It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is not one spec of fool-proof-proof in the entire world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Lets boil It down:

You said you have the ability to provide evidence in this discussion and you now say that you refuse to provide that evidence.

No you are making stuff up. I said I could write about droids but I'm not going to. I said I was given an invention but I'm not going to share it.

The objects I have information about were never offered for sharing.

I have shared other information with people and have received positive feedback.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything and there is no proof in the world anyway that is beyond suspicion.

If people like what I write or gain something from it then great. If they don't like it or don't believe me then there is nothing I can do about that.

If I gave photos or information as countless other people have done then I would just attract many more critics who are expert at finding fault with such proof.

No proof is 100% foolproof and there's nothing I can do to change that.

If you want proof of aliens then I suggest to try to meet them.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yawn

Best of luck with the book.

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I am working on a book anyway so I have to get back to work on that.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

If people like what I write or gain something from it then great. If they don't like it or don't believe me then there is nothing I can do about that.

Welcome to the club of enlightenment my friend. WOOHOOO!!!!!

Took you long enough to get here....but thats beside the point.

You have a story to tell. People are going to question it and demand answers and call you ugly names. They demand that you live by the rules they say you must live by, the rules they give.

If you live your life trying to make another person happy you will both end up dissappointed.

Speak your message with honesty and from the depths of your heart. In the end you will have been true to yourself, and that is all that will matter when you face the one thing you will have no choice but to face, yourself.

I just love seeing another soul grow.....

By the way, i'm the nutcase of the Mod Squad, In case no one has noticed

[edit on 22-10-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I just think that your smoking some good refer if your seing a alien face on a book, damn i want some of that *snip*, lol anyways there is plenty of proof 60% of the pop belive in the ufo topic do some research there are plenty of proof

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join