It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Compliment the Poster Before You Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Simple....just tell the poster before you something you like about themmmcould be their avatar, their mood, location, signature line, etc etc.....

I have no one before me....so I'll pretend Chissler is before me. I would have to say that I appreciate your sense of humor Chissler!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I like Arizona...

Went to NM and AZ on my Honeymoon in 2001... Had a GRAND time of it..

Also like your last quote..

Semper

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I like how many points you have. You must contribute a lot on here and your signature suggests that (I will have to check out those out).

Keep up the good work of contributing to this place!!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I like your signature quotes! I wish I could find a set that didn't suck.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Zanzibar,

Check out this thread..

Post a Quote

Semper

ps. GREAT avatar

[edit on 10/22/2006 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Love the banner with Homer Simpson popping up on it. South Carolina is a great place too!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I like how your avatar looks like R2D2 if you look at it quickly. After a longer look, you realize it's the front of a train!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The poster before me is me...and I just have to say that that Excitable-Boy is one handsome devil!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow, I uhh like the way you write stuff and Uhh like those letters you use, and Uhh I like that little dash in between exitable and boy, you know the one I mean,
it kinda looks like _

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Brilliant avatar and cool signature quote.

This second ine is just filler so I don't get
for one line posting.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Zanzibar...I dig Einstein and the Einstein avatar.....cool stuff!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In all seriousness E.B I do like your sig, the if god is your co-pilot thing, but who is the guy running, is he famous for something or just sum guy???

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That is Steve Prefontaine....arguably the best middle distance runner ever to come out of the United States. In the picture he is running the 3000 meters in the 1972 Olympics. He unfortunately came in 4th. Lasse Viren from Finland won (the guy with the beard). Steve was planning a rematch in the 1976 Olympics, but died in a car crash in 1975. He drove a little MG convertible and cracked it up taking a corner too fast........

Sad story and a great, great runner. I run and he has always been one of my biggest running idols!

Thank you for asking....I appreciate your interest!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Huh, pretty sad story.
So I like ur quotes in your sig and I like the fact that you have a tribute to one of your biggest running idols!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Homer is my HERO

Semper

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I love the wildlife in South Carolina. I never saw a bear outside of a zoo until I drove through that state! I love this thread too.......

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Constantly, I've heard that Kansas City, Mo. is a great place to see. By the way, do you know where I can have some ribs sent from there to my hilltop?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Football Fan! Hockey Fan!

What else can I say?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Chis,
Your ass looks amazing in those jeans.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I love the badge Raso!!! Now if we could only say the same for the one in the White House. :shk::shk:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join