It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to understand symbols others keep from you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
do you know about Gnosis?
do you want to?

www.mysticweb.org...
www.mysticweb.org...

feel free to post ideas about topic...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"Balloons symbolize the mundane life"

I don't understand, can you explain this one to me?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
it is just food for thought...

but if there is something i can explain feel free to ask me about something i said in a u2u format...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok then, thank you.

I can't say it makes much sense to me, I'm not the most spiritual person in the world, but I do try to understand.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The best way to describe it is like this: on top is a cresent, with the points turned up... below it is a large circle... below that is a cross... below that is a smaller circle... over all, similiar apperance to Mercury's astrological symbol, but with the added smaller circle.

I have grown to understand that this is MY mark, whatever it may mean. How I came about "discovering" it is a story onto itself, though. Bare with me, as I "type" what it looks like below (keep in mind it is on its side, and not connected... I'll upload it later)

)O+o

From what I can gather, the cresent represents the negative, or Horned One. The Large circle is literally the "big picture". The cross is symbolic for, well, the trinity or "good". And lastly, the smaller circle is myself, a part of everything, but not linked to anything specific.

Any thoughts or ideas? I know, taking the same symbol and replacing the small circle with a triangle is alchemy...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
bigsage,

good sites, I found this quite enlightening in a few cases.

zzub,

have to agree, the baloons one flew gently over my head too. How appropriate that the wreckage at Roswell was a weather balloon.

top topics

join