It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Mac Brazel??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was watching an old Roswell TV show on sky today and it got me wondering, What ever happened to William "Mac" Brazel?? Did anyone ever try and trace him after Roswell became famous in the 70's?? Where was he last seen and has anyone ever manage to make contact with him or his relatives?? I've read and heard lots about Roswell over the years and no one ever talks about "Mac" except for his statement about wishing he hadn't come forward and his three day interogation. Do any of you guys know what happened or have any speculation as to what happened to him??

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Excellent question, Kurokage. One that I almost never see asked anywhere.
Great area for research too. He is supposedly buried in Tularosa, and what
little I can find indicates he may have managed/owned a meat packing
plant in Las Cruses after leaving his job on "the ranch". Seems to indicate
he came into a positive cash flow somewhere if true. Post Roswell Photo of
him tends to support a change in life style.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
thanks Nightwing, I couldn't find any info myself and thought that some one on ATS would knowm, but no one seems to be biting lol

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah, it's always been eluded to in documentaries that he kept a very low profile but stayed in the area. Since the governement guys supposedly scared the crap outta him in 1947 it's not surprising he wanted no part of later revivals of the story.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
He died in '63, so you don't see any interviews with him after that due to the story really breaking in the 70's.

Most info comes from his older testimony and from his son Bill.

He did seem to come into some money shortly after the incident, but admittedly, it's hard to directly connect to a "payoff" of any kind. I know he started his own business (or owned a stake in one), just can't remember offhand what it was...(I believe it was something to do with meat as Nightwing mentioned). I'd have to research for details...may even be in one of my Roswell threads.

By the way, I've since learned that Mac was looking for a new truck prior to the big hullaballoo, so a new truck isn't necessarily indicative of this either...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
has anyone looked closer at the connection between the roswell crash and the july 7 1947 pheonix, arizona sighting of william rhodes, who took a couple of photographs. his sighting could have been a recovery craft looking for there downed comrades

new topics

top topics

join