It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash Site to be Excavated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Blah...

What a waste of 2 hours Mr. Geraldo One Sac. Perhaps next you can get us re-exited about the opening of Al Capone's secret vault.

sheesh

You owe us all a drink, and I don't just mean a draft.

[Edited on 23-11-2002 by William]

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Did you guys see the show that came after???
Abduction diaries???

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And you know I just HAD to be surfin the net after seeing those shows...

I just found this...

www.freedomofinfo.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Come on you two! You cant tell me that wasnt the most exciting program you ever saw in your lives! Didnt you see the trench in the ground?? Didnt you see all the paper bags they carted off, under security?? And rest assured, I will be logging on to sci-fi.com, and keeping the both of you updated on all of the results from studying the paper bag, anomolies I believe Gumble called them.

But seriously folks... :p

In truth though, the show was even worse than I had imagined it could be. I knew they could give us an hour and 45 minutes of garbage, but I had no idea the smoking gun would not have anything to do with the excavation!

So what are you drinking?

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 11:40 PM
link   
and the so called excavation was just useless in and of itself - having not discovered anything why even show it.

I watch the Discovery channel often- so, I know a lot about excavations (that's a joke) but compared to one you would see in Egypt or other places this Roswell 'excavation' was a joke. Alls they did was dig a few holes. oooooohhhh aaaawww

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 09:27 AM
link   
St. PaulieGirl, do you have to ask?

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My sympathies, chums -I fear your anticipation was the triumph of faith over reason.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Has Anyone Seen The Alein Video? I Got It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join