It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon harvesting souls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What if one day you woke up and found the real intentions of populating this Earth was to harvest souls? When a human on Earth dies that their soul is captured and traded like a commodity like gold or silver. What if the human soul was the most sought after commodity in our Galaxy? What if wars, famine, accidents, disease, normal lifespans and evilness were intentionally started to harvest more souls? Is it possible that aliens have conflicts over who owns these souls? Could our Moon, giant cloaked spacestations or UFO'S be bases for capturing souls? Not that I believe this to be true but I do relize this will open a can of worms, but I am throwing the questions out there what do you think?

[edit on 21-10-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Too many what if's for me...

There is also the question of what a "Soul" even is...

There is the Christian Answer, then the Agnostics version...

This could get rather complicated...

Semper

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Rikriley - ever hear of John Lear?
Your main idea is straight out of John Lear's "Disclosure" conversation with Art Bell.
It's been discussed many, many times here. There are still current threads running on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here's a good link for you, rikriley...

The Soul Collecter

Have a good read through that thread and you can add your comments/questions there.

Sorry, but I'm closing this thread because the topic has already been covered extensively.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join