It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just watched the Gary Mckinnon interview on the BBC website and he mentions the Disclosure project and witnesses it has and what its about, essentially corroborating the story that the former NASA employee lady said about airbrushing, etc. Amazing stuff, I hope Mckinnon gets a break.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I emailed Disclosure last week about an update and I am still waiting for a reply. I wonder if Greer has his cancer under control..

Anyone from Disclosure Project ever visit this discussion board or another?

Ex

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I heard that in one of the testimonies
that there had been experiments to test
Nuclear Weapons on the moon

Anybody have any info on that???
Sincerely,
EX

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think it was planned but never went ahead. There is a lot of information about this in the book 'Day After Roswell' which can be bought online for less than 4 pounds.

Ex

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanx!
I check it out

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I recently listened to Dr. Greer on Coast-to Coast AM with George Noory. Some of what he's doing is trying to get a team together to help him with ET technology. You have to understand, Dr. Greer is completely certain that our government is sitting on technology that can free us from oil. In fact he believes they have had this technology for 40 years. There are many reasons to suggest that Dr. Greer has some validity on this matter, in his description of what is called anti gravitational propulsion systems, which would take to long to get into on this forum.
I personally find some of his strongest evidence to be his direct involvement with members of congress and our military. He has personally briefed Bill Clinton's top advisor on this subject, as well as other key members of the white house. He has gotten multiple sources stating that Neil Armstrong has witnessed ET Craft in space, as well as Buzz Aldrin. Also when you have over 450 military and government officials backing you up on their own direct experiences with this matter, then it's hard to suggest a conspiracy their part, especially when this project is a non-profit organization.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
I heard that in one of the testimonies
that there had been experiments to test
Nuclear Weapons on the moon

Anybody have any info on that???
Sincerely,
EX

It's also in Greer's book. I forgot the year-1960s? They were trying to demonstrate nuclear might to Russia. NASA shot off the missile, but ets neutralized the warhead and disposed of the missle. General how they do it is send it off course after neutralizing the warhead and then it tumbles back into the ocean.

Greer also states in the book that NASA has attempted to travel to space in Alien Reproduction Vehicles manufactured in the US, but ETs are shutting them down until peace reigns in the world, for fear that we, in our immature state will attempt to weaponize space.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is from NASA, corroborating the Disclosure Project! It declares: "We just recently confirmed that this vacuum fluctuation energy is real."

:-)

NASA
How long before we have a breakthrough - any historic examples to compare to?

We have two answers to that:
First, borrowing a fitting analogy given by Robert Forward;
It was originally thought that the apparent excess energy of radium was in error. It only took 3 decades from the confirmation of what became known as "radio active decay" (1911) to the construction of the first working nuclear reactor (1942). We just recently confirmed that this vacuum fluctuation energy is real. Who knows if a parallel exists here. Will it only be 3 decades before we have machines that can take advantage of this medium? Who knows?

Second answer: Even if it will not be in my lifetime or my children's lifetime or even if it is impossible, I am firmly convinced that we as a society will gain far more from trying to make such breakthroughs happen than if we didn't. This is a noble and honorable cause, and I find it much more gratifying than designing weapons.

Sweet!

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In retrospect, I think the real issue here is that NASA's funding into this area of research was cut in 2003, even with Bush's Vision of space, no funding has yet returned to NASA, to keep researching this tech. Back engineered or not.

NASA

Status of the NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics (BPP) Project

NASA sponsored Glenn's BPP Project over 1996-2002, which addressed 8 different research approaches, produced 16 peer-reviewed journal articles and an award-winning website (Warp-When), all for a total investment of less than $1.6M. During this time, the BPP Project also coordinated with related research funded at the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. With the implementation of the 2003 Federal Budget (p.325), all advanced propulsion research was deferred, including these research efforts.

Should we have to wait for ET to show up before we start researching this tech again?

One small step for Bush. One giant leap for Weapons of Mass Destruction!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

In retrospect, I think the real issue here is that NASA's funding into this area of research was cut in 2003, even with Bush's Vision of space, no funding has yet returned to NASA, to keep researching this tech. Back engineered or not.

Yes, but if Greer is to believed, there are black projects that are researching this. The funding is being syphoned off of other projects, and there are so many layers between the funding and the projects it is difficult for anybody that we consider to be in power to penetrate and find out about it.

Remember, Eisenhower warned that this thing might happen if the military-defense contract machine was not brought under the checks and balances of the way government is set up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join