It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Regrets voting for Bush now???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I voted for Bush because we managed to keep those evil Demon-crats out of power for another 8 years. I have no regrets, either.

If Kerry had won, we'd be asking France for permission to blow our nose.

I hope that Jeb Bush wins in 2008 and stays for 8 more years. And soon, those cutie Bush girls will be old enough to run as a Tag Team.

Ahhh.... life is good!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
OR .... The independents will finally take power and remove both of those corrupt power machines and pass a law placing the entire Bush family and all senior members of the Republican party on the front lines ahead of the Marines.

lol:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
In answer to your question dgtempe, none whatsoever. The alternative was totally unacceptable.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ahhhh Soooo.....

www.hdis.hc.edu.tw..." border=0>

Man who tell lie is a man who speak with forked tongue*

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure......everybody's happy. Life hasnt been this good in years

*cracks up*

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Incredible how we all fall for it, even the ones that still support voting for bush because he was better in their minds than Kerry.

I have no doubt in my mind that without bush 9/11 will never had occurred, and our soldiers would no be dying for a war for profits, greed and oil, something that was a goal when Bush decided to wag war.

But turned ugly under his incompetent administration.

How can Kerry would have been worse?

We may never know, but the fact is that under Bush it could not have been any more disastrous that is today.

He broke the record.

Pity.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Because Kerry had(has) NO backbone. Still no regrets. Not entirely satisfied, not the perfect choice (there never is), but no regrets either. Not then. Not now.

p.s. Absolutley will NOT vote for that shrieking carpet-bagger Hillary either. Ever.
Nor Oboma or whatever. If the dems come up with someone I can trust to at least maintain the economy and not cave in to the french/iranians/crazy Kim, et al - then maybe. Otherwise I'll keep choosing the lesser of two evils. For the last decade or more that has been a repub.

Sorry to not jump on your "let's keep bashing bush and blaming him for everything bandwagon". Media efforts aside - we all must make our own choice, discover the truth as best we can (that's why most of us are here on ATS, is it not?).

BTW - Jeb Bush won't make it - poor choice anyway. Guess it depends on who we are forced to choose from. Al Bore? nope. Clinton2? nope. Kerry - absolutely not. Who knows?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I usually vote democrat, but in 2004 I voted for Bush for one reason, and one reason only - most of our servicemen supported Bush, and because we are in a war I felt that our military needed a commander-in-chief they could respect, even if he is a bad one.

I voted for Bush knowing full well that the war would continue to be a quagmire. But if there were a presidential election held today and the majority of our troops supported Bush, I'd still vote for him.

Am I a bad person?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I have no doubt in my mind that without bush 9/11 will never had occurred...

There were plenty of terrorist attacks before Bush.

9/11 was planned to take place before Bush but the date got changed. I read that here somewhere on one of the threads. I don't remember where.

And then there was that plan by Al-qaida to dump 12 jetliners into the pacific ocean .. that was during Clintons years.

Seriously - 9/11 would have happened no matter who was in office. It was planned years ahead of when it took place.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
If Kerry had won, we'd be asking France for permission to blow our nose.

That's the truth. Remember what Kerry said? .. that he wouldn't go to war (protect America) without UN approval first? HA! He would have handed America's soverignty right over to the Eurocentric anti-Americans.

Oh yes .. I definately have no regrets voting against Kerry!!

And soon, those cutie Bush girls will be old enough to run as a Tag Team.

Don't forget the OTHER George Bush. Not Bush 41, but a nephew I think. I believe he is bi-lingual and speaks spanish. He was at the inaugural parade.

George P. Bush
www.guardian.co.uk...

YES, THERE IS ANOTHER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! (EVIL LAUGH)

[edit on 10/25/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
p.s. Absolutley will NOT vote for that shrieking carpet-bagger Hillary either. Ever.
Nor Oboma or whatever.

Remember what Teddy Kennedy called him - Osama Obama.

That's the truth. Remember what Kerry said? .. that he wouldn't go to war (protect America) without UN approval first? HA! He would have handed America's soverignty right over to the Eurocentric anti-Americans.

His actual words were "I would put it to a Global Test".

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
if it is not Bush than who is it ????does not really matter cause the U.S. citizens only have one more chioce than lets say Russia or China..republican or Demacrates there is no differance they all worship the same god.The god they worship is the Almighty Dollar...so lets not pretend like we have a choice anymore cause in reality we do not! Life in the United States is the forever shakedown cause as soon as you stop following their lead and laws your screwed!!

[edit on 25-10-2006 by KLSyesca]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just wondering if by now some of you have regrets that you voted for Bush.

Some of you have said that anything was better than Kerry. Why?

Do you hope the next incumbent is Republican or Democrat?

Given the sad state of affairs these times, would you change your political affiliation?

Do you think things should remain as they are?

And finally, would you be happy if Bush remained as our leader indefinatedly?

While Bush is incompitant, I feel Kerry would have been even more so, as for power grabing it is ignorant to assume 1. Only bush does it. 2. Only Republicans do it. Every man in office since the constitution was signed has acted like Bush in lines of power.

Do I wish I did not vote for mr. Bush? Yes, but I still won't vote Democrat, nor Republican..

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't agree with all of Bush's policies, but I think he is doing the right thing when it comes to the war on terror. People are trying to undermine it's potential threat, by saying that it's not an issue. Yes it is. Terrorism can lead to much greater travesties than 9/11. Iraq could have been handled a bit better I think. Personally, my first concern is the U.S. and our allies. NOT Iraq's people. There are hundreds of thousands worth of jihadist militants that want to destroy western civilization. I will much rather side with Bush than to someone that caters to Islamic jihadists.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio
Harte thanks for pointing out my error I tried to qoute from memory
eveything else that you say I disagree with though
check this www.pnac.info...
and here www.kemet.dsl.pipex.com...

Elijio,

Well, you are of course welcome if you wish to disagree with anything whatever that I said. But I'm not aware of anything I said that can possibly be interpreted in any disagreeable way. I mean, have you read the PDF?

Your first link says "forbidden" so I couldn't see it. The second contains three or four snippets from the PDF, each followed by "This could be interpreted as..." or "Perhaps what this means is..."
Not exactly confidence building as far as being a useful and dependable independant reference resource.

I read the article from PNAC because I was curious. I can read, after all, and it happens that I can do it quite well, if I do say so myself. Turns out that it's quite readable, and the average person should be able to understand what it says and what it is about without consulting some biased conspiracist in order to decide what to think about it.

The article from PNAC is what it is. And I already said what it is.

Harte

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Nor Oboma or whatever.

Whatever his name is... I don't know anything about him, but I sure as hell wont vote for him...

Your opinion seems to have the same value as a used ketchup packet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join