God's prescribed way for sins to be covered. Animal sacrifices never removed sin, it was a temporary fix will waiting for Jesus to come. After the cross sins are forgiven by faith in Christ alone, what he did on the cross,(looking back in faith).

As far as prayer, prayer is talking to God. Sins are forgiven when someone talks to God and receives Christ as Savior, and they mean it, and God knows if someone guenuinely means it.

When someone truly receives Christ, at that moment all sins past, present and future are forgiven. Future sins should be acknowledged so that we learn, but if they are not salvation is not lost.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
how can a fictional or historical character approach fictional characters before his creation or birth?

learn to sort out the fiction in the old testament from the theology

creation STORIES = fiction/myth

why else would they match up with the themes of myths?
they explain stuff that people didn't understand

like:
why do women feel pain during childbirth?
why don't snakes walk ?
where did the universe come from?
how did animals get their name?
and why don't snakes talk anymore?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
how can a historical character approach characters before his or birth?

John.1
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
It's your choice not to believe this.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

how can a fictional or historical character approach fictional characters before his creation or birth?

learn to sort out the fiction in the old testament from the theology

creation STORIES = fiction/myth

why else would they match up with the themes of myths?
they explain stuff that people didn't understand

like:
why don't snakes walk ?

Have you ever wondered that animals or plants with their motion can communicate with humans without a vocal sound recorded on a sound machine? Communication is a God-human-animal-plant System.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
no, there is meant to be written records about Jesus Christ. They date back to when he was alive. Read Davinci Code for genuine facts. Adam and Eve were meant to be put on earth from paradise for eating the apple. (The Forbidden fruit).

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amandino
no, there is meant to be written records about Jesus Christ. They date back to when he was alive. Read Davinci Code for genuine facts. Adam and Eve were meant to be put on earth from paradise for eating the apple. (The Forbidden fruit).

Da Vavinci Code has very few "facts". It can be found in your local library in the FICTION section.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
you are failing to grasp a concept here.

adam and eve were the first soul's seeds.

christ was both father and mother to both adam and eve.

but, perhaps in your mind right now there is no such thing as time travellers.

perhaps in your mind, god could not perform such a feet, not even in death?

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What are we going to do in the next second and trillion seconds to Honor God and help create an all-Loving Universe?

Forgive one another.

Love one another.

Treasure and care for one another.

we could start by listening to an all loving universe.
if we are not, we are knot, and if we are not, then we are not creating an all loving universe, just spreading bad seeds that say "i know what is best". which is what some do if they think they are going to make their universe better by sharing a faulty opinion with others before they even know themselves.

do all people know why they do the things they do?
who tamed or domesticated humanity?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi GreatTech:

Great >> Or did Adam and Eve approach Jesus Christ first? I believe that Jesus Christ was created Infinite years ago and approached them first. They have been forgiven of their sins and live in Heaven with the Infinitely Great and Merciful God!!!

Jesus Christ is the “Lord God” of Genesis 2 who formed Adam from the dust of the ground to become our ‘Eternal Father’ (Isaiah 9:6). He is the “Lord” of Malachi 3:1 who followed “My messenger” to His Temple. That is what makes Adam the “son of God” (Luke 3:38), i.e., the ‘son’ of the Lord God our Lord Jesus Christ who is the “Lord of the Sabbath” (Matthew 12:8) that began way back in Genesis 2:3+4. The Lord God of the Old Testament is “The Logos” (The Word = John 1:1-3) of the New Testament who was “made flesh” (John 1:14) to dwell among men. Therefore, Christ not only ‘formed’ Adam and Eve, but He walked with them in the Garden (Genesis 3:8).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Pretty much it is the same process as when you eat a bad coney dog at the fair and have to sit up all night on the pot. Your gut cramps and it hurts SO bad. Same thing. Smooth muscle contractions which are involuntary and work to rid the body of what needs to come out. Maybe poison - maybe a ripe fruit. Babies are fruit.

why don't snakes walk ?

They do...or at least they should. Every day - with their dog. I AM getting back in the habit, though.

Perhaps a black hole.
Perhaps a thought.
Perhaps an atom split and then came Eve.
Perhaps Einstein and Goddard created the universe.
Baby girl bang heart.
Big bang.

Who knows?
Those are my best answers. Ask God - but you won't do it. Well, then you have my feeble outbursts there, take them or leave them. Godspeed regardless.

Their trainer names them so that he can call them and teach them - they only know his voice.

They do! Too much! All the time! Ask my mother! She will testify to this! Snakes are vaccinated with phonograph needles because the religion of snakes is music (mostly rock n roll but all music is snake charm).

God bless you!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

As far as prayer, prayer is talking to God.

Sins are forgiven when someone talks to God and receives Christ as Savior, and they mean it, and God knows if someone guenuinely means it.

Future sins should be acknowledged so that we learn, but if they are not salvation is not lost.

YES. Great answers!

God bless you, my brother!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
we could start by listening to an all loving universe.

YES! The witness is the stars!

if we are not, we are knot, and if we are not, then we are not creating an all loving universe, just spreading bad seeds that say "i know what is best". which is what some do if they think they are going to make their universe better by sharing a faulty opinion with others before they even know themselves.

YES! I just learned this! TODAY! U know this.

do all people know why they do the things they do?

I'd say almost all do not know. Maybe God is subliminal - in all things - calling and speaking and whispering and teaching - a rock a flower a cloud a flame.

who tamed or domesticated humanity?

Uhhhh....good question. I have no idea. I AM not sure humans are tamed. One alla phant I know is tamed (but not all the way - I bet, anyway, just for the sake of future more perfect picture of self LOL)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Da Vavinci Code has very few "facts". It can be found in your local library in the FICTION section.

When 2 eyes merge into 1 eye then all fiction is even fact! There are no myths - only different versions of long ago future stories!

The bible is the ruler. But the rest all follow the rules. What we say and what we read is what we eat and what we feed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join