It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on global warming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Somwhere last week i posted a thread on ATS about a 2012 dimensional switch and some guy told me something about frequenties who are changing and increased cosmic rays Suddenly it hit me Could it be that thats causing The GLOBAL WARMING ? Maybe ur gonna call me all nuts !!
Recently nasa said the whole solarsystem is warming up, So it could be because our solarsystem is bomberded with cosmic rays causing change and friction on atomic scale . Plz post on any ideas on this or debunk it Thx inj advance

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
dimmensional switch in 2012?

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Spartannic]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That is an interesting theory, but I think that an increase in cosmic radiation strong enough to have that result should have been noticed by now.

[edit on 22/10/2006 by ArMaP]

DSO

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting theory. However i still say that global warming has something to do with all the politians discussing the issue.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DSO
Interesting theory. However i still say that global warming has something to do with all the politians discussing the issue.
maybe they are helping it 2

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If cosmic rays are heating the earth, and other planets, where are the rays???

We can detect and measure the amount of 'insolation', heat from the sun that hits and warms the earth.

Where is this other heat source, why can't it be detected? Why isnt' it warming everything in the solar system?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have some questions too. Why did it take so long for humans to find the outer planets eg. past pluto (there is more to be found according to some btw)? Why do humans not know what really causes sun spots? I could go on but the reality is that we don't have the tech to do a lot of things and that is why we are ignorant. When we can measure everything that exists and break it down then we will know everything that exists.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If cosmic rays are heating the earth, and other planets, where are the rays???

We can detect and measure the amount of 'insolation', heat from the sun that hits and warms the earth.

Where is this other heat source, why can't it be detected? Why isnt' it warming everything in the solar system?
k first of all i'm no scientist but from what i heard there are particles who don't react with matter. Second if u would look somewhat around the web u will find some evidence that the whole solar system is warming !!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic k first of all i'm no scientist but from what i heard there are particles who don't react with matter.

If they don't react, why the warmimg?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
well lets say then it don't reacts with matter on a atomic scale maybe it does on a subatomic scale! dude i don't know its a theory not a proven fact !! and tell me do u have the answer why there are some particles who are still theoritical who don't react with matter?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I have some questions too. Why did it take so long for humans to find the outer planets eg. past pluto

Why do you beleive they should've been found sooner? Pluto is so small that its not even considered a full planet anymore, so why should it've been found earlier?

(there is more to be found according to some btw)?

I think you are thinking of planetoids, not planets.

Why do humans not know what really causes sun spots?

Why should we?

I could go on but the reality is that we don't have the tech to do a lot of things and that is why we are ignorant.

So what you are saying is that there is an undetectable force hitting the solar system out there, but it causes atmosphere's to heat up?
If it causes solar systems to heat up, if it reacts with atmosphere's, then we'd be able to detect it.
And, again, why aren't all the planets and bodies heating up????

spartannic
but from what i heard there are particles who don't react with matter

Then how do they heat planets???

Second if u would look somewhat around the web u will find some evidence that the whole solar system is warming !!

There is no such evidence. There was even a big thread on ATS about it, the whole solar system isn't warming. Earth is warming, mars is warming, and some other planets with atmosphere's are warming, but not all of them, and not everything in the solar system.
If a few parts of a system are warming, but not the rest, then it'd make sense to look at whats going on on those parts, to explain the warming.

well lets say then it don't reacts with matter on a atomic scale maybe it does on a subatomic scale!

Then why can't it be detected?
If it hits a planet and it warms it, that is a type detection.

i don't know its a theory not a proven fact !! and tell me do u have the answer why there are some particles who are still theoritical who don't react with matter?

lets stick to global warming and so called solar system warming.
Science doesn't explain everything. That doesn't mean that we can posit just anything to explain something, especially when there are other better known explanations of it. Well, we of course can hypothesise and speculate, there's no reason to restrict that. But it doesn't seem reasonable to say that there is an unknown force radiating throughout the solar system acting on unknown 'things' causing warming on some planets. Is it possible? Sure, but do we have information to actively support that assertion? No.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
k, u have me!!! But lets add in 1 of the mutiple dimensions we can't see (as predicted in string-theory). Maybe if u look at the universe as a multiple dimension realm, u could give my theory a
. ur right to say if they don't react with matter how can they heat up stuff!! but i truely believe theirs more to the universe then we can see, come on we can't even explain gravity in a decent way! or am i behind on some stuff? then about the solar system thing: plz point out to me then where i can find something who says that their are some planets who are not heating up? Thx anyway for the Counter!!!
for ppl like u who don't let it easy to claim something!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic and tell me do u have the answer why there are some particles who are still theoritical who don't react with matter?

If they are theoretical, its normal that they don't react with anything.

To know why those theoretical particles do not react with matter you have to ask to the people who made the theory(ies).

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It is changing our Sun's, planet's, and the other planets' gravity, tempature, and actually lifting up our area of life one dimension. (The biblical rapture like event).
www.2012.com.au...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
thx for the link m8

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
spartannic, maybe it is because of this dynamo shift i heard about on nova. i also read on here about parts of the oceans dyeing and it is getting bigger everyday. the magnetic feild of the earth is shifting poles from north to south and south to north. it is said that when this starts places will get radiation from the sun and life will die there, all life due to radiation. also maybe this mayan calender thing is connected to this shift. end of times , beginning of times. maybe 2012 is when this happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
spartannic, maybe it is because of this dynamo shift i heard about on nova. i also read on here about parts of the oceans dyeing and it is getting bigger everyday. the magnetic feild of the earth is shifting poles from north to south and south to north. it is said that when this starts places will get radiation from the sun and life will die there, all life due to radiation. also maybe this mayan calender thing is connected to this shift. end of times , beginning of times. maybe 2012 is when this happens.
how about i link this 2 my theory 2? Could it be possible that the north or the south is somewere gravitational linked 2 the ecliptic plane were passing 2 in 21/12/2012? would't the poles turn 2 if we passed the critical point??? Imagin a Magnet with a passing a strong magnetic field when it passes the field and goes tru in other direction, It would flip 2 . Would't it????

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't know if I understood you, I got mixed up with all those "2s".

If I understood it right, you are asking if a magnet whose poles shift inside a strong magnetic field would rotate to maintain the magnetic equilibrium?

If that is what you ask, then the answer is "yes", that is something like the way electric motors work.

But in this case we are missing the strong magnetic field around the magnet whose poles are shifting.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
thx for replying !! u were right on the subject !! ( sorry for my lack of the language!) So it could happen ? When we pass the critical point , the north and the south could flip just over?? i hope i doens't!!!

any1 got a good link 2 a good transalator?????

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As I said, that could only happen if the Earth's magnetic field was inside another, at least as strong, magnetic field.

As far as I know, that outer magnetic field does not exist, so there is no danger of the Earth "flipping over".

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thx for clearing that out to me.

You have voted ArMaP for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

I have another question an that magnetic field thing :Could't the north/south been pulled to the center of the ecliptic plane ? What if the ecliptic plane is somewhat the magnet who draws the positive/negative side to it ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join