It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesia victim found wandering the streets of Denver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oddly enough - when I was living in Seattle (2000) I met a man on Broadway who was disoriented and confused as to how he ended up in Seattle. I took him out for a cup of coffee and tried to help him get his bearings and piece together how he ended up there - but he was so freaked out it was impossible to gt him to try and reconstruct any events leading up to his "appearance" on Capitol Hill.

It's an interesting phenomena - I've always thogh Seattle to be an Illuminist area - but how and why he was "called" there still fascinates me to no end - I wish he could have help reconstruct the events leading up to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Thats really wierd. In the first news article they did hypnosis on "Al" and thought that he was from NYC and that he was possibly an Artist and that he had possibly been married with children but that his family had been killed in a car accident from a drunk driver. He was also sketching the skyline while in the hospital. There was no mention of wether or not he was an artist when he was found to be Ingram though. I guess hypnosis is not very accurate.

Pie

Well they didn't really go into any details of his life. All we know is that he has a fiancee in Seattle. There could be much more to his story that we don't know yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Oddly enough - when I was living in Seattle (2000) I met a man on Broadway who was disoriented and confused as to how he ended up in Seattle. I took him out for a cup of coffee and tried to help him get his bearings and piece together how he ended up there - but he was so freaked out it was impossible to gt him to try and reconstruct any events leading up to his "appearance" on Capitol Hill.

It's an interesting phenomena - I've always thogh Seattle to be an Illuminist area - but how and why he was "called" there still fascinates me to no end - I wish he could have help reconstruct the events leading up to it.

That's very interesting. So you just left him there? No idea what ever happened to him?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I took him to my house where I offered to make dinner and he and my housemates talked for a few minutes - when I came back from fixing the meal, he had left.

My housemates said he was very paranoid and agitated and just got up and ran out the door.

Never heard back from him, and never saw him again.

I hope he made it home safely.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One of the news articles linked states this happened to him once before in the 90's. He was missing for nine months that time. It's like 50 First Dates, only he gets a few years in between having to start his life over again. I feel sad for him and the people in his life that he probably doesn't even remember right now. I hope some one can figure out how to get this under control for him.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
deleted by author

[edit on 2006/10/22 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join