It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Ya'll!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's nice to be here. Even though I've already been posting I thought I would stop in and introduce myself to ya'll. My name is posted to the left sans avatar, (which I am currently shopping for) and I'm currently posting on the thread: Alien Abductions: Don't Be Too Graphic! As you can see from reading my thread, I'm an abductee who is recounting visits from the visitors to our planet, and I am stopping in here to answer any questions on myself that you might have. Lack of physical proof necessitates at the very least a good representation of my mental acumen and if I am reliable in my recounting and the assessment of the visits.

One of the reasons I am posting on ATS is the quality of it’s membership whose caliber (take your shots) is up there and is rarely seen on the net, which is an important factor to accepting any experiencer’s account. All that I have written is not from my imagination as was implied in a few posts; it has all been written through the process of reliving it and then doing my all out best to describe it to you. Though these experiences have been condensed and certain portions have been edited out due to content (don’t ask) the over-all recitation is as accurate as I am capable of and I am willing to take a polygraph as to the truth of what I’ve written.

Having said that there is another argument that must be addressed which is: Are my experiences a real-life type of dream that my mind manufactured and convinced me was true life? Here is the crux of the whole phenomenon of alien abductees, and I am no exception. All I can say to that is that these experiences were for me random, unsolicited, and had nothing in their content that was relative to the current events of my life at that time.

That's it for now, it's getting late, I'll check in tomorrow to answer any questions you have.

Highest regards, STM

[edit on 22-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't have to much to offer in the way of information or analysis of close encounters with aliens, but perhaps the links below will help you in your quest for information.

Oh, by the way, it's y'all, for you all. I remember taking a lot of flack from Yankees about using the term y'all, when I was young. Recently, I read that the term is rapidly becoming popular in many parts of the country. It sure beats youse guys.

So much for the grammar lesson.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Welcome seentomuch!!!

I am waving
@ you from Utah!!

Wow Grady really did an excellant job hooking you up with all the needed info on ATS!!! Take the time to read the links he has pointed you to, for when your 'in the know' your good to go!!

Remember, always:

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!!

See you on the boards!!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Lack of physical proof necessitates at the very least a good representation of my mental acumen and if I am reliable in my recounting and the assessment of the visits.

Nice to have you here, STM!

Ok, first off, you say you have no physical proof of your abduction.
But I thought that aliens abduct for 'medical experiments'? If so, why no marks, abrasions, local skin coloration and so on, where procedures have been done? Do you have any? If not, why not?

Secondly, why do abductions take place even now? If it's for 'medical experiments', haven't these so called abductors acquired all the medical information already? After all, they've been known to abduct humans for decades. Are they so dumb that they still don't know much about us after so many years of 'experimentation'?

Thirdly, how many 'species' of aliens are concerned with abductions?

And lastly, are aliens for real??

P.S. This topic would have been better slotted in the Aliens and UFO section where you can post your theory, Sighting Or Abduction Report. Just a thought!

[edit on 22-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi, belated welcome to ATS.

The ATS tinWiki is a valuable resource, and in your case may hold some answers for you, or at least contain similar experiences. Please feel free to browse and contribute to our knowledge pool.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

I don't have to much to offer in the way of information or analysis of close encounters with aliens, but perhaps the links below will help you in your quest for information.

Oh, by the way, it's y'all, for you all. I remember taking a lot of flack from Yankees about using the term y'all, when I was young. Recently, I read that the term is rapidly becoming popular in many parts of the country. It sure beats youse guys.

So much for the grammar lesson.

Hi GPP:

Thanks for the welcome and those links! And the ya'll vs. y'all thing, well, the debate still rages on here in Texas, it comes down to how you pronounce it. Some say it like, yawl and some say it as yu all, so either spelling is correct, and you are right, it definitely is better than saying youse guys! See you on the threads! STM

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Welcome seentomuch!!!

I am waving
@ you from Utah!!

Remember, always:

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!!

See you on the boards!!

HOOK-EM HORNS sign right back at you, TRG! Thanks for the advice, STM

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome to the Family...

Semper

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Lack of physical proof necessitates at the very least a good representation of my mental acumen and if I am reliable in my recounting and the assessment of the visits.

Nice to have you here, STM!

1. Ok, first off, you say you have no physical proof of your abduction.
But I thought that aliens abduct for 'medical experiments'? If so, why no marks, abrasions, local skin coloration and so on, where procedures have been done? Do you have any? If not, why not?

2. Secondly, why do abductions take place even now? If it's for 'medical experiments', haven't these so called abductors acquired all the medical information already? After all, they've been known to abduct humans for decades. Are they so dumb that they still don't know much about us after so many years of 'experimentation'?

3. Thirdly, how many 'species' of aliens are concerned with abductions?

4. And lastly, are aliens for real??

P.S. This topic would have been better slotted in the Aliens and UFO section where you can post your theory, Sighting Or Abduction Report. Just a thought!

Hi MS!

Great questions, thanks for asking them.

1. Odd, physical anomalies did occur during the time of my visits, (’61 – ’67) & (’77 – ’87), but I did not know who to report them to other than my family doctor. They would note these down in my medical history and just wrote them off as one of those odd things that happen from time to time. It is difficult to prove these occurrences without a copy of my records from those times and unfortunately the doctor who cared for our family in my early childhood is no longer practicing and I cannot find any kind of listing for him. He might have passed away. The doctor I visited in the ‘70s & ‘80s has (sad to say) passed away, which I was not aware of until many years after his death and after all that time my records could not be tracked down.

2. My visitors were human-looking beings which does not fit the standard profile of the majority of abductees and the answer they gave me to your questions would only represent their selves and wouldn’t really answer to all abductions. I was told that their planet is sparsely populated and the visits and resulting children were for gene diversity and that each abductee was chosen based on what they would bring to their gene pool.

3. I do not know.

4. Yes.

P.S. You’re probably right, I’m still learning how the board works.

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
Hi, belated welcome to ATS.

The ATS tinWiki is a valuable resource, and in your case may hold some answers for you, or at least contain similar experiences. Please feel free to browse and contribute to our knowledge pool.

Thanks for your help! Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

Thanks! STM

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Welcome to the Family...

Semper

Thanks, STM