It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus apparition caught in photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
These photos were taken by my grandmother in November of 1970 at Hillgrove Mine outside of Armidale NSW Australia. I can assure you i havent tampered with the photos in anyway besides scanning and zooming. With it there are a few others she had that were taken at the same location but at different times of the day and different positions -theres nothing in the others...But please look and see if you can find anything at all. The most amazing thing i noticed was that the face has an almost 3 dimmensional look about it with the shaddows under the eyes mouth and nose.

It was my grandparrents who called it Jesus, the only resembelance i can see is the hair...not that we know what he looked like or anything.

And here are the rest of them-
Larger Size
Same Location Photos

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Cool, Jesus with a Mohawk.

Um ............. it's a rock!!

Misfit

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Who knows what Jesus actually looked like? Anyone got a decent photo for comparison purposes?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Cool, Jesus with a Mohawk.

Um ............. it's a rock!!

Misfit

A white rock on TOP of a few trees?? how do you get that?
now that ive had a closer look at them (i only got them this arfternoon) it actually kinda looks like the face of Cydonia found on mars

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Who knows what Jesus actually looked like? Anyone got a decent photo for comparison purposes?

exactly, we don't know what he looked like, and for good reasons.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective

A white rock on TOP of a few trees??

Perception I guess. I see rock surfaces both above and below the particular rock in mention.

If need, I will edit what I see - but I reeeeealy need some sleep first.
Jeez, I edit a photo now ya might see friggen Jerry Garcia & Jimmy Hindrix tip-toeing thru the tulips !!!

Misfit

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The brain makes out faces in things becuase it doens't know what else to make of it, check this link out,

Photo Matrixing

It's very common.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I cant see it very well (im on a cell phone) but it looks like an indian to me for some reason. Its probley just my imagination but it looks like another one in the top right corner. Il have to look at it on a computer when i get the chance.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hehe that looks like qui gonn gin

new topics

top topics

join