It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a plan for when the feces hits the fan?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

Originally posted by Cyrus
i guess i've finally chosen a suitable avatar for this post
rodents are the most likely to survive...

Don't forget Co*ckRoaches. Yummm ... I hear they sell Co*ckRoach cookies in New York
;-)

I had to re-edit this post as you can't say c o c k, only Johnson `snicker .. thats cute'

You sound like Arnold Swartzenegger
Guns Ammo Death ARGH .. Bring it On Damnit!!! Keel Mame Destroyeth then run like bloody hell .. I'll be baaack

Cyrus. Cyrus, why run? why hide? What would be the point, better to die and evolve faster than try hanging onto a world thats clearly destroying itself and everything in it. Seriously though, Who can outrun an Atomic Bomb and Who'd want to? I feel people are afraid of death, afraid of the Unknown or 'The Other Side of the Mountain'. #e come on! hehe, Really I can't wait to Evolve into who i really am which is of Spirit. It's our destiny, our privelege and if anything the ignoramus no-minds who would have to deal with whatever or whomever controls this world - Say God for example aka Anunaki
Wankers like Bush and Blair and Arafat to name a few, not including other underground prestigious groups who run our Planet like the Rothchilds, Bilderbergs, Illuminati and all the other sub groups, My God the Rabbit Hole 'Is' Deep! So much for the NWO = NEW WORLD ORDER! They really should call it what it is - OWUC = ONE WORLD UNDER CHAOS

I think i'm most definately ready to go home and it's never been on this planet i assure you.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No need to worry.. See when this happens a pole shift is inevidble... But never fear that is where I come in.. I foresee an elmental tide.. Ah yes it is coming clearer.. There will be a path from where the Corel Castle is in Miami Fl that will lead with a rainbow to the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. We will need a huge sailboat and those that want to promote to the 2nd level can come.. I have a crystal rod and some good wit to keep us entertained.. Never fear... We will be protected.. Through wisdom..faith and remebering what we thought about this as a child...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thats the good point living in the south of England I have two atomic weapon factories near by an american air base and numerous army bases I will just sit back an watch all the pretty mushroom clouds sail by

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If the # does hit the fan anytime soon then we are all going to be hitting the fan. There will not be a world war 4.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
when or if it does hit the fan, one of my plans was to take over the local beer store. you got beer , snacks , tobbaco products. what more does one need. i will survive. but i would most likely go to my dads camp north away from the city.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtrembowhntr
when or if it does hit the fan, one of my plans was to take over the local beer store. you got beer , snacks , tobbaco products. what more does one need. i will survive. but i would most likely go to my dads camp north away from the city.

Yeh. The three most important things right there. Food, beer, ciggerettes. If WW3 destroyed our society I'd have to start growing my own tobacco along with some other not so legal plants. . .

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Yeh. The three most important things right there. Food, beer, ciggerettes. If WW3 destroyed our society I'd have to start growing my own tobacco along with some other not so legal plants. . .

not so legal plants

i'll end up opening smthng like an opium bar, & stock up on morphine, joints, and tobacco.

btw, i dont smoke on a regular basis, this would be purely fictitious...therefore, i would be doing so for financial purpose(gold most likely...or platinum

which drives me to a different point altogether, will there be a currency??
i think we know the aswer to that one

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I smoke pot everyday so I would have to think fast. opium is definately a good one to grow too. Peyote also.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

Originally posted by earthtone

not so legal plants

i'll end up opening smthng like an opium bar, & stock up on morphine, joints, and tobacco.

btw, i dont smoke on a regular basis, this would be purely fictitious...therefore, i would be doing so for financial purpose(gold most likely...or platinum

which drives me to a different point altogether, will there be a currency??
i think we know the aswer to that one

Word--Word--Word

Here is what I will be doing when the # hits the fan

Ill stock up on Funonions, Twinkies, and Smores Man

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hahahah. nice one baked.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
When the site hits the fan all ill need is:-
Guiness, Girls, Weed and as many have said, a good seat to watch Man-kinds finale.

But if I survived. I would probebly just set up a little settlement for people who agree with my morals and ideas and create a little Utopia. A land where weed is grown in the feilds, beer is free and freedom is freedom. But if any Warmongering tribes decide to attack we will be ready. Stock piled will be slingshots, arrows and swords. The true weapons of war.

The human race could actually do with am armageddon. In the years that we all perish from radioactive poisoning we could get along peacefully hopfully. Meh, all I ask for in life is sex, drugs and music. Did I mention that If my guitar didnt survive then I would commit suicide?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
guns..guns..guns.... he who has the most weapons makes the rules

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Would Pro-Creating be such a bad thing?

Repopulating the world would be a big job

I'll DO IT!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Considering the title you sport above your avatar & the usual avatar you display lately (even though you don't have a pic there currently), should I refer to you as Dany-ikthya?...

Hehehe, possibly.

But which Wyrm eh?

-smiles-

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Interesting to see that most people will just sit and watch, basically giving up the fight.

"It's out of our hands"

Of course, this is how they want you to react...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
can someone please tell me what the hell the "yellow list" is and why most od us would be on it
are you talkin about the yellow pages

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Interesting to see that most people will just sit and watch, basically giving up the fight.

"It's out of our hands"

Of course, this is how they want you to react...

I agree. I won't sit here on my ASS though. I will get up and FIGHT. It's pathetic how people react to things that happen. They say "if this happens then I will...?" WTF does anyone do? (including myself) I guess the only thing I'm waiting for is support. I don't want to be the only one fighting for my/our rights. If it's just an individual then the fight is over, but if MANY people come together as one, then the fight is on. Makes people think (even is WE lose)...it will bring more people together knowing that ME/THEY ARE NOT "The only one's"

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by glan]

Pi

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Me? I'd be collecting all the money from all the people that said that there were no government conspiracies or alien or any of that #... ^_^ I"m right and youre wrong.!!!

I told them.

I told them to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the feces hasn't hit the fan?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Then Jodie Foster and I can finally be together.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join