It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA CAMP VIDEO (WITH GAS CHAMBERS, WATCH TOWER, BARBED WIRE, ETC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am new to ATS.com but I am in no way a newbie to what's REALLY going on today. So I would like to inform you all about FEMA Camps. There are 800 FEMA camps right now in America. The camp in the video link below can hold approx. 25,000 detainees. The largest camp is located in Alaska which holds 2MILLION detainees. I'm sure many know about it already but I would suggest clicking on the link below for VIDEO FOOTAGE of a FEMA detention camp in Indiana (WITH GAS CHAMBERS, WATCH TOWER, CAMERAS, BLACK HELICOPTERS, BARBED WIRE & ELECTRIC TURNSTILE ENTRANCES) YOU CAN'T DENY IT!

video.google.com...

"AGA GAS Inc. Sells mostly asphyxiation type gases...you can verify this by doing a search via dogpile for AGA GAS Inc. and the look for web site MDS and they will list the gases."

HERE IS AN ADDITIONAL VIDEO LINK with new views on the FEMA camp:

video.google.com...

***CONCENTRATION/DETENTION CAMP OR "AMTRAK REPAIR STATION"??? YOU DECIDE!!***

for further information: www.rinf.com...

-DG724

[edit on 22-10-2006 by dragongirl724]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I had a thread about this a while back,but it died.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Apparently this was filmed awhile back.Anyone have any info on this as it stands today?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This may be a newer thread

1000's of FEMA Trailers Moving Into Southern Indiana

Edit the link above also contains the OP video

[edit on 22/10/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That is unbelievable posting by fairdusted! I saw a Google map image ( maps.google.com...,+Beech+Grove,+IN ) but it looks as if it was taken when it was still under construction.

I also found this link to where the last video left off it has ADDITIONAL FOOTAGE! (MUST SEE & make sure you read the side notes!):

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, dragongirl724; however, as Black_Fox has mentioned there is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the aforementioned discussion.

Thank you.

closing....

top topics

join