It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret of life & the universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I have several questions in my mind which I have not got a satisfying answer. Whatever is the basis, religion, logic, common sense or science.

What happens if we die? What would be the next state? if there really is the next state, what would it be? What would we look like? What are we going to feel? What are we going to see? The most important of all; Are we going to be informed in an instant about the secret of live & universe? Are we going to able to know everything about a single thing in the univerese? including life? Are we going to know all? Or are we going to be in a much more confusing state than our current life now?

Or there will be just nothing?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
When we die we will come back to the astral world again, where we are souls. In the astral world everything is made up of thoughts, people can change there apparence at will. The astral world is not heaven, it's another part of virtual reality. There are evil in the astral aswell. People in the astral world envy those in the physical, and opposite. We will not learn the truth about everything in the astral world, after death. The astral world is alos in controll of evil, there are a lot of evil beings of Darkness there teaching disinformation in the astral world. You can also find True Light beings in the astral world that is there to help Light beings, healing them etc, until the fracture of the universe. Because i believe in the fact that our universe is infact a virtual reality (The False Realm) created by Darkness (satan) and has been shut out of the True Realm, soon the rescue will begin and all True Light beings will be rescued from darkness and this cruel world will collaps and not exsist anymore! (the collaps will start between 2008/2009 as stated in my The Real Matrix thread) When this happens all of the Light will be rescued and go to the True Realm, the True Creation where evil, hate, etc do not exsist, only love, purity, and so on.

When Jesus was on earth he spoke of the Truth, which have been manipulated by the Annunaki to fit there insane religions, to controll humans. The Bible is the devils tool.

I don't know why i feel this is true, but i just do. And for that fact i believe it's the truth.

Oh by the way, life after death cannot be answered by sciense, because sciense believes in the fact that only the physical exsist. I don't question life after death, i know there is.

Source: www.truthism.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

[edit on 22-10-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
.....The False Realm) created by Darkness (satan) and has been shut out of the True Realm, soon the rescue will begin and all True Light beings will be rescued from darkness and this cruel world will collaps and not exsist anymore! (the collaps will start between 2008/2009 as stated in my The Real Matrix thread) When this happens all of the Light will be rescued and go to the True Realm, the True Creation where evil, hate, etc do not exsist, only love, purity, and so on.

And what happen when your collapse doesn't start in 2008/09? Will you then state that it has but will take some time to realise,maybe 50 years - so that you cannot be proven wrong??????

I don't know why i feel this is true, but i just do. And for that fact i believe it's the truth.
Good enough for me!!!! I feel that its NOT the truth and for that fact I dont believe it to be true.

G

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud

.....The False Realm) created by Darkness (satan) and has been shut out of the True Realm, soon the rescue will begin and all True Light beings will be rescued from darkness and this cruel world will collaps and not exsist anymore! (the collaps will start between 2008/2009 as stated in my The Real Matrix thread) When this happens all of the Light will be rescued and go to the True Realm, the True Creation where evil, hate, etc do not exsist, only love, purity, and so on.

And what happen when your collapse doesn't start in 2008/09? Will you then state that it has but will take some time to realise,maybe 50 years - so that you cannot be proven wrong??????

Good enough for me!!!! I feel that its NOT the truth and for that fact I dont believe it to be true.

G

The collaps of virtual reality will start in 2008 - 2009 according to the source i have, it is NOT 2012 which is said to be disinfo from the Annunaki to the mayans (annunaki= the reptilians)

It wont go like "BOOM!", the universe will slowly crumbel apart, which can take years. If what i say is true there will be a lot of wierd phenomenons around the word, some people will start to see the alins that walk around humans, and many will start to sense multi-dimensional activity, sciense will not have an answer and they just will say these people are ill, and have mental problems

[edit on 24-10-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
I have several questions in my mind which I have not got a satisfying answer. Whatever is the basis, religion, logic, common sense or science.

What happens if we die? What would be the next state? if there really is the next state, what would it be? What would we look like? What are we going to feel? What are we going to see? The most important of all; Are we going to be informed in an instant about the secret of live & universe? Are we going to able to know everything about a single thing in the univerese? including life? Are we going to know all? Or are we going to be in a much more confusing state than our current life now?

Or there will be just nothing?

Searching--

What you have outlined are the basic questions of Life asked by just about everyone. Unfortunately, there are no "pat" answers to them. There are only either phillosophical or spiritual "answers" to any of them. That your questions want answers is one thing, while finding them is quite another. What happens at Death is wrapped in the realm of knowledge that I like to call (relative to this existance) "The Unknowable". All we have is glimpses from those who , like myslf, have had Near Death Experiences, and documented them for others to read. After many years of being a Student, a Servant, and a Steward, and experiencing both life and Death, I feel assured in the answers that I have formulated. We all have to answer these questions--provided we want answers--for ourselves. For myself, I am completely convinced that Life and Consciousness is Eternal. I have just seen and experienced far too much to believe otherwise.

I hope this helps you in your search.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

What you have outlined are the basic questions of Life asked by just about everyone. Unfortunately, there are no "pat" answers to them. There are only either phillosophical or spiritual "answers" to any of them.
[edit on 24-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

I agree Ed, I am just too desperate to know, yet I know that the answers does not come overnight.

Sometimes I feel helpless, we were just a creation. Whatever, whichever or whoever created us, we, the creations, will always be limited to what our creators allows us to know in our current state.

So you had an NDE, I have read & watched a lot about it. This actually gives me some comfort, that there is really a life after death. During one of my search about NDE, (I find NDE can give us a lot hints about life after death) I also found others who debunks or try to explain that NDE could also be caused by hallucinations such as if you are in extreme pain, half conscious or other conditions when you are in a bad situation (dying) because of sickness or accidents etc. I really wish that the theory, (hallucinating when you are in near death ) is not true, I don't want to lose any hopes that there is really a life after death. You are in a better position to know th truth about it.

And yes, "The Unknowable" I undesrtand it completely. I believe somehow that we are "created as is" and not given the full "access" of the truth for whatever reason it maybe. This is really what I meant when I stated in another thread that, we are limited to what our creator allowed us to know.

Thanks for you reply

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Take a look at this thread:

Do you believe in reincarnation (past life regression)

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel helpless, we were just a creation. Whatever, whichever or whoever created us, we, the creations, will always be limited to what our creators allows us to know in our current state.

Searching--

Let me try to gibbve you a little comfort.

I'm not a kid, I'm 60, Native American, and a combat vet. I have been a lot of places and done a lot of both bad and good things in my life. I've learned a lot, and seen a lot of truly amazing, and truly horrible, things; basically I'm saying I have experienced a lot of extremes--good and bad. So have a lot of other people, so, it doesn't make me special.

We live in a Variable Universe, a place where all things are possible, controlled on a Human level seemingly more by the interworkings of Murphy's Laws and Human Nature than Physics. Yet in all of that experience, all of the study I have done, and the many extraordinary things I have witnessed or been a part of, a single pattern has emerged by repitition, and a single Constant has revealed itself. That pattern is the interworking of God in the Earth, and the Constant is that God exists. Pattern? Yes. God always signs His work. You come to know that Signature that demarks the difference between God's doings, Human randomness, coincidence, and the universal variables.

I'll add here that the answers to your initial questions are certainly there, but in a state and circumstance that can only be discerned and understood from within the Self. Both of these "keys" lay in the realm of the Spiritual, and so, must be dealt with by the concerned individual on that level.

For myself, that there is Conscious Life after "Death" is a certainty--not a dream or a Hope--a certainty.

Hope this helps you.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
mushrooms will answer your questions.

The answer isn't pretty.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by psilogod]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilogod

The answer isn't pretty.

I don't quite understand psilogod. May I know what kind of mushrooms?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Science (not sciense) will answer some of your questions now, some later (and certainly well beyond 2008/9). Science rules.

BTW: Some of the answers will not be very pretty this way either.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
42!

Why?

No I tried that, why, 42. it doesn't work....

In all serious though, no one knows. that's why some people have faith. It makes some people happy and gives them comfort to think there may be something after death, that we are a "shell" if you will and the soul lives on. Some people think it's like turning out a light. nothing happens, your just gone. Some people think we're reborn. Heck there's all sorts of speculation.

I can tell you what happens. your body stops working and you begin a process of breakdown starting with the bacteria in your intestine bursting and actually eating you up from the inside out! lol, gross.
As for what happens to the old noodle or what we on the wild side call "The Observer of Experience"...only time will tell.

The way I see it is when you head out to go fishing, your not thinking about what your going to do when the fishing is done. you just want to try and be a good fisherman. After your done, THEN you can decide what to do after.

-DT

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

When we die we will come back to the astral world again, where we are souls. In the astral world everything is made up of thoughts, people can change there apparence at will. The astral world is not heaven, it's another part of virtual reality.... (etc)

InsaneTK's thread link here

i suspect the PTB subscribe to a variation of this construct, as it mirrors luciferianism (from my shallow understanding of it). those who firmly believe this theory appear to have 'shattered' their old worldview & seem compelled to do either great good or evil due to their belief. seeing the world & your experience of it as a virtual reality must have a profound impact on the way you go about your life as the old ego loses its context & a new one is formed. This idea also mirrors many other deeply spiritual religions such as buddhism who transmute the idea into a somewhat more positive worldview.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth

Originally posted by psilogod

The answer isn't pretty.

I don't quite understand psilogod. May I know what kind of mushrooms?

go check out www.shroomery.com... and check out their forums...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

When we die we will come back to the astral world again, where we are souls. In the astral world everything is made up of thoughts, people can change there apparence at will. The astral world is not heaven, it's another part of virtual reality.... (etc)

InsaneTK's thread link here

i suspect the PTB subscribe to a variation of this construct, as it mirrors luciferianism (from my shallow understanding of it). those who firmly believe this theory appear to have 'shattered' their old worldview & seem compelled to do either great good or evil due to their belief. seeing the world & your experience of it as a virtual reality must have a profound impact on the way you go about your life as the old ego loses its context & a new one is formed. This idea also mirrors many other deeply spiritual religions such as buddhism who transmute the idea into a somewhat more positive worldview.

I am completely free'd from all consepts teached to me when i was younger, i know a lot of people can never really do this. It depends on your life experience and urge to search for the Truth, many other i present stuff to they take interest in it at the moment but do not take it with them.

Also, as a matter of fact. In my view religions are all worshipping the sun, because all religions are based upon it. All big religions created on earth are created by the annunaki, and they worship the sun. All religions take this consept and change some stuff, christianity it's jesus instead of the sun. The sun rise in the east (or go down, i don't remember exactly
), and christians celebrate easter, christians go to curch on SUNday, etc. Virtual Reality is what many that know about this theory call this universe, because it's the false realm created by Darkness (satan) and is built upon illusions within illusions.

The Matrix movies have a very deep message to all, i do believe the guys that made it knows some stuff. Everything in The Matrix has a meaning, every scene has a message, graffiti on the walls, all the names, like trinity, neo (which can be changed to one). In the matrix no one ever suspect there world to be just an illusions, but only very few feels something is out of place.

There are some people who have taking deep understand in this consept and trying to connect it to our world, and it seems this world also got glitches, and wierd unexplainable stuff. Like dejavu, which is suspected to be a glitch in the false realm when something is being changed or stuff like that. People have had dejavu that was so powerfull, they knew what was going to happen 10 sec before it did, this is something really unexplainable.

Also i say faith is very important, because proof, fact and all that is impossible to prove in this realm, we are 3D beings. We cannot understand much with sucha limited view on reality. It's said that what we call Aliens are 4D beings, and the Annunaki is 5D. The 4th dimension is time. 5th dimension is supposidly seeing the consiquenses of every choise you can make at any given time. Means your in full controll.

Blah blah blah i just lose the track of what im actualy talking about here

Anyways i suggest people read these articals:

Virtual Reality are 12 universes shaped as pentagons:
www.xeeatwelve.com...

On the brink of Annunaki New World Order:
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Global Warming, natural or artificial?:
www.xeeatwelve.com...

These are just a few of the very vast amount of articals on the site, they are very detailed and very well writen.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

Searching--

Let me try to gibbve you a little comfort.

We live in a Variable Universe, a place where all things are possible, controlled on a Human level seemingly more by the interworkings of Murphy's Laws and Human Nature than Physics.

Thanks, Ed littlefox. That really helped. I believe that. There are others who believe that they have certain destiny in which they are helpless to change. My own opinion is like what you stated, a variable universe. For us human beings, there should a consequence for each of our action. We choose our own way. Right or wrong. Our movement, decisions and choices will make up the outcome of our future.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Take a look at this thread:

Do you believe in reincarnation (past life regression)

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I live in a place (Vietnam) where most of the people believe in reincarnation. (including my wife).

I have been trying to understand the logic of this. True, that there were some people who had signs or experiences which they can associate with reincarnation.

But to this date, I have not decided to accept that there is a reincarnation. (not saying that I don't believe, just have not made up my mind and convince myself)

I believe that our life here on earth has a purpose. I just can't see the logic why that when someone dies, that soemone has to come back in another form or personality and live a new life again? Would not it be like a vicious circle?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Science (not sciense) will answer some of your questions now, some later (and certainly well beyond 2008/9). Science rules.

BTW: Some of the answers will not be very pretty this way either.

Yes I believe so. Science will answer some. But I don't think that science can answer all the questions in the spiritual matters.

I just think that at this current state of existence, there are things which are not allowed us to know.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hm... sorry I have no idea what the secret to life and the universe is. Actually that is a lie; I have some idea but, not enuff to help you out. I do how ever have the strange feeling that there are people that do. These people will seem like ghosts and if meet might display some kind of "unnerving" knowledge of the world around them.

I also have a few points.

1. Science will explain everything. Those who say it can't don't understand what science is. Science is not a religon or belief. It is a tool of man to record knowledge from events, experience excetra... Once someone learns the secrets of life and the universe and finds a way to tell every one else, that will be science. Science is a logical way of proving understanding. Those who believe in science are fools. Those who understand science are true scientists. Then there are thoughs going around saying science is something it is not.

2. One other point I noticed. About reincarnation doesn't mean anything of the past person is left behind. Though I noticed somepeople assume that there is for sure some trace to the past form. I am not saying that nothing can be brought over to the new form. I am saying that there doesn't have to be a trace to the new form.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
science will only unravel the what, where, when, and how

never the why

you will be given tools to understand the why, but never the answer

the answer simply lies in you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join